Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To all the anti-marriage/women are evil crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
My head hurts from reading all this. It's really simple, be strong, and you will do well in life. Beat the living fuvk out of her if she assaults you (cheats on you). I don't expect Western dudes to understand this. Just be strong. Women need to fear you as well as love you. Don't be that guy who just found out she is fukin another man. Be the guy who is unfuvable with.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Actually I don't think you're a chump per se, it's just that boys are conditioned from a very early age to see women as victims by default. 'Never hit a girl' is what we get over and over, and really, who's going to argue that you should? However this is just the beginning of this particular conditioning and women are only too happy to reinforce that provider / protector dynamic that's innate in male psychology. In a healthy man, this is a hard-wired reaction - protect the woman, protect the child. It makes complete sense from a species survival standpoint.

Now bring this up into modern times and the protector dynamic has evolved into a breeding methodology. It's like a Darwinistic version of Cap'n Save A Ho - so at the slightest critical word about a woman it's, "See how quickly I come to a woman's defense? What girl wouldn't want a great protector like me? I'm unique. I'm not like "other guys" so your best emotional/sexual/parental investment would be coupling with me as evidenced by my example." Of course that isn't your conscious, cognitively recognized reaction, but it is the subroutine that's running in your unconscious.

When this is psychological schema is a practiced breeding methodology it becomes second nature. So when any opportunity arises to display it, the guy snaps to attention. It's really an attempt to display higher value, and in and of itself it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just that taken to an extreme, the dynamic has more potential to be manipulated - especially when it's paired with an absolutist mindset.

I would challenge anyone reading this post to go back through the last 3 pages of this thread and point out where, in absolute terms, anyone stated "ALL WOMEN ARE X". That absolute assumption was the binary step you took. "He MUST mean ALL women are like this so it's fair game to DHV and show off the protector dynamic by calling him 'bitter', 'previously burned' or 'misogynist' just in case some anonymous woman may read this thread and see how unique I am by comparison."

And of course women like IQQI are only too happy to reinforce this and push you in the direction of absolutism - rather than critically thinking about the less than favorable female observation - because it ultimately serves a feminine imperative. It requires far less mental effort to simply dismiss an argument by resorting to absolutes than to really take time to digest which points are valid, which are not and offer a counter argument. People are lazy. We like to conveniently fit issues into easily understandable blacks & whites. We don't want to make an effort to reexamine something we've deemed is black or white. Why step back to take the time to reform an opinion when poisoning the well is so much easier? And hey, here's a girl who I think I could potentially ƒuck (under the right circumstance) who's encouraging me to do so as well. Ah, what the hell,...

"You're just a bitter old misogynist who thinks ALL women are evil and out to get him!"

"Good boy :up: that told him. I'm sure any girl would be proud to have you for a boyfriend."
Good GAWDDD!!!

Rollo you seriously need to take a BIG step back dude! Take a step out of that big brain of yours and read some of your posts.

You are an intelligent guy and a great writer. You are also SO full of yourself at this point that you are beyond the mere mortals that inhabit this planet. The word superhuman isn't powerful enough. Seriously you are otherworldly at this point of your evolution. That being said, I sat for a while trying to come up with someone who you remind me of. I finally figured it out. You are either Mr. Spock or possibly C3P0 the droid from StarWars who had a long winded answer for every question in the universe.
When is the last time you asked a question or asked for advice on anything? Think about it?

Rollo it's not that I disagree with your posts or how they are written. I do have trouble having discussions with people who have an answer for everything. Even worse those who make too many assumptions and air those assumptions as fact. A discussion with you isn't even a discussion. It's more like listening to a sermon from God himself.

That is who you have become. Rollo Tomassi the God of Sosuave.

Unfortunately your words and attitude come off as incredibly "nerdy" to me. I do not mean that as an insult. It is meant as constructive criticism. I do not hold any bad feelings towards you at all. I just think it might be time for you to come back down to earth and become more human. That means not having all the answers and practicing some humility.

It may be time for you to focus your talents on something more important in life.

Good luck with your next 4000 posts.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Be the guy who is unfuvable with.
I give up. What does that mean?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
It requires far less mental effort to simply dismiss an argument by resorting to absolutes than to really take time to digest which points are valid, which are not and offer a counter argument. People are lazy. We like to conveniently fit issues into easily understandable blacks & whites. We don't want to make an effort to reexamine something we've deemed is black or white. Why step back to take the time to reform an opinion when poisoning the well is so much easier?

