Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To all you fighters out there--How do you prepare yourself mentally before a fight?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is directed to all you fighters, I mean boxers, judo players, wrestlers, muy thai fighters...etc. I've been thinking about going back to doing meditation weeks/months prior to a competition because it helped me to relax more, made me quicker, and put my emotions in check. But I also wanted to know what techniqes do you guys use. Any tips??

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to karate and I actually won the british championship although i was like 13 at the time and only on my purple belt and i was kicking **** out of black belts. I wanna take up muay thai or jeet kune do though. I think the best thing to do if your gonna be in a fight is train as best you can so you can be super confident at the time - i think the reason i won so much is just because i assumed i would win and i wouldnt have a problem because people kept going on at how good i was. To this day i wish i never left but i had alot of alcohol to drink and alot of girls to practice on:)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find if you are totally prepared physically and sharp in the gym, you usually go into the fight very confident.

Other than that, I just use positive mental imagery, and picture myself winning and beating on the other guy in the fight. You need to have an air of arrogance before a fight and truly beleive in yourself. Dont let the self doubt creep in, as soon as it does, push it out and imagine the way you are going to win the fight once more.