"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

To Date or not to Date...Tis the ?

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
IIGHT...here's the situ-nation...


Just got fvcked over by this bytch and was left sorta broken hearted. well, My friends GF has been tryin to set me up with this chick who she told me was "Interested from what she's seen and heard."

Well, im 6'1, and this chick is like 5'0 tall, plus shes only about a 5 or 6. I'm thinkin about just goin on a date or two with her just to take my mind of the other chick.

The only thing is she's a year younger, and i know all her friends are real "clingy" when it comes to guys. I'm def no gonna get into a LTR with this chick. I'm just not sure if it'd be right to go out with this chick just to forget the old one. I just kinda feel bad cause i dont wanna like break this girls heart or somethin.

call me a pvssy if you like, but i got ths bad problem of actually caring aboot peoples feelings.

Just wanderin what you guys thought.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
You know, there are other things you can do to take your mind of women. You can:

-Invest time in a hobby
-Work out
-Read some books
-Go out with the fellas
-Get a job/work more at your job

Etc, etc. If you do feel ok being seen with the 5-6 then go for it.
 

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NYC baby!
"The best way to get over a chick is to get under another one."
- I think it was Deep Blue that said this?

Just make sure you don't compromise your standards, if you would never, eeeever want to do a 5-6, then don't do it.
 

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Icecave
I'm not going to go into details. One word: NO.
 
Top