That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
MOS?Went on active duty in 1988 - left full time active service in 1999, then was called back three times. 2002, 2005, and 2015.
The biggest difference is technology. It impacts everything. When I first went in we were still using typewriters with no computers. Radios were not as good as the ones we use now. GPS has changed everything from targeting to navigation.
Otherwise no much really, still pretty much the same from 1988 to 2015.
I was an Infantry Officer, 11B. Served in three units, one Light Infantry, Ranger Regiment, and Armored Brigade in an mechanized infantry battalion. Later after I was wounded, re-branched Acquisition Corps, which is kind of a hybrid functional area, you keep your old branch designation, but all your assignments after the change is logistics and procurement.MOS?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Paronto was in one of the Bats after I left (right after Mogadishu when I got promoted to O-3), I know a few people who knew him when he was a team leader there (E-5), but never met him in person. He was just an ordinary Sargent, not outstanding and not horrible, at least that is what people have told me.had the pleasure of interviewing kris tanto mr bengazi i think he was a rangerYou do whatsapp or social media.