Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship ...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is going on?

Ever since I can remember I have always ran into the girls who either wanted to fvck me or cheat on their own boyfriends for me just to ignore me when they are around, and not a single one of them really wanted a relationship with me.

I'm getting sick of this ... I havn't found a girl yet that thinks that I am relationship material or atleast I havn't kept any of them.

Well, I must be doing something right , but I also want a relationship some day. I'm not really all that into being a player, though I seem to fit into that category. Maybe it's because I'm smart and know how to manipulate girls and other people without them knowing.

Then again, maybe I have some core concepts of the game down and there is something wrong with my motivation. I'm starting to wonder... I do have a horrible fear of rejection that I am good at hiding to a certain degree.

Has anyone else felt like this? I'm starting to think that girls are a bunch of slutty uncommiting perverts. I know I am better quality material than to be cursed to a life of spontaneous one night stands..

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats life, about 97.6% of the women you date are either hoes, have mental problems, or both, you gotta go find that other 2.4%. Why are you worried about realtionships right now anyway? Its not like your 78 in the twlight of your years and need a wife so you can have a family to leave your stuff too so the state won't take it and auction it off. Stop worring about stuff like that cause it ususally hits you when you least expect it, then your gonna wanna go back to the old days of dating and phucking.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by On_the_Top
Stop worring about stuff like that cause it ususally hits you when you least expect it, then your gonna wanna go back to the old days of dating and phucking.
Don't get me wrong, the dating and phucking is nice.

But I also want to have a women to give my genes some progeney some day so I can pass on the family line. And when that happens, I want both of us to be faithful for the childrens sake.

It's two way street. I don't want my kids to be forced to be raised by another man the same way I don't want to raise another mans kids. I want to be a father my children can look up to and rely on, as well as knows his way around the world and can teach them the same.

This world lacks quality men, and I strive to be one of them.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere..... im feeling your post...

Good Luck

Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
WTF is going on?

Ever since I can remember I have always ran into the girls who either wanted to fvck me or cheat on their own boyfriends for me just to ignore me when they are around, and not a single one of them really wanted a relationship with me.

??? AND THE PROBLEM IS????

What again are you whinning like a bytch about? I'm kinda confused. You have women throwing themselves at you and giving you da pvssy...even when they have boyfriends...and your complaining about?????

Let me see...women want relationships. Men want sex. Women give up sex so they can have relationships. Men go into relationships so they can get unlimitted sex...

Your a man aren't you and not some got dam faggot assed dyke right...

But you want a relationship....hmmmm....

You must be one of those MON's. Not men but MON's according to author Arthur Gordon. Those are those guys who have elevated emotions like women but have dycks.

I've heard they are sensitive and all that other trained stuff...is this true....are you sensitive boy?

Naaawww I'm just fawking with ya.

Try looking for good girls if you want a relationship. Your going for the wrong type of women. Good girls are usually not as you guys call em 9's or 10's...the girl next door. Pretty, shy and nice.

But not flashy.

aight.

make betta choices in ho's your fawking with..cause those cheater types will carry std's around.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayaSupreme speaks the truth. I find that to have a really good gf, sometime you can't expect her to be a perfect 10. The really really hot ones are good for ****ing, and to be seen with, and that's usually it. Of course there's exceptions to this, but generally it's true.

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
EVen the best puas get tired of constant one night stands, and crave a relationship. Look everyone's in the game for there own reasons, for some it's to develop the skills to get that dream girl, for others its just to fck.

Good girls are usually not as you guys call em 9's or 10's
haha thats funny, there are no good girls, all girls like sex. period.
It's the so called good girls that you have to watch out for, because those are the sneaky ones.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep looking..but if u you want a girl who is loyal and wants something back...then maybe u need to display more of those men like qualities real men have???

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
??? AND THE PROBLEM IS????
The problem is that I don't want just the slutty ones. I want some quality women. Not just some hollow wh0re that screws me behind the back of some skinny chump she calls her "boyfriend" to keep around for conversations and emotional support.

By the way Player_Supreme, what is up with this sarcastic attitude you have been displaying towards everyone letely in your replies? It's like you've had some negitive vibes lately in your life, and it's showing through your postings; it's sort of an eyesore to be honest.

Last edited:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
keep looking..but if u you want a girl who is loyal and wants something back...then maybe u need to display more of those men like qualities real men have???
That's always good advice ... More man like qualities, point noted.

Well, I can always wait until I get out of law school to get married. Only problem is that I plan on getting filthy rich, so then I'll get the gold-diggers after me as well as the sluts.

Personally, I'd like to marry a girl from the same christian denomination as I. Ironically, most of the girls who claim they are Christians are some of these very sluts I'm speaking of.

In fact, ALL of the girls I have written about and done field reports on are from the same denomination. One of them was even activly involved in speaking during church services and she gave me some of the most blatent come-ons of all of them.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be just like you. You wanna know what the problem is, your still blind to reality. You think just because girls are christian or whatever that they'll be good. Your also thinking that getting married in this day in age, in this place America is a worthwhile goal, pah. Youve been watching too much TV IMO. Leave the fairy tales alone brah. No one cares how good and christian and moral you are, its not even about that. Its about going out there and getting what you want. Nothing is owed to you so stop crying.

The moral is you cant stop nature, it is what it is. This is your reality, in the dating game everyones out to see how much they can get from each other, and you cant change that. Now im not saying that finding a quality female to mother your seeds is impossible to find, but its damn sure not an easy task. And like playersupreme said she wont be no 9 or 10. In fact she'll probably be very average, thats the trade off.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your also thinking that getting married in this day in age, in this place America is a worthwhile goal, pah.

that is an absured statement. just because its unlikely a marriage wont go without mistakes and flaws..doesnt make it worthless.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Don't get me wrong, the dating and phucking is nice.

But I also want to have a women to give my genes some progeney some day so I can pass on the family line. And when that happens, I want both of us to be faithful for the childrens sake.

It's two way street. I don't want my kids to be forced to be raised by another man the same way I don't want to raise another mans kids. I want to be a father my children can look up to and rely on, as well as knows his way around the world and can teach them the same.

This world lacks quality men, and I strive to be one of them.
this world lacks quality women.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think just because girls are christian or whatever that they'll be good.

what are you 12 yrs old?

im serious....not every church goer is good. but give me a ****ing break..MILLIONS OF WOMEN GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY....and Id say a high percentage have good morals and values like this guy here.

geez

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Your also thinking that getting married in this day in age, in this place America is a worthwhile goal, pah.

that is an absured statement. just because its unlikely a marriage wont go without mistakes and flaws..doesnt make it worthless.

I never insinuated that marriages arent worthwhile because of mistakes and flaws. If you consider "cheating" a mistake rather than a conscious descision then youve got it all wrong. Thats just one reason why it isnt worth it, but like I said there are worthy women out there but its like finding a needle in a haystack. Now tell me thats absurd. Women in america are spoiled period and its our fualt, they are going to get theirs whether you like it or not.

You think just because girls are christian or whatever that they'll be good.

what are you 12 yrs old?

im serious....not every church goer is good. but give me a ****ing break..MILLIONS OF WOMEN GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY....and Id say a high percentage have good morals and values like this guy here.

geez

What!? Again you misconstrue my words, did I say every girl thats christian is evil. Of course not but im just trying to tell this guy that just because a girl is christian doesnt mean anything when it comes to the "dating game". He said it like he was shocked like" this girl is in church, how can she do this!" How many times have I seen a preachers daughter go slutfests. Too many times.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
Did I say every girl thats christian is evil. Of course not but im just trying to tell this guy that just because a girl is christian doesnt mean anything when it comes to the "dating game". He said it like he was shocked like" this girl is in church, how can she do this!" How many times have I seen a preachers daughter go slutfests. Too many times.
I'm not surprised at all that curch-going girls are some of the worst sluts.

They look and feel just like all of the other girls and respond just the same to a man as would any other girl.

I know this for a fact ...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with you that a girl can and will cheat..and odd are you will get cheated on.

but if u want a marriage or u want LTR..or a good mother of kids..

you cant assume people will do bad things..just do ur best to make for damn certain u have the best u can get for the job

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by On_the_Top
Well thats life, about 97.6% of the women you date are either hoes, have mental problems, or both, you gotta go find that other 2.4%. Why are you worried about realtionships right now anyway? Its not like your 78 in the twlight of your years and need a wife so you can have a family to leave your stuff too so the state won't take it and auction it off. Stop worring about stuff like that cause it ususally hits you when you least expect it, then your gonna wanna go back to the old days of dating and phucking.
You might want to look into faking religious belief and finding a moderate religious / fundamentalist woman to marry. If you can handle faking it and the 'fake' reputation you get from secular people / the stigma then it should be no problem. Because its more difficult to find a women that committed unless she's religious or at least comitted to religious type principles IMHO. They may all be nutters and believe in pseudscientific superstion but at least you can find some quality people there if you dont mind the 'nutty' aspect of religion.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
confused

This is where you guys throw me. Is there a massive STD issue in the States? 99.9% of STD's are visible and/or stink. If there is bleeding or sores or chancres or a stale smell, give it a miss. If its HIV you worry about, stick to condoms and oral sex. The amount of honest reported stats of HIV from oral sex is only what they term a "theoretical" risk.

So, LIVE IT UP! Then one day, hopefully when you are 35 or older, settle with THE one. Most people marry and divorce because they are "looking" for their mate, the one who makes them complete. Its all bull****, even I know that, YOU make YOU complete.

I know I am an AFC apparently but what does that make a young guy wanting to marry? F@#CK, why? Whats the rush? Just bang all the quif you can in the meantime.

I know this goes a little against what Player Supreme would say and he is a PLAYA and Im not, but I really just dont get this desperation to settle.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree sart

but I want to play sports with my kids so now waiting till 35!