Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Title of the Seduction forum

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the title of the Seduction Forum should be changed. Use of the adjective "unusual" really depicts the topic of Seduction in a negative light. In fact, my thesauraus has the following words as synonyms: unusual, odd, strange, bizarre, abnormal, etc.

I believe that this could be a reason why many people well versed in Seduction in the Don Juan Center have not been posting in this forum.

Furthermore, there are many excellent Seducers in the on-line community who could contribute a tremendous amount to this forum, but who may be reluctant to do so if the forum seems to depict their craft in a negative light.

I know that if I considered myself an excellent authority on Fashion and someone called my style "unusual", I would not be flattered. Furthermore, I would not feel compelled to contribute my knowledge to others who would view my taste as unusual.

I suggest the following examples that are non-biased (i.e. not bashing the Seduction craft like the current title, nor trumping it up as in "Remarkable" Techniques in Seduction).

1. The Seducer's Corner
2. Techniques in Seduction.
3. The Process of Seduction and Attraction
4. Optimum Seduduction Technologies (my favorite :D)
5. Don Juan Seduction Forum

Cesare Cardinali