Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of it...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wake up and I'm just tired.

It's hard to stay motivated all of the time - to give it 100% - to fight off all of the BS out there.

I look around and wonder sometimes what the F am I doing wrong. What am I working for? to bail the idiots out? To pay for the kid's that other's can't afford? Or to line to pocket's of the Wall Street fat cat's? Why should I continue to make good decision's - live within my mean's - buy a house and car I can afford, when everyone else is getting a bail out?

Why am I putting in 60 hrs a week - when the median - the bar set by other's is so low? does that 0.5% extra in my raise each year make up for it? Are we any happier with our lives? Are we more content? Is life easier? Or should we be right on the curve - just average - 40hrs a week, nothing more, nothing less?

It's hard to do the right thing. To eat right - to work all day then hit the gym and exercise. The processed food's - microwaves, convienence - not so cheap anymore - definitely not so healthy - nd does it matter anyways? is the 7lbs I'm managing to keep off make a difference anyways.....

Then there's women. I'm tired of the game - the poon is not worth it anymore. The best sex is with the crasiest girls - and the crasiest girls are not worth a damn. It's a waste of time - they are either broke, stupid, useless, lazy, dirty or loose. I've worked to hard, got to far to waste it on some chick who doesn't know the difference between a mutual fund and a bond - and who has never paid off her credit cards since her Daddy did it when she was 18. Just because they have a pvssy, they think they deserve the fvcking world....

I don't know anymore - I'm just tired of the BS.

I need a vacation, a beer and the company of a young woman who's not been corrupted by her mother or the media.

Looking forward to September.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that "the way" is not the only way.

If you hate the rat race, then consider doing something extraordinary. However, that is a tough choice, without the well worn path treaded out in front of you.

Just know you have other options. If you are a big book reader, then there are some books I can recommend by people living a different kind of life.

Also, you only live once. And you can't take it with you.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
The truth is that "the way" is not the only way.

If you hate the rat race, then consider doing something extraordinary. However, that is a tough choice, without the well worn path treaded out in front of you.

Just know you have other options. If you are a big book reader, then there are some books I can recommend by people living a different kind of life.

Also, you only live once. And you can't take it with you.
Just admit you are a guy already...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:

It's hard to stay motivated all of the time - to give it 100% - to fight off all of the BS out there.

I look around and wonder sometimes what the F am I doing wrong. What am I working for? to bail the idiots out? To pay for the kid's that other's can't afford? Or to line to pocket's of the Wall Street fat cat's? Why should I continue to make good decision's - live within my mean's - buy a house and car I can afford, when everyone else is getting a bail out?

Why am I putting in 60 hrs a week - when the median - the bar set by other's is so low? does that 0.5% extra in my raise each year make up for it? Are we any happier with our lives? Are we more content? Is life easier? Or should we be right on the curve - just average - 40hrs a week, nothing more, nothing less?

It's hard to do the right thing. To eat right - to work all day then hit the gym and exercise. The processed food's - microwaves, convienence - not so cheap anymore - definitely not so healthy - nd does it matter anyways? is the 7lbs I'm managing to keep off make a difference anyways.....

Then there's women. I'm tired of the game - the poon is not worth it anymore. The best sex is with the crasiest girls - and the crasiest girls are not worth a damn. It's a waste of time - they are either broke, stupid, useless, lazy, dirty or loose. I've worked to hard, got to far to waste it on some chick who doesn't know the difference between a mutual fund and a bond - and who has never paid off her credit cards since her Daddy did it when she was 18. Just because they have a pvssy, they think they deserve the fvcking world....

I need a vacation, a beer and the company of a young woman who's not been corrupted by her mother or the media.

Take a trip to Brazil and find some garotas. You won't be disappointed.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
NewMan said:

"The courage you need to go on living your present life of frustration is far greater than the courage you need to make the decision to leave it. And when you see this you will leave it.
If everyone lived a life of fulfilment there would be no insurance companies. And that life is yours for the taking. For some incredible reason (incredible to those who have taken the jump), man teeters and jibs at the little hurdle which separates frustation from fulfilment.
I am speaking always of those who have the right to their freedon. There is, of course, that fortunate being, perfectly equipped for the herd life, who is truly gregarious by nature. Him I salute with respect and, what is more, with envy. He will not want to escape, What I have said is addressed to those who do".

~ Frank A. Wightman

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
"The courage you need to go on living your present life of frustration is far greater than the courage you need to make the decision to leave it. And when you see this you will leave it.
If everyone lived a life of fulfilment there would be no insurance companies. And that life is yours for the taking. For some incredible reason (incredible to those who have taken the jump), man teeters and jibs at the little hurdle which separates frustation from fulfilment.
I am speaking always of those who have the right to their freedon. There is, of course, that fortunate being, perfectly equipped for the herd life, who is truly gregarious by nature. Him I salute with respect and, what is more, with envy. He will not want to escape, What I have said is addressed to those who do".

