Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Date or not to Date...Tis the ?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
IIGHT...here's the situ-nation...

Just got fvcked over by this bytch and was left sorta broken hearted. well, My friends GF has been tryin to set me up with this chick who she told me was "Interested from what she's seen and heard."

Well, im 6'1, and this chick is like 5'0 tall, plus shes only about a 5 or 6. I'm thinkin about just goin on a date or two with her just to take my mind of the other chick.

The only thing is she's a year younger, and i know all her friends are real "clingy" when it comes to guys. I'm def no gonna get into a LTR with this chick. I'm just not sure if it'd be right to go out with this chick just to forget the old one. I just kinda feel bad cause i dont wanna like break this girls heart or somethin.

call me a pvssy if you like, but i got ths bad problem of actually caring aboot peoples feelings.

Just wanderin what you guys thought.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, there are other things you can do to take your mind of women. You can:

-Invest time in a hobby
-Work out
-Read some books
-Go out with the fellas
-Get a job/work more at your job

Etc, etc. If you do feel ok being seen with the 5-6 then go for it.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The best way to get over a chick is to get under another one."
- I think it was Deep Blue that said this?

Just make sure you don't compromise your standards, if you would never, eeeever want to do a 5-6, then don't do it.

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to go into details. One word: NO.