“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

To do or not to do?

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
okay I have a couple questions of should and should not's

1: should you act gay with a friend to get laughs from girls and guys and potential gfs? Does that give off the wrong vibe to the girls and they might be embarrassed to go out with me?

2: should you hug a girl when meeting and leaving when they want to? Every girl I've gone out with, this wasn't really done in the beggining before going out. And the girls I do hug and not go out with just see me as a friend whether I'm single or not. Is the hug a trap into the friendzone?

3: When a girl asks you for a dollar what do you do? I usually make them do something for me like a hug? Is a kiss on the cheek better? Or maybe I shouldn't give them anything. What's something a dj would do? I mean asking for hug seems like I'm saying I'm an afc and touching you is worth a dollar. I don't know, thoughts?

4: Okay this didn't happen to me but it happened to one of my friends. And I would like to ask this girl out. SHe just got out of a short 1 week relationship, right, The guy hitting on her now who is one of my acqutances(afc) always complements her and got her number, called her up a day ago and asked her out. She said she liked him too but it was too early. She was a little upset that she broke up with her ex because of the way he reacted. all angry and sh*t. I was there, it was at a festival. I walked her and her friend home and got both their numbers. they were both flirting with me a whole lot during the time. They invited me to hang out with them this weekend at the mall, all together. Her friend all ready has a bf. this girl just broke up with one. Should I not make a move or just play it out?

thanx for any advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
defenently dont act gay.... when i see ppl acting gay for fun and lauphs, all their stupid friends think its funny but everyone around them including me just wants to hit them in the head, its ****ing stupid, it meens your just trying to draw attension to yourself,... but im pretty sure girls dotn wnat to see that..
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
to do or not to do? go with the do's :)

but keep in mind...do whatever feels right to you no one can tell you to do anything. as for the gay thing...eh...dont be someone you arent.

just be true to yourself and be humble...dont look for attention...let it come to you. heres a good one: dont carry money around :) then you wont have anyhting to give!

lol

cheers :)
~ivan
 
Top