Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of short term flings. Looking for long term, But unable to fall in love. Wat do?

impulsivetilldeath

Reaction score
So over the years i have had flings with a few women i couldn't care less about. Usually i end up distancing myself and get bored with them very fast because they have nothing to offer other than sex.

I am an entrepreneur, And all of my time for more than half a decade has been dedicated to building my business and my career. I am nearing my 30's now - Over the years i have spent thousands of hours and sleepless nights building up the knowledge and my business - And i have tried to live my life by the quote "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today"

Since i strongly believe in that quote, I have really come to a position in life where i despise short term meaningless sex - I am for the first time in my life feeling i had someone i truly cared about and could build a future with.

I have had opportunities to build a longer term relationship with decent girls, But each time I have come up with an excuse to NOT DATE them.

Are any of you guys in successful longer term relationships?