Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To approach or to fake disinterest

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
slaog said:
You're acting confidently and acting like you're the prize but you don't believe it yourself.
How do you know I don't "believe" in myself? Do you know me? If you're not me, then how would you know? With all due respect, that's a really stupid statement to make. I would never claim to know more about somebody on this board, than they know about themselves. Trust me when I say, I know myself pretty well, probably better than God, I truly believe I'm a prize. I was even told I was confident by the last woman I sort of hooked up with several weeks ago. She even told me, "A lot of people are about 90% confident, but you seem 100% confident". Wow, there's a lot of psychics on the board who know more than you know about yourself...it's really comical.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger is 100% confident and has great game. He's just sh!t scared of rejections so he never escalates and closes.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
edger is 100% confident and has great game. He's just sh!t scared of rejections so he never escalates and closes.
"Sh*t scared" is going a liiiiiiitle to far. Not wanting to deal with a "sting" as a result of a rejection during a cold-approach, is a little more realistic...different from a "lack of confidence". But we've been over this before. Furthermore, the fact that I'm confident even came out of the horses mouth several weeks ago when the chick I sort of hooked up with said, "A lot of people are about 90% confident, but you seem 100% confident". She voluntarily, out of the blue said that. Anything you wish to say?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
How do you know I don't "believe" in myself? Do you know me? If you're not me, then how would you know? With all due respect, that's a really stupid statement to make. I would never claim to know more about somebody on this board, than they know about themselves. Trust me when I say, I know myself pretty well, probably better than God, I truly believe I'm a prize. I was even told I was confident by the last woman I sort of hooked up with several weeks ago. She even told me, "A lot of people are about 90% confident, but you seem 100% confident". Wow, there's a lot of psychics on the board who know more than you know about yourself...it's really comical.

But if that woman only met you then that means she didn't know you and so it was irrelevant what she said. ;)

I'm only judging you by your actions because thats the best way to read people. You're saying one thing but losing your cool when you post. No need to get worked up.

Like I said before I think you might act confident (or ****y as you say) but act is the key word. This thread of yours is not written by somebody who is 100% confident. Don't shoot the messengers. It might seem psychic to you but if you stick around and learn a thing or two it's obvious to anyone you're not as great as you're saying you are.

If you can't admit your flaws then how are you supposed to learn and grow?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
But if that woman only met you then that means she didn't know you and so it was irrelevant what she said. ;)
If you wanna believe I'm unconfident, then hey, what can I say. I'm not going to beat a dead horse over this. If I wasn't confident, I'd glady tell you. I reveal deeper personal things on this board, so why would I hold back on telling you if I was unconfident? Doesn't make sense.

slaog said:
I'm only judging you by your actions because thats the best way to read people. You're saying one thing but losing your cool when you post. No need to get worked up.
You're reading me wrong, I'm not getting worked up. I'm just talking. It's hard to interpret the tone of people's posts on here lots of times. That's what sucks about the internet.

slaog said:
This[/url] thread of yours is not written by somebody who is 100% confident.
What is so unconfident about that thread? What does it have to do with my self-confidence? Fill me in, cause I honestly don't see anything. All I see is a guy who is unsure about a woman's interest level, nothing to do with a lack of confidence in himself. A guy who's not confident or sure about her interest level, sure, but not confident with himself as a guy, not at all, as there is nothing that would support that.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
If you wanna believe I'm unconfident, then hey, what can I say. I'm not going to beat a dead horse over this. If I wasn't confident, I'd glady tell you. I reveal deeper personal things on this board, so why would I hold back on telling you if I was unconfident? Doesn't make sense.

You're reading me wrong, I'm not getting worked up. I'm just talking. It's hard to interpret the tone of people's posts on here lots of times. That's what sucks about the internet.

What is so unconfident about that thread? What does it have to do with my self-confidence? Fill me in, cause I honestly don't see anything. All I see is a guy who is unsure about a woman's interest level, nothing to do with a lack of confidence in himself. A guy who's not confident or sure about her interest level, sure, but not confident with himself as a guy, not at all, as there is nothing that would support that.

So you didn't make a move because you were unsure about her interest level even though she was hanging out with you at a pizzaria after 4am in the morning. You past up a great oppertunity because you were afraid of getting rejected. Is that confidence?

You said you clamed up when the girl didn't give you her number when you asked her for it and you said you stared out the window because you were a bit shocked. So I reckon you're confident when things are going well but its when you hit a road bump that "confidence" is nowhere to be seen. And you protect yourself from getting hurt by not taking chances etc. You called yourself ****y and a narcassist but as I just showed thats different from real confidence.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a person is 100% confident then he shouldn't be afraid of rejection. Such a DJ would not put any relevance on the outcome of an approach. If a rejection stings then it's hitting you in your self esteem, which means you aren't as completely confident as you think. IMO.

I don't like to be rejected either, but I'm not claiming to be 100% confident. I agree with slaog, I think you're just acting confident, or feel confident when things are going well. I don't think this is anything to be ashamed of, I don't think anyone is 100% confident, anymore than any girl is really a 10.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might be the way to go now. In the past if I did this i would get zero results but approach and charm don't seem to work as well now. Actually, I got asked out yesteday by someone I made a mild pass at 8 months ago and then basically ignored.
She asked you out in your "gross" state?