Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To be a teenager again

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I was at this broads apartment, however she had no parking at her complex, so I had to park at Walmart and walk over, maybe a 5 minute walk, decided to park my vehicle on the empty side of Walmart facing a transit station and main road, in front of a camera, just to ensure it would remain visible to the public, don't need my window broke or **** gone through.

So I'm walking back to my vehicle and I can see, like half way to my vehicle, that there is an SUV parked 2 stalls away from my vehicle and the front window is fogged up, it aint cold out, very obvious what's happening, Im shaking my head already like look at these idiots.

So I walk by, give a wide berth, however whenever I need to start my vehicle, I gotta do it with a jump pack because something is wrong with my ****, battery drains, been this way for a couple weeks, dealership can't find fault, yadda yadda, anyways so I have to start my **** by opening the hood attaching it to the posts, starting, then collecting the pack, close the hood, meanwhile, 2 stalls away, the vehicle has stopped moving.

So I hop in, get myself situated, maybe sit there for a couple minutes because I'm a fvckin prick and why not, then these 3 kids maybe 12-15 come riding by on their bikes, stop in front of the SUV and start pointing and screaming laughing, hootin and hollering, then take off down the parking lot screaming the whole way.

Well now, I gotta see this guy, this black kid emerges from the back door, he's got an afro and one of those thick highschool football jackets, the chick ain't getting out I imagine she was right pissed off, poor guy drives off like a minute later hahahaha.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you’re a teen everything is hilarious. Your brain is part-child and part-adult. Its a very confusing time in life. The lovebirds should have just booked a hotel instead.
Funny story though lol