Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of relationship and dating?

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you learn a lot about women and you put yourself chasing girls.

Sucess comes and you have sex, relationships and dating.

But one day you feel it is not so nice as it was before. So, you try a black girl. Not so cool. You try a Korean girl. Cool, but not so much.
Soon, you realize you are the problem. They are normal girls with normal lives and you don't feel the pleasure you used to feel.

They all like to talk, they all want attention. They all want sex. They all are insecure a bit.

I am avoiding dates to see what's happening to me, but the thing is, I cannot feel intense love. I like them all, they are all very nice people, but I just don't care too much.

I need help. Thanks.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop looking for "intense love" and go for who you like, you are still trying to buy the whole disney dream, there is not such thing, nothing is writen, and there is not soulmate thing, world is chaos, like life, you play the best you can.

also take note the "intense love" you are looking for will more likely happen after years dating the same girl, just consider yourself luck you are not a fool to fall for woman hard fast

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop looking for "intense love" and go for who you like, you are still trying to buy the whole disney dream, there is not such thing, nothing is writen, and there is not soulmate thing, world is chaos, like life, you play the best you can.

also take note the "intense love" you are looking for will more likely happen after years dating the same girl, just consider yourself luck you are not a fool to fall for woman hard fast
But how to make a family and marry someone you just don't really care much?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all like to talk, they all want attention. They all want sex. They all are insecure a bit.
Since you open your eyes to reality, the things (they told you since childhood) start losing meaning. Since your understand the World you see that this world is getting insane.

It's all about interest. We relate to people because we have some interest in them. It can be a good relationship or not.

Women want attention and feel insecure because they want to fullfill their ego. They don't feel insecure about you, they feel insecure about themselves. The same goes for men. And understanding that is very painful... so most people prefer to live in their comfort zone rather than facing their own fears, lies, masks and ignorance.

You can see that, people try to avoid so much the negative emotions, the pain and everything that can hurt them emotionally. But those things when looked with the right mindset can make you evolve. There's no growth in paradise... all the big things came out on difficult situations, with pain.

When a society do everything to hide pain with all kind of drugs to anesthetize their mind and feelings... we became weak, crazy and ignorants.

Maybe you're just facing reality... and this my friend is painful. That's why you don't feel this need to get on relationship or feel this "love" society sold to you.

I'm digesting some hard truths about those things and other aspects of my life. It's so good to open our eyes, but it's also so painfull.

One tip: don't take life so serious. Learn from it, but don't get crazy with all the **** you will see. There's still good people out there and there is amazing things you can do and find in this existence. Life is not about TV, social media and futile things. Life is about looking to the Universe and realize how big it can be and how small are the ****s society have created.

We are all energy in essence, we came from the same energy source and this is ****ing amazing.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how to make a family and marry someone you just don't really care much?
you don't, hence why I tend to tell anyone who ask me who get engaged in less then 5 years, the whole you need to date for AT least 5 year before you even start to think about it, that time should be enough to see what her deal is.

also remember your job is not marrying a girl your job is having sex with her, anything more is a reward for her best behavior

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't, hence why I tend to tell anyone who ask me who get engaged in less then 5 years, the whole you need to date for AT least 5 year before you even start to think about it, that time should be enough to see what her deal is.

also remember your job is not marrying a girl your job is having sex with her, anything more is a reward for her best behavior
It is a long time.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day you have to marry and have children, right?
It depends... you do that if you want. Why this should be an obligation?

This is something family and society try to put in your mind. You will only do that if you truly want, and if you think the woman you're relating is trustable enough to get into this level of relationship.

Every choice you make in your life is your responsibility. You're free to choose whatever is good or not for you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a long time.
a long time is getting marriage early and then feel stuck on something for years, dating someone for at least 5 years, if everything is smooth, will never be too long. would be worse if you get a girl preggo and then have to pay child support, or even worse she gets preggo and you take it as yours when its not.

again if you want to be secure you need to understand, your job is having sex, let her worry about the realtionship part, if she likes you she will make it work

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
a long time is getting marriage early and then feel stuck on something for years, dating someone for at least 5 years, if everything is smooth, will never be too long. would be worse if you get a girl preggo and then have to pay child support, or even worse she gets preggo and you take it as yours when its not.

again if you want to be secure you need to understand, your job is having sex, let her worry about the realtionship part, if she likes you she will make it work
In Brazil, there are many hot girls to bang. You bang them, but what is the point of that? Sex with condoms is fruitless.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Brazil, there are many hot girls to bang. You bang them, but what is the point of that? Sex with condoms is fruitless.
and i'm saying this because I live in the same country, stop finding excuses and do your job, and I see the most is woman doing a damn extra mile for the guy she is with, as long you are the guys she like, and that means you are ****ing her, all else is waste of time