Slickster said:
Rollo you seriously need to take a BIG step back dude! Take a step out of that big brain of yours and read some of your posts.

You are also SO full of yourself at this point that you are beyond the mere mortals that inhabit this planet. The word superhuman isn't powerful enough. Seriously you are otherworldly at this point of your evolution. That being said, I sat for a while trying to come up with someone who you remind me of. I finally figured it out. You are either Mr. Spock or possibly C3P0 the droid from StarWars who had a long winded answer for every question in the universe.
When is the last time you asked a question or asked for advice on anything? Think about it?

Rollo it's not that I disagree with your posts or how they are written. I do have trouble having discussions with people who have an answer for everything. Even worse those who make too many assumptions and air those assumptions as fact. A discussion with you isn't even a discussion. It's more like listening to a sermon from God himself.

That is who you have become. Rollo Tomassi the God of Sosuave.

Unfortunately your words and attitude come off as incredibly "nerdy" to me. I do not mean that as an insult. It is meant as constructive criticism. I do not hold any bad feelings towards you at all. I just think it might be time for you to come back down to earth and become more human. That means not having all the answers and practicing some humility.

It may be time for you to focus your talents on something more important in life.

Thank you for once again proving my point. It's a pity you're either too lazy or too ignorant to see the irony in your own response.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
You are also SO full of yourself at this point that you are beyond the mere mortals that inhabit this planet. The word superhuman isn't powerful enough. Seriously you are otherworldly at this point of your evolution.
Somebody had to say it.

Reaction score
Rollo says,

Actually I don't think you're a chump per se, it's just that boys are conditioned from a very early age to see women as victims by default. 'Never hit a girl' is what we get over and over, and really, who's going to argue that you should?

You SHOULDN'T be hitting ANYBODY, first off. When you get older and you just randomly start f'in HITTING somebody, that's called assault and battery. Second of all, men as a whole ARE physically stronger than woman, so it's not as if you should see women as "victims" but you should be aware that for the most part the physical levels are NOT leveled, thus as a WHOLE, fighting a woman sometimes is like fighting a child.

Yes a lot of times the person in question deserves an ass-whooping, but because you are much bigger and stronger than them, it becomes an unfair advantage to dominate them that way. BUT, why are you *****ing Rollo? Men have the SAME laws in place, if a woman comes up to me and socks me in the face, I can create a police report against her and have her arrested and press charges for assault. I can do the SAME to a teenage child. WHAT are you whining about Rollo??

Rollo says,

However this is just the beginning of this particular conditioning and women are only too happy to reinforce that provider / protector dynamic that's innate in male psychology. In a healthy man, this is a hard-wired reaction - protect the woman, protect the child. It makes complete sense from a species survival standpoint.
To keep it honest Rollo, the only places I hear this type of talk these days is from guys like you and other guys on this forum. Women-liberation groups allowed women to get to the point to where they could actually APPLY for certain economic, political, social, positions in this country so THUS they wouldn't have to depend upon a male for most of their basic living needs i.e. PROTECTION and PROVISION.

It's like you guys have turned a blind eye to what was occurring NOT TOO LONG AGO. Let's just forget about that right lol? Let's just forget about the FACT that during majority of the early days in this country and not that long ago for the most part, WHITE MEN dominated damn near everything and hardly anybody could prove their abilities in said positions. Civil Rights, women-liberation, and other types of groups allowed women and minorities FINALLY equal opportunity for the same positions white men dominated.

Don't just take my word on it, LOOK IT UP. See I like when I get in these debates how I always point to the FACTS, but the guys I'm debating continue to spit out their own skewed rationality.

Rollo says,

It requires far less mental effort to simply dismiss an argument by resorting to absolutes than to really take time to digest which points are valid, which are not and offer a counter argument.
Here we go!! LOL, so are YOU ready to sit down and actually DISCUSS the topic?