~ Frank A. Wightman
I love this quote!

Where can I get more of this guy's stuff?

:up:

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I love this quote!

Where can I get more of this guy's stuff?

:up:
THE WIND IS FREE
by Frank A. Wightman
pub. by Rupert Hart Davis, of London ,1955.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:

You're not alone man. I've been feeling pretty much the same exact way. Pretty much stopped going out the last month or so. It's just not fun anymore and I've realized chasing women just isn't worth the frustration and expense anymore. I'd love to have the game some of the guys I know do, but I'm not capable of it. I've tried for 2 years and I've come to know my limits. Getting women on my terms just isn't in the cards for me unless I stop being me and put up a facade.

I guess my time playing pickup artist did teach me a good deal about women, to stop putting them up on pedestals, and what signs to watch for to tell if they're interested. Beyond that it's essentially a waste besides the occasional makeout and 2 or 3 dates that didn't pan out.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a question to Nutz and NewMan, what are you social lives like excluding the women you're trying to lay?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
You're not alone man. I've been feeling pretty much the same exact way. Pretty much stopped going out the last month or so. It's just not fun anymore and I've realized chasing women just isn't worth the frustration and expense anymore. I'd love to have the game some of the guys I know do, but I'm not capable of it. I've tried for 2 years and I've come to know my limits. Getting women on my terms just isn't in the cards for me unless I stop being me and put up a facade.

I guess my time playing pickup artist did teach me a good deal about women, to stop putting them up on pedestals, and what signs to watch for to tell if they're interested. Beyond that it's essentially a waste besides the occasional makeout and 2 or 3 dates that didn't pan out.

"I've realized chasing women just isn't worth the frustration and expense anymore"

I hear you Nutz, I hear you.

But - wouldn't Pook, if he were around, say that therein lies your problem: You made women the centre of your universe, and you felt "game" was nothing but a facade.

I truly believe, if you can look yourself in the mirror, and accept that you could live without a women for the rest of your life, and still be happy - then you are 99% of the way to becoming a DJ. The 1% is just a filler to fine tune things.

I have a goal in my life, which is to sail solo around the world, in a non-sponsored little sail boat that I buy and outfit all on my own. This is not the sort of vocation that would, on the surface, seem to attract many women to me, if you believe all women want a secure man, with his feet (literally) on the ground, and in a career with "prospects".

But I do not care. I get a bigger kick out of life via the simple (but challenging) act of sailing.. I could watch the ocean waves go by and by forever. I am fascinated by sailing, the sea, and I get a huge rush of endorphins thinking about the day I will finally set sail on my grand adventure.

This DJ thing. talking about chicks, even fvcking the odd one nowand then.....its all a little hobby for me - that's it.
I'm 39, never married, not seeing anyone in particular at the moment - and I don't give a sh1t.
Certainly wasn't always like this - in fact I went through a particularily bad AFC period a few years ago. Once I sorted that out and gave myself a kick up the arse - I realised that I had fvck all interests in my life anymore outside of "chasing broads".
I asked myself "What had happened to me over the years"? I used to be an outstanding sporstman, I used to get out in nature and just wing-it, I "used" to be Alpha when I didn't even know what the fvcking word meant! I had a natural "fvck all you I am doing what I want to do" kind of attitude.

But in my late twenties and early thirties I started worrying how come I was one of the few left of my mates that wasn't married or at least in an LTR. I felt the peer pressure, the jokes about me.... the questions about "when are you going to settle down" - and it fvcking got to me bigtime. And I turned into the biggest fvcking AFC this side of the Pacific Ocean.

But I realise now that the AFC me WAS THE FACADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say that again - me trying to be AFC, me trying to fit in like (what I know now were) my AFC buddies -THIS WAS THE FACADE!
My earlier, yonger, natural Alpha male me, WAS THE REAL ME!!!!!!!
I was - and am still not - and will never again APOLOGISE FOR BEING A MAN.

Rollo was so right the other day in my "Love" thread, when he said something along the lines that "Game" is the "inner-you", or something along those lines.

I realise what he meant. Game is so much more than the outward PUA techniques.

From a landlubbers point of view, and not trying to compare my humble self to a fellow New Zealander of great substance and fame, a man by the name of Edmund Hillary.......do you think in 1953 he could give a sh!t about chicks during the planning, ascending, and ultimate victory of claiming Everest?
Tall, rawboned, and rugged (certainly not a "pretty-boy") he was the ultimate alpha-male.
And I don't think he went around all day worrying about chasing and gaming women.

Do you get my drift?

Last edited: