Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tips?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since eighth grade, i've wanted to go out with this girl at my school. she looks really great, she's really intelligent, and really nice to people unless she really hates them, but even then she is rather nice. i've danced with her, talked with her, gone to her parties, and other stuff like that, and i think because of that i fell into the friend category. now, we like to go snowboarding together (we both just started). i think i've been playing it right lately, but i'm not sure. whenever we do something together, i stop hanging around her a little for a while, then gradually start talking to her again. anything else i should probably be doing?

one other thing, i just recently posted some replies that would probably make me seem like a really rude guy, for which i apologize, but i just can't stand people who spend all their time insulting others rather than improving themselves.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, i don't mean i need ways to ask her to go somewhere with me. i'm already able to do that. i just need tips on how to raise her interest level a bit. thanks!

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not going to happen, man. Accept her as a friend and move on. She's probably better as just a friend anyway.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iight, first off, how long have you known her? Several years, if not more? Now, in that time, have you EVER tried sexual kino on her ... or ANY kino at all!?!?!? If no, you're definitely in the LJBF zone with her. If yes, then try a bit more kino soon, and see how she responds. She'll prolly be ok with it since you're friends and all, but see if she initiates sexual kino. If she does, you may have a chance yet buddy. You know what to do from there. :cool:

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for that. i don't know why eye contact is the only thing i ever remember to do when hanging around with her. i'll try to remember the kino.