Rollo says,

I would challenge anyone reading this post to go back through the last 3 pages of this thread and point out where, in absolute terms, anyone stated "ALL WOMEN ARE X".
Well I most surely can't break down every response but Stevie Wonder would have read these comments:
Dust 2 Dust says,

The average american female has been tainted by feminism which has turned them into sex objects and worker drones. Traditional foreign women from 3rd world countries untouched by feminist propoganda make the best wives.
Trader says,

Secondly, if you read carefully, the main theme is not that women are inherently evil, but it is that women are *amoral*. In other words, they do not have a strong internal sense of right or wrong, so they are very much impacted by the outer environment and society. Which means that as a man, you damn better well control the frame, otherwise she is going to be negatively influenced by others. You just can't rely on girls to do the right thing on their own accord. That's not hating on women, it's just being realistic.
Trader says,

Girls are extremely *practical* when it comes to marriage. They will always consider your financial background and your future earning potential. So the main theme here is *caution.*
Monad1 says,

A minority of women are 'evil' most are manipulate, as per your hate of their 'silly' games attests. Games=Manipulation.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Good GAWDDD!!!

Yea Rollo, you really need to take a clue from some of your fellow posters and stop thinking so much!

Putting on your thinking cap requires you to re-assess your world views, and that can be unpleasant!

It is so much more comfortable to fall into the place the universe has assigned for you. No thinking required. Do what everyone else does. The majority can't be wrong!

Allow me to translate-

"Rollo it's not that I disagree with your posts or how they are written. It does, however, go against much of what I am writing about, and I have no rational way to reconcile the two. Even worse, your psych education and real world experiences are not valid even though you present them as being so. A discussion with you isn't even a discussion, it's more like listening to a sermon from god himself because your posts are so well articulated that it leaves me with no foothold from which to debate you."

Rollo Tomassi said:
Thank you for once again proving my point. It's a pity you're either too lazy or too ignorant to see the irony in your own response.
Did you expect anything BUT a kneejerk response?

If they could see the forest for the trees they wouldn't be mistaking critical thinkers for "marriage-bashing bitter misogynists" in the first place.

Only 8 more posts to go....woohooo!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
+1000 points for your earlier post and nailing it again with regard to his "retort". Just remember that some people just won't ever get it, even when you hand it to them on a silver platter. Chalk this one up to leading a horse to water...

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message Boy is the epitome of all that is wrong with the western, liberal male these days. I wont call him a man, because that is used to describe masculinity, of which he is clearly embarrassed. Misogny, patriarchy, civil rights, oppression, justification for modern bias, Oprah inspired soap box mentality. Its all in there. I also dont think he takes much time to read what has been posted based on the responses he puts out.

When guys like him get any sense of traction, SoSuave becomes the poorer for it. Although perhaps its just an indication of the direction this forum has taken over the last 12-18 months. Its dying because we have borderline homosexuals resorting to liberal shaming tactics in an aim to prop up their own ego and system of belief.

Half the battle is ripping down the social conventions knocked into you since pre school.

Reaction score
Danger says,

You hit ANYONE that attacks you. You beat their ass down, just like they deserve. Too damn many people in this world get off without consequences to their actions, and when they get away with enough of it (women), they think they can start physically attacking people without any repurcussions.

I DIDN'T SAY you don't defend yourself, that's a right. You can legally defend yourself against anybody if they are a serious threat. Your "whine" of "women think they can attack people without repurcussions" is WRONG at best. MOST women dont' go around attacking people and the ones that do, in the back of their head, understand that they can get knocked on their ass but may think they could take you, in other words, they are ready to fight.

I've read where you guys complain about domestic violence arrests, last statistics I checked WOMEN got arrested more or just about the same as men.

Danger says,

The rest of your post is a lot more crap. Anyone in America has a chance. Just get out and bust your @ss. Once again, it comes down to being responsible and accountable.
Yes TODAY Danger! TODAY there's equal opportunity but it wasn't always LIKE THAT which is what I THOUGHT I typed lol.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This Rolo guy really needs to stop over analyzing this. Comes off as very arrogant and all knowing. Who knows what happens behind closed doors with this guy, maybe his wife is fuvkn some guy he doesn't know about. We don't know. All we know is that his "universe" is his family, he comes from the point of view that you too could be successful if you thought like him, if you had his wife, his life. He fails to understand that his universe can fall apart within minutes. It just takes one incident for him to realize he really knows nothing. Thank you, and god bless.

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry says,

Message Boy is the epitome of all that is wrong with the western, liberal male these days. I wont call him a man, because that is used to describe masculinity, of which he is clearly embarrassed. Misogny, patriarchy, civil rights, oppression, justification for modern bias, Oprah inspired soap box mentality. Its all in there. I also dont think he takes much time to read what has been posted based on the responses he puts out.

