Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to call or not to call

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dated a woman for a while and it didn't work b/c she was emot unavail and b/c of a misunderstanding we had. Recently I emailed her an apology for my part of things and she replied with an explanation of herself and that it would be nice to hear how I am doing. I replied a few days ago and have yet to hear back from her. I am driving through the town she lives in in a few days and thought it would be nice to see her and touch base personally. My question is whether it is okay to call and ask her to get together again for a coffee or something?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Euthyphro
i dated a woman for a while and it didn't work b/c she was emot unavail and b/c of a misunderstanding we had. Recently I emailed her an apology for my part of things and she replied with an explanation of herself and that it would be nice to hear how I am doing. I replied a few days ago and have yet to hear back from her. I am driving through the town she lives in in a few days and thought it would be nice to see her and touch base personally. My question is whether it is okay to call and ask her to get together again for a coffee or something?
Sure, why not? A coffee would be a perfect face to face way to catch up and to pick up where you left off (sans misunderstanding) and to find out what is new.

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her a ring, you have absolutely nothing to lose. if she doesn't ring you back, then move on right away and find a new girl to talk to. in fact, talk to a few girls at once all the time.