Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Be 24 Years Old and a Great Seducer must you have your Own Place?

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so used to having my own place of living but now I don't soo.. I'm raising this question, and thought it would be interesting.

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having your own place is not optimal, but no ONE "flaw" is likely to be a deal-breaker (unless it's something ungodly awful, which this is not). It'll probably be as big of a deal as you believe it to be.

If you constantly worry about it, somehow your subconscious will tell her subconscious, and she'll be much more likely to think it's a "big deal."

But on the other hand, it can be nothing to you. You don't have to worry about it, even once. "I'm living with my parents for the time being." if she asks or it comes up naturally. When she invites you to "her place" later on, you'll know you're in.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how to reframe any bad situation. (BS)

1) think of three or four good outcomes, or positive aspects (PA1) for your BS

2) thing of another three good things about each of those (PA2)

When asked any question, that requires you to admit your BS, answer like this

Well, right now (BS), but because of that (PA1) and that will allow me to (PA2). Then begin talking about (PA2) with open excitement about your future.

For example

Her: Where do you live?

You: Oh, I live at home. I had to move back after I lost my job, but that's ok, because that gives me extra time to work on my engineering degree. when I graduate with a degree with Electrical Engineering, I plan to work for NASA and the space program, which is really great because I've always dreamed of outer space ever since I saw E.T. and so on...

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I live with my sister and I've never had any complaints.
Not the same as living with your parents though, I didn't have any chicks when I was living with my parents since I lived in a dead end town then with no decent chicks... so I don't really know.

But what's it got to do with her anyway?

If she lives with her parents, what's she goin' on about?
..and if she lives on her own, then go back to hers.

I don't think it matters.

Either way, she can be boned regardless of who's living with you.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few people who have had to move back in with their folks over the last year due to the ****ty economy and the fact they had to take drastic pay cuts... people as old as 30. So it's not that big a deal as you may make it seem.

That is excellent advice Tayuu

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
I know a few people who have had to move back in with their folks over the last year due to the ****ty economy and the fact they had to take drastic pay cuts... people as old as 30. So it's not that big a deal as you may make it seem.

That is excellent advice Tayuu
It is not a big deal to us but to women it is. You have to remember that 1 of the important things that a woman looks for in a guy is the guy being strong because they want to feel secure and protected with him. Not necessarily a guy that is all big and buff but a guy that they know will be able to protect them.

If a guy lives with his parents still he doesn't come off as strong compared to an independent guy. Remember that women chose guys based on hardwired things like him being able to be a provider for children.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This won't be a big deal to her if it's not one to you.

However, there are women who are judgmental; they may think you're incapable of self-sustaining yourself, or getting a job that pays off for your own roof and utility bill etc.

Just don't make it a big problem and it won't be one.

If the question ever arises, just tell her "I'm with my parents, I believe it's important to stay tight with the family at this age. Not a lot of people spend time with those who fed them out of their hands."

Shift her perception so it becomes congruent with yours on this case with sound reasoning.