Okay so what then do we do Harry? How would YOU prefer it be then? Should we go back to the way it was?

Do we go back to:

> Not allowing women to vote because obviously they are too "dumb" to form an opinion.

> Not allowing women to have access to the same jobs as men do today because obviously they are only useful in the kitchen and have no other value.

> Not allowing women to have a voice because obviously men are the only smart ones and women are too dumb.

> Not allowing women to interact with ANYBODY because obviously they are all slvts and are svcking the entire BLOCK when you turn your back.

Snatch their rights away! Women are only good for pushing out babies!

Is that what you want Harry? Huh? Is that it??

The irony here Harry is that you and guys that act like you, are too STUPID to realize YOU CREATED YOUR OWN DAMN MONSTER!

It's like major corporations that fvck over their employees SO BAD, that a god damn UNION has to be created to protect the rights of the employees. THEN the corporations complain about how the UNION is taking away their free enterprise!! The Union has NOW become their monster, but WHO created the fvcking monster?

It's like major banks and financial institutions fvcking over consumers, jacking up rates, etc., then more regulation is created and the banks complain about how the REGULATIONS are stopping their FREE MARKET RIGHTS! The increased regulation has NOW become their monster, but WHO created the fvcking monster?

It's like party animals getting totally drunk and wasted and driving home every night. Then, a good number of them crash and kill/injure other people on a given night consistently, so the government creates DUI laws and stiff penalities for such. THEN, the party animals complain that the government is taking away their rights to party, the government oversight has become their monster. WHO created the god damn monster??

YOU created your own damn monster Harrry!! You continue to spit out the SAME bull**** that made women ban together and CREATE feminism/women liberation in the first place. Just like how dumb ass racist Americans would act back in the day that MADE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION a law. Had you PLAYED FAIR, the Monster would not have been created.

So thank you Harry, thank your stupid lil ass for all of your treatment and vast stereotypes of women for creating NOW something that has the potential to do more damage then good just like increased government oversight, Unions and Regulations.

It's dumbasses like you that created this monster because you refused to play FAIR smh lol. Duh.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:

When guys like him get any sense of traction, SoSuave becomes the poorer for it. Although perhaps its just an indication of the direction this forum has taken over the last 12-18 months. Its dying because we have borderline homosexuals resorting to liberal shaming tactics in an aim to prop up their own ego and system of belief.

Half the battle is ripping down the social conventions knocked into you since pre school.
*Standing ovation for this awesome post!* :up:

Add the topic creator, Colossus, Jeffthechump, and a few others to the pile and you've got nearly all the cast that is turning this site into a beta factory the likes of which makes NLG look like John Wayne in comparison.

If it weren't for your post, Rollo's and Str8up's this whole topic would serve its best useful purpose inside the Recycle Bin.

"This Rolo guy really needs to stop over analyzing this. Comes off as very arrogant and all knowing. Who knows what happens behind closed doors with this guy, maybe his wife is fuvkn some guy he doesn't know about. We don't know. All we know is that his "universe" is his family, he comes from the point of view that you too could be successful if you thought like him, if you had his wife, his life. He fails to understand that his universe can fall apart within minutes. It just takes one incident for him to realize he really knows nothing. Thank you, and god bless."

If only you had a few more IQ points you'd understand he analyzes things so carefully and closely for your and others benefit.

Don't be an ungreatful jagoff. :rolleyes:

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you kiss my ass and go fuvk yourself. You calling me names? I will eat your fuvkin heart out you ungrateful prick.. Don't come in here and start ****t w me. I can write whatever the fuvk I want. Now go back to giving advice.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think it's intimidation. You write well and can articulate points very clearly. Some people aren't up for the challenge so they'd rather use some kind of cop-out/smoke-screen to avoid a counter argument all together. Basically, arguing just to argue. It's a shame though, it makes things much more interesting to read when well thought out ideas are posed rather than defensive posturing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Why don't you kiss my ass and go fuvk yourself. You calling me names? I will eat your fuvkin heart out you ungrateful prick.. Don't come in here and start ****t w me. I can write whatever the fuvk I want. Now go back to giving advice.
Look I know you're a tard that can't understand anything teacher says so you made that shortbus quality post a page back but the next time you are confused simply approach one of the smarter kids and have them dumb professor Rollo's posts down to tard level for you so you can understand.

You got that little fella?

Also if you wet yourself in class again don't be afraid to speak up so a teacher's assistant can escort you to the bathroom so you can wipe your winky. :yes:

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
The boys are ready for a bare knuckle dust-up. Count me in.

Reaction score
KontrollerX says,

If it weren't for your post (Hooligan Harry), Rollo's and Str8up's this whole topic would serve its best useful purpose inside the Recycle Bin.
I agree, because we are agruing about the "value" of women and these discussions just should not be occurring. I say they have more value then you guys give them credit for, and you guys actually say they for the most part have no value and can't be trusted.

KontrollerX I'm offering a logical debate just like I did in the other thread that Trader made. I still have YET to have any of the guys I'm debating with to come up with countera-gruments to what I'm saying. Scroll up and read my last reply and offer a counter-agrument, I'm waiting.

Throwing out personal attacks to anyone that disagrees with you as "pvssy-whipped" and "girly-man" do nothing to continue the said discussion, instead it's purpose is throw off the topic because you are LOSING the debate.

Lol, tell me I'm not winning this debate? Tell me.

Listen I'm not taking any sides here (men's or women's), I'm just trying to point out logical fairness, you guys spit out **** about American Women that would make your mothers back slap you.

IF a woman got up here talking about (as alot of women do when they get into groups) about how men are dogs, can't be trusted, etc., etc. I would CUT into her ass just like I CUT into you guys. I would CUT into a woman FASTER because I'm a god damn man, so when they talk about men are pieces of crap in "general" then they are talking about me!

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Okay so what then do we do Harry? How would YOU prefer it be then? Should we go back to the way it was?

Do we go back to:

> Not allowing women to vote because obviously they are too "dumb" to form an opinion.

> Not allowing women to have access to the same jobs as men do today because obviously they are only useful in the kitchen and have no other value.

> Not allowing women to have a voice because obviously men are the only smart ones and women are too dumb.

> Not allowing women to interact with ANYBODY because obviously they are all slvts and are svcking the entire BLOCK when you turn your back.

Snatch their rights away! Women are only good for pushing out babies!

Is that what you want Harry? Huh? Is that it??

The irony here Harry is that you and guys that act like you, are too STUPID to realize YOU CREATED YOUR OWN DAMN MONSTER!

It's like major corporations that fvck over their employees SO BAD, that a god damn UNION has to be created to protect the rights of the employees. THEN the corporations complain about how the UNION is taking away their free enterprise!! The Union has NOW become their monster, but WHO created the fvcking monster?

It's like major banks and financial institutions fvcking over consumers, jacking up rates, etc., then more regulation is created and the banks complain about how the REGULATIONS are stopping their FREE MARKET RIGHTS! The increased regulation has NOW become their monster, but WHO created the fvcking monster?

It's like party animals getting totally drunk and wasted and driving home every night. Then, a good number of them crash and kill/injure other people on a given night consistently, so the government creates DUI laws and stiff penalities for such. THEN, the party animals complain that the government is taking away their rights to party, the government oversight has become their monster. WHO created the god damn monster??

YOU created your own damn monster Harrry!! You continue to spit out the SAME bull**** that made women ban together and CREATE feminism/women liberation in the first place. Just like how dumb ass racist Americans would act back in the day that MADE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION a law. Had you PLAYED FAIR, the Monster would not have been created.

So thank you Harry, thank your stupid lil ass for all of your treatment and vast stereotypes of women for creating NOW something that has the potential to do more damage then good just like increased government oversight, Unions and Regulations.

It's dumbasses like you that created this monster because you refused to play FAIR smh lol. Duh.
This is why I have absolutely no respect for you or people of your ilk. You are so ignorant its laughable yet you accuse others of ignorance. As I said earlier, you are the epitome of everything that is wrong with modern day liberal men. You are a mangina. This post is probably a waste of time though because I dont believe you even bother to read through anything before you respond. So what I say is for the sake of those who would typically agree with your views and if you make your way through this before you lose concentration I will be pleasantly surprised.

For some reason you seem to see traditional gender roles as evil. You seem to think that traditional roles are oppressive. That a womans contribution to society within that framework is of lesser value. No real man believes that and no real man hates woman. No real man thinks that his ability to put food on the table is more important than her ability to raise children. Worse than that, you have the audacity to label people who believe in traditional gender roles as backward and ignorant. Women themselves saw value in the family unit up until feminism managed to convince them that they were somehow missing out on the glory of career. That they were being held back from the good stuff.

Nowhere have I said that women should be denied the vote. No where have I said that they should not be allowed equal employment opportunity. No where did I say that women are not free to socialise with who they want to nor have I never said that they are not entitled to an opinion on anything. YOU, you fvcking idiot, YOU, automatically ASSUME that I believe this because I believe that men and women are suited to certain tasks more than the other. You assume this because you automatically assume that any man who believes in traditional values and traditional roles is a misogynist who fears women! This is a system of belief that has been hammered into you. The minute someone disagrees with you is the minute you resort to shaming tactics and the assumption that the people you are dealing with are ignorant. What I take issue with is spineless idiots like yourself who somehow think that men who dont share your world view are barbaric woman haters.

You dont even understand feminism do you? There is a huge difference between basic civil rights and feminism. Feminists, real genuine feminists, dont believe there is a difference in gender. They believe gender is preconceived notion. That it is merely a social construct. That men and women are 100% equal in every respect and its a "patriarchal" conspiracy to keep women down because men fear them and their potential. Its was a movement driven and created by a bunch of dykes that did not give a fvck about civil rights. They were women who HATED men like nazi's hated Jews. Do your research!

If you had any understanding of history or had even bothered to take the time understand the history of feminism and the people behind it you would not need to be lectured on it. Instead, like most retarded liberals, your understanding of the subject matter is one that was given to you by the television networks and an educational system run by socialists. You dont bother to investigate anything further, you take popular opinion as your own and then defend it like Trojan despite being utterly fvcking clueless. To make matters worse, the fact that your twisted views have become conventional you have the audacity to attack the people who disagree with you with absolute impunity.

The difference between someone like you and me is that I can make the distinction between civil rights, which I would fight for, and something like feminism, which I see as one of the greatest evils modern day western culture will ever have to endure. It is destroying the very fabric of the family unit and its the family unit that is responsible for stable countries and economies. Being the spoonfed mangina that you are, you see Feminism and civil rights as one and same dont you?

Feminists believed that women were the ABSOLUTE equal of men. Men have never been equal to women and women have never been equal to men. We are different but we complement each other. The proof is right in front of us. Within our own culture and cultures around the world, many of which dont share our warped views. (I exclude the Middle East). We have had equal education since our grandparents were in school and women still produce little in comparison. They are wage slaves. All we have done is broken down the family unit to create more worker bees for corporations. Women simply cannot compete in business. Thats not an opinion, its a fact backed up by statistical evidence! No sane rational person can argue the fact that men are more successful in business and science! Its a rational point of view, one that liberals try to dispute with calls of patriarchy which are simply not true. That has not changed the fact that we have an army of women out there working while the social dynamics of western culture evolves into the cesspit it has become now. Thats not to suggest that women should not be in the workplace! On the contrary, they are INVALUABLE in the workplace. They come into their own in the home though, and the home is as important as the workplace. It is not of lesser value and I spit on anyone who thinks a housewife offers less to her community than some woman working as a PA or high powered executive.

Here are some points to consider. Challenge these facts I will present to you. If your ideology is so entrenched, this will go no where. If you want to discuss civil rights, oppression and fair play, lets really get into this. Lets get a rational argument out of you and lets see exactly how well you understand the current social landscape with regards to gender.

So, Im going to tell you that:

* Single mothers raise more delinquents
* Divorce rate is currently 50%, of which women file for 70%
* Fathers have fewer rights to their children
* 20% of fathers do not know that the children they raise are not theirs
* More women are educated in universities than men (yet men dominate every aspect of business, science and the arts)
* Men get reduced pensions
* Women get more parental leave
* Skewed sexual harassment laws which favour women
* Reproductive rights? Men often have to support children they dont want while they have no right to force a woman to carry a child through to birth.
* Men get longer jail sentences for similar crimes
* Mens health receives reduced funding from government
* More men commit suicide. 80% of suicides are men
* Almost 50% of rape allegations are false
* 40%-50% of domestic violence cases are committed by women

Is this your idea of equality? Is this the reality you believe is fair? You want to talk about social monsters mate? Lets discuss the social monsters I just highlighted.

