to ask out in facebook.

dng

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to send this message to my classmate.

We already agreed dating on this weekend.

"
Hey,

What about 7 on Friday on Saturday? just pick on

Where do you live? I had better pick u up at your place.

Just one thing I want you to make sure is keep the promise.

I am pretty busy. I need to schedule my weekend in advance.
I do not want mess up my weekend by being flacked on.

My number is 2220222222
what's yours?

My name"

any thoght on this??

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overreaching. You might as well be drooling on your keyboard.

How about "Hey, let's get together on Saturday."

The End.

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found it better to just get her number (even through facebook) and call.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, get the number and call...they have to answer on the spot and do not have time to make up bull****

Your message is horrible, I can see that you're trying to go for the "busy" appeal but you come off as a fake because you're giving her the option to pick either Friday or Saturday....which says that you don't really have anything planned for either day besides her....

"I do not want to mess up my weekend by being flaked on"

Looks desperate for a date, it shouldn't matter to you wether she goes or not, you will have fun nonetheless with or without her....she CANNOT mess up your weekend because you are in control and have other options if she decides to flake (even if you dont, she doesnt know that)

joydivison

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not do it over facebook personally. I wouldn't be against getting the number from FB though.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do that on FB..dont come back here...:p :p:nono: :nono: :kick: :kick:

get the number..
call...
dont ever say,
"oh im such a busy person and i dont want to ruin my weekend being flacked on.."
it shows ur fakin it.

just be like, gimme a time coz i have rugby the day after at 8am, so i just gotta plan around that. - if you get my drift..

women will pick up b!tcha55ness quicker than a vacuum cleaner on some dirt

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
if you do that on FB..dont come back here...:p :p:nono: :nono: :kick: :kick:

get the number..
call...
dont ever say,
"oh im such a busy person and i dont want to ruin my weekend being flacked on.."
it shows ur fakin it.

just be like, gimme a time coz i have rugby the day after at 8am, so i just gotta plan around that. - if you get my drift..

women will pick up b!tcha55ness quicker than a vacuum cleaner on some dirt
i kinda ask this girl out to go over notes for school on facebook..

i got her number 2 but didnt feel like calling..so i just ask her on FB.. she say she cant.. and i say thats kool..

the next day she email me asking if i was mad i didnt reply back.. she then email me and tell me she want me to go to this school activity cuz she dont wanna go alone, n i tell her i already went.. so...

not sure if im doing anything wrong or not..:confused:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your message is weird...

Here is what your message should look like: "Hey, whats your phone number?"

I would stay away from asking girls out on facebook because you most definitely want to improve on asking them out in real life, rather than online.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pressuring her into showing up for the date, which is a no-no.

You're showing that you care about that date too much, like she's the only option you have.

Get her number instead, text her something along the likes of, "Which day are you free this weekend?" See what she replies and tell her the time and place to meet. Maybe text her the day before, just for a short flirting convo, then at the end of it, "Okay, don't forget the flowers tomorrow. I prefer white lillies."

Basically, make it C&F, and unknowingly at the same time, you're sending her a reminder of your date.

Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
You're pressuring her into showing up for the date, which is a no-no.

You're showing that you care about that date too much, like she's the only option you have.

Get her number instead, text her something along the likes of, "Which day are you free this weekend?" See what she replies and tell her the time and place to meet. Maybe text her the day before, just for a short flirting convo, then at the end of it, "Okay, don't forget the flowers tomorrow. I prefer white lillies."

Basically, make it C&F, and unknowingly at the same time, you're sending her a reminder of your date.
IMPRESSED! "ItsTheAttitude" said it all. :cool:
You should always make YOURSELF seem like the prize. Show her that you are a man of value, by first valuing yourself. It sounded like you boxed her into a corner by pressuring her not to flake. You need to realize that women WILL NOT flake IF they are attracted to you. Period.

I would take it one step further and have HER call YOU at a specific time. Joke with her, and make it seem like you'd be fine with or without her. If you do the online thing and want some more real talk, check out my sig.

Peace

Flyness

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the right track man. You just have to make your message seem less needy.

Like the other posters have been saying, either tell her when and where you're picking her up, or ask for her number and call her to set it up.

One of my favorite quotes I've ever heard is, "Make life work for you." What does this mean? - A lot of people have lives that are dictated by a single person, or thing. Your weekend shouldn't be messed up because a girl flakes on you. Tell you buddies, "hey guys, in case this girl flakes, I'll see you all at the bar later."(Or whatever they have planned.)

Good luck and happy dating man. Keep your head up!