Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To call or not to call.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i've got to know this girl on the internet, she stays near me, we first talked on MSN, then started talking on the phone.

Initially, I started the conversations with her, and she responded pretty well, showing a high interest level. I decided to stop initiating contact all the time, and she did message me for a few days. It was good.

So we planned to meet up this week on either thursday or friday, depending on which day she goes out with her gf. Somehow i was the one initiating contact again, but i feel the interest level is still there before we meet up.

The thing is, for the past 2 days i have not initiated contact, and she hasn't texted or pm'ed me. The timespan we have known each other for, is 3 weeks. We're comfortable talking on the phone, there are no awkward silences at all, and i touched on sexual content a little.

One thing i'm unsure of, is whether i did the right move by not letting her know stuff about me. She asked me like 3 questions all the while, in a cute pleading voice, and i just played her off, didn't answer her question, said i'll tell her when we meet.

I have already let her know we will be meeting up on thursday or friday, and told her to get back to me as soon as she knows which day she will be available.

It is tuesday over here now. We haven't talked for 2 days.

Would a DJ initiate conversation with her, and keep the thing going, before we meet up? Right now i'm just having the mindset that if she's still interested she will contact me before thursday/friday. :cool:

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't set the exact day, and the time. She is only free on thursday/friday, and she is going out with her gf on one of these days. Don't have much of a choice but to wait.

So, i told her to confirm the day with me again. Don't have a reply yet.

What now.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
I can't set the exact day, and the time. She is only free on thursday/friday, and she is going out with her gf on one of these days. Don't have much of a choice but to wait.

So, i told her to confirm the day with me again. Don't have a reply yet.

What now.
Get off the internet and develop a life man. Duh. She has other things to do, shouldn't you?

Read a book. I'm reading "Ahead of the Curve" by Broughton. Fantastic book.

Head down to Borders, you never know who you may meet.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
You're implying i do not contact her anymore until she does?
*face palm*

Dude, look. You're operating from what is called a "scarcity mindset."

The obvious lack of women in your life has manifested itself in this - desperation you feel over this chick, who you don't even know. Yes you talked on the phone a few times and had some online correspondence. But you weren't able to read the subtle communications that only come through face time.

If she had wanted to see you, we wouldn't have been having this discussion.

And I'm curious, why didn't you answer her questions? Do you really think that was a logical move to make?

Put yourself in her shoes - "I'm a chick, meeting dudes online who want to meet me. He won't be forthcoming with information, so I feel uncomfortable about meeting him. I will just soak up his attention without actually committing to action until I find out (which may be 3 days or 3 months) whether or not I like him. IF I call him back."

I've been there, done that. Let me tell you this - the only time I've ever hooked up through the internet, is when I've met the chick in person before. And I really only used it to reconnect cause I didn't get her number, just her name and knew her friends.

So again, my advice - get the fcuk of the internet and develop a strong sense of self, so you can approach and meet new people in real life. This skill - being able to approach anyone and strike up a conversation is a LIFE SKILL. Like reading or calculus, it takes practice. You want to adopt a mindset of abundance, even if you haven't, walk out the door KNOWING you can bang 5 different chicks today if your heart desires.

In my view, solely using the internet to get laid is chump 101.