I dont want to overwhelm you here so we can start with those issues first. If you are going to find fault with masculinity and you believe that feminism "is all about equality", lets have a rational debate on gender here. Most of those are the result of feminist policy making by the way.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initial prompt.

it's just that boys are conditioned from a very early age to see women as victims by default. 'Never hit a girl' is what we get over and over, and really, who's going to argue that you should?
Binary response.

You SHOULDN'T be hitting ANYBODY, first off. When you get older and you just randomly start f'in HITTING somebody, that's called assault and battery. Second of all, men as a whole ARE physically stronger than woman, so it's not as if you should see women as "victims" but you should be aware that for the most part the physical levels are NOT leveled, thus as a WHOLE, fighting a woman sometimes is like fighting a child.
I wasn't advocating actual physical violence against women. In fact I was implying that this is where our natural male proclivity for protecting women comes from. Like I stated, who's going to argue with that? However, you autonomously, and by default, assumed my meaning was "Rollo thinks it should be OK for guys to hit girls" thus proving the overall point I was making; you subconsciously thought you'd be cavalierly defending women by attacking me. You really make this too easy, next item,..

Initial prompt

Rollo says,

However this is just the beginning of this particular conditioning and women are only too happy to reinforce that provider / protector dynamic that's innate in male psychology. In a healthy man, this is a hard-wired reaction - protect the woman, protect the child. It makes complete sense from a species survival standpoint.
Binary response

Women-liberation groups allowed women to get to the point to where they could actually APPLY for certain economic, political, social, positions in this country so THUS they wouldn't have to depend upon a male for most of their basic living needs i.e. PROTECTION and PROVISION.
Again, original point entirely ignored in favor of an easy binary reaction (it really is convenient to fall back on the memes that your conditioning have taught you not to put too much consideration into isn't it?). My initial point wasn't to debate the civil rights aspects of women's liberation, nor was it to argue that the laws enacted to PROTECT women were invalid. All of this was your pre-scripted response to, once again, defend the woman. My point in this was to illustrate that men have a natural, innate proclivity to want to defend, protect and provide for women, and how this has the potential to be manipulated in contemporary society - with emphasis on how men have evolved this into a breeding strategy. And predictably, your default, binary response serves as yet another excellent illustration of this.

trent81 said:
This Rolo guy really needs to stop over analyzing this. Comes off as very arrogant and all knowing.
Yes, I'm sure anyone with the capacity and patience for critical thought comes off as arrogant to people who do not have the capacity or patience.

trent81 said:
Who knows what happens behind closed doors with this guy, maybe his wife is fuvkn some guy he doesn't know about. We don't know. All we know is that his "universe" is his family, he comes from the point of view that you too could be successful if you thought like him, if you had his wife, his life. He fails to understand that his universe can fall apart within minutes. It just takes one incident for him to realize he really knows nothing.
Thank you Captain Truism, I'll note that for future reference. However, since you proved another point, I'll draw attention to the fact that it's far easier to attack the arguer than to attack his argument - that would take effort. You can poison the well all you'd like, but it only serves to illustrate you have no valid counter argument. Now, that said, and as eloquently as I can put this, ƒuck off.

What's interesting is that recently I've been debating the merits of being (or not being) truthful with a woman in another thread this week. Part of that discussion was about not making appeals based on truth unless you are prepared for the anger and disillusionment that accompanies them. This thread has driven that point home for me. People don't like uncomfortable, inconvenient, truths, especially when they don't have the capacity or the patience to reason out an appropriate counter argument. The fall back of course is always the convenient binary categorization and/or a reframing of the argument into something that they can more easily place a convenient categorization on.

I'm sorry if my POV comes off as arrogance to you, I really am, but I haven't posted here and offered what I have for as long as I have because I have some insatiable need to be right, to stroke my ego or to provide some blueprint to follow by example for the perfect life. In fact nowhere have I insinuated this, nor is this the topic of the thread, yet YOU made it the issue, which should open your eyes to the very point I was making.

I could very easily start my own blog (and turn the comment option off), bloviate endlessly about how rational my theories and observations are and then exult in the 'atta boys' that people would lavish upon me, but I don't. I come here and I hope that someone can provide more interesting insights or maybe think of an angle I haven't yet considered. So before you start calling my wife a whøre or my child illegitimate, consider for a moment that I don't have a PUA DVD for sale, I don't run seminars for $2000 a ticket, I don't have a podcast, nor do I have a self-aggrandizing blog. I post here. I've been a respected member of this community for some time now, so back the ƒuck up before you start mouthing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.