To call or not to call?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I never really understood about "not chasing."

Heres my little dibacle I'm in.

Theres this girl, I got with her a few times before summer came. Over the summer we've seen each other a few times, none of which did we kiss, make out, fvck or anything. So I stopped calling/texting for a while. Then 1 night she texts me saying she wants to see me yada yada. We made an arragement, we just chilled still NOTHING happend (probably cause her roomie was there with us also - but still).

So then this past weekend her roomie and her come to my town (she's close with a girl from my town). We hung out, still nothing happend - she was with her friends. But she also seemed so stand-offish like I can't describe it. She didn't look like herself around me.

So, once again I was back to not texting/calling. Yesterday her roomie texted me to see if I wanted to go out with them. I didn't answer.

But today my buddy told me were going to his country house this weekend. Clearly we need females. So now I'm debating if I should call this girl and ask her to coem.

Where is the line between acting interested and chasing?!

Also keep in mind that this is this girl's last week here and shes goign home next week (other side of country).

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much overanalyzing. If you want the girls to come no harm in asking. Nothing to lose. Maybe you hook up with one of em. If they aren't into it, the 4 of you go out and you have social proof of being with 2 females that might help you get something else.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not suprised that nothing happens since everytime you meet this girl you have 2-3 other people that tag along with her. PSHhhh thats not a date bro...

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you flirt with her? escalation...etc

she will give some signs if she is interested....maybe you are already in FZ.

If you want to be her friend is ok. but you want more, always flirt. playful..etc

You are a man, you need to do a little bit of chasing at the beginning. Let your intentions known. If she like you she will give you IOI.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try and let her know about a vacancy at the country house without telling her. if she wants to come she'll ask.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
just tell her what youre doing make it sound like its going to be fun and crazy and then ask her to come. not that hard.