"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

To do it or not?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Hey guys,

Been trying to get out of the AFC rut for a year or so. Ever since I entered the dating scene last year I've gotten some dates but usually with average women (6's-7's for me). My average rating on Hotornot.com was a 7 or so. I'm still a virgin (19 years old). There's this girl I've been talking to for about a month. We flirt sometimes online and has had sex two times in the past. I would say she is a 6.5 or so. Kinda cute. Not fat at all. She wants me to go to her place tonight. So I'm thinking that she wants some action.

So here's my question. I'm still a virgin. Should I wait and lose my virginity to someone I actually love? I think she's definitely doable, but something tells me that I would regret just giving up my virginity to some girl I don't even love.

Thanks guys.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

don_hollow_juan

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere in the Western Heavens
Q) <...>I think she's definitely doable, but something tells me that I would regret just giving up my virginity to some girl I don't even love.

A) Trust your gut. If you feel like NOT doing it, then don't.
 

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Do trust your instincts. The mere fact that you're pondering this means you're not totally sure you want to go through with this. If saving your virginity for someone you love would make it a lot more meaningful, then don't do it, but if you want an easy lay (which you don't seem to), then do it.
 

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Well right now I would love to bang her but I was just wondering how many people in here have lost their virginity to someone they didn't actually love and regretted it later on?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
hit it..


your not going to love many of the girls you bang..
doesn't matter about this one.

hit it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by quest
hit it.....hit it.
If you hit her she'll call the cops for assault!!:D

Don't get her pregnant in your rush to escape your virginity!! :rolleyes: Never ask for advice on whether you should have sex with a woman - this is your own decision and doing!!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Just do it
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
If you feel bad about it don't do it. Wait till you feel it is the right woman, and she has a better rating. If she isn't anything special as you say than you might as well save yourself for a hot one.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
if you had sex with her in the past for 2 times, how are you a virgin :rolleyes:
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Ya, it threw me off the first time I read it, but he prolly means SHE had sex 2 times in the past.

Anyways....

HIT IT!

Who gives if you're in love with her or not? If you do, you may have to wait for a long time. Besides, why not practice for the one you love, so when she 'comes along', she won't be disappointed?
 

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
That's what I was thinking Disconnect. I could get some practice and stuff. But I'm just wondering if people in here regret losing their virginity to someone they didn't love? Anyone in here have a story to tell about that?

Sounds like most people in here say hit it, but I will do some thinking on my own as well and not base my decision solely on you guys. The thing is I'm not really looking for a long term relationship right now but definitely wouldn't mind getting laid (like any guy). So I dunno.
 

belividere

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
956
Reaction score
5
Age
47
If it is that big a deal to you then don't listen to what people on here will tell you anyways.

I think you should work on your inner-game for awhile and then worry about girls. It seems like you have things to work out for yourself right now.

Dont do anything that you dont want to though. Figure out what is best for you and work with it. I wish you the best of luck with your choice whatever it is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
I think you should work on your inner-game for awhile and then worry about girls. It seems like you have things to work out for yourself right now.
What exactly do you mean here? I've been reading up a lot of stuff on here and on general self-improvement for a while now. Sure, we all have flaws. And yes I have some things to work on in my life but I'm just wondering exactly what you think I need to work on? If you're saying confidence then yes I do need to work on it a little more I know that.
 
Top