Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship ...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship

Originally posted by rgeere
By the way Player_Supreme, what is up with this sarcastic attitude you have been displaying towards everyone letely in your replies? It's like you've had some negitive vibes lately in your life, and it's showing through your postings; it's sort of an eyesore to be honest.

wait til u see that head of his!

I love ya big chill, ya big goof!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You say you've been "running into" all these slutty women. Are these just the ones that throw themselves at you? If that's the case, then yeah you're going to end up with a bunch of sluts.

The better girls won't throw themselves at you. They'll open the door for you, but YOU have to step through it.

BTW, where are you meeting these girls?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This may seem ironic, but I attend a religious university. I meet virtually all of them in classes or at church...

Goes to show that girls are virtually the same everywhere you go ... Doesn't matter if they are religious or not.
Yeah, but "religious university" as in the girls are religious, or "religious university" as in the parents are religious and hope by sending their slut daughter to a school named "St Somethingorother" she'll be less inclined to get her freak on? :D

You know, back in the old days if you weren't married by 25 or so you were "running out of time." Most people didn't go to college so they went to high school, got a job, played around with the opposite gender, found one they liked, and married them.

Now with everyone going to college, "play around time" gets bumped up 5 years or so. And even the people NOT going to college are still out in the field at 27-28 and not even really READY for marriage until 30-35ish.

Plus medical science is keeping us young and healthy longer and longer. It used to be that when you hit a certain age, any kids you had were "at risk" of birth defects because you no longer had the health to rear them. With medical science and health the way they are now, though, it's not surprising that people are just WAITING.

Seriously, I would just enjoy it. Fool around with women wherever possible. You don't even have to be sexing them, just tease them and play with them and have them chasing you. The women who ARE worthwhile will see this and think to themselves, "Here's a man that all the women want...I'm better than them. Let's see what he's got for ME." and they'll open the door for you. All you have to do is recognize this and take action. :) My 0.02 anyway.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Seriously, I would just enjoy it. Fool around with women wherever possible. You don't even have to be sexing them, just tease them and play with them and have them chasing you. The women who ARE worthwhile will see this and think to themselves, "Here's a man that all the women want...I'm better than them. Let's see what he's got for ME." and they'll open the door for you. All you have to do is recognize this and take action. :) My 0.02 anyway.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I do.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship

The problem is that I don't want just the slutty ones. I want some quality women. Not just some hollow wh0re that screws me behind the back of some skinny chump she calls her "boyfriend" to keep around for conversations and emotional support.

By the way Player_Supreme, what is up with this sarcastic attitude you have been displaying towards everyone letely in your replies? It's like you've had some negitive vibes lately in your life, and it's showing through your postings; it's sort of an eyesore to be honest.
1. You obviously didn't really read what I had to say...to bad your lose.

2. My attitude has always been harsh. The game never changes only the players in it and I'm still in it.

3. And my attitude has been this way since this post has gone down hill with posts like the one you've posted or some of the other ones. Actually yours is not half as bad as those slightly hidden gay assed ones of late. At least your trying to find the right girl to settle down with instead of whinning like a bytch about this or that.

4. No offense I do think it's funny that your posting about how bad you want a relationship on a site for men on how to get laid. Let's pull back the veneer from this forum. It's about getting laid whether you know it or not. It's one purpose.

It's not about getting married and settling down. I think there are other sites for that out there.

Reaction score
This may seem ironic, but I attend a religious university. I meet virtually all of them in classes or at church...

Goes to show that girls are virtually the same everywhere you go ... Doesn't matter if they are religious or not.
Ohh now I see, your one of those kind of guys. My BAD. Sorry I thought you were just an ordinary joe and not a holy roller.

My humble oppologies to you. But why are you fawking other guys women then. Why cover thy neighhors wife/girl?

You know what goes around comes around!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Afrodisiac21
EVen the best puas get tired of constant one night stands, and crave a relationship. Look everyone's in the game for there own reasons, for some it's to develop the skills to get that dream girl, for others its just to fck.

haha thats funny, there are no good girls, all girls like sex. period.
It's the so called good girls that you have to watch out for, because those are the sneaky ones.
hahaha...ok. Just cause a girl enjoys sex doesn't make her a ho. What do you want some spinsterly type? Freaks love sex as much as air. Ho's love the money you bring to the table...good girls love to make love to the man they are in love with...

So it's a matter of seeing which one your dealing with and selecting the version of love you want in Your life.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Ohh now I see, your one of those kind of guys. My BAD. Sorry I thought you were just an ordinary joe and not a holy roller.

My humble oppologies to you. But why are you fawking other guys women then. Why cover thy neighhors wife/girl?

You know what goes around comes around!
:rolleyes:

Exactly, just like there is nothing written in the bible against the usage of condoms ...

Reaction score
1. First of all:

If you get married in this country remember the basics. If you want to marry for love, make sure she’s a Good Girl.

If you want to marry out of your league looks-wise, and you have the money, then marry a Ho...in this case defined as a socially-conscious woman who is upfront about trading access to her body and the status of you having a creature such as herself in exchange for the material comforts in life she desires. Some call the “trophy wives.

2. Secondly on the subject of the bible:

So you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which a man may live if he does them; I am the Lord.

None of you shall approach any blood relative of his to uncover nakedness; I am the Lord.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you are not to uncover her nakedness.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness.

The nakedness of your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether born at home or born outside, their nakedness you shall not uncover.

The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you shall not uncover; for their nakedness is yours.

The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, born to your father, she is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s blood relative.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s blood relative.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness.

You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, nor shall you take her son’s daughter of her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are blood relatives. It is wickedness.

And you shall not marry a woman in addition to her sister as a rival while she is alive, to uncover her nakedness.

Also you shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness during her menstrual impurity.

And you shall not have intercourse with you neighbor’s wife, to be defiled with her.

Neither shall you give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord.

You shall not lie with a male as those who lie with a female; it is an abomination.

Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.

Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.

For the land has become defiled, therefore I have visited its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants.

But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, not the alien who sojourns among you:

(for the men of the land who have been before you have done all these abominations, and the land has become defiled)

so that the land may not spew you out, should you defile it, as it has spewed out the nation which has been before you.

For whoever does any of these abominations, those persons who do so shall be cut off from among their people.

Thus you are to keep My charge, that you do not practice any of the abominable customs which have been practiced before you, so as not to defile yourselves with them; I am the Lord your God.”

let me add this link also:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59300