Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tips To understand Asian GirLs 101

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit jumbled but hopfully it will help you one who....like ...

hmmm ... chinese food.

Okay , i am asian myself perosnally i hate asian Girls i think there all crazy, thats why i never date them.

but being asian i have alot of asian friends, the thing with asian girls, is if you act like a DJ they will automatically think your a Player.

You have to come off as a Nice guy(even though your not a wuss)

Its extremely difficult to pick up a non westernized asian girl if your not asian, but alot of the asain girls who are westernized will be easier,

it sorta weird its like the more afc your act the more the asian girl will like you, but you have to have a good mix.

asian girls also love long phone calls, always try to act proper but remember they want sex as bad as any kind of girl.

Any asian girl who is half white/ half asian usally likes to date non-asians, i dont know why but its a fact.

OK now here are the things That you may not know

1. An easy way to start a convo with them is by asking them about Pho (fe-uh) also know a veitnamese noodle soup.

This a a good way to see if there westernized or not, if they never tried it before , then for sure they are westernized i have yet to meet an non-westernized asian girl, who has never tried it.

2. They also Love Bubble tea, if you never tried it you should its really good, and refreshing, its sorta like a milkshake with little ball of fruit jello on the bottom.

You can find these places in your local chinatown, Ever city in the world has one, except for the really small ones.

3. There really big on respect show them that you respect your parent, and they may start think,.... mabey he good for me to show faadaa .

4. Asian girls arnt all that there just like any other kind of girl, except for mabey they are crazy.

i am not atratcted to them , yet i can probly get any asian girl i want. if you have any question feel free to ask, me

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!1

"Faadaa"

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Woooooo good laugh *snicker*

TheCount

Reaction score
Hey dude nice to see some fellow AM here. So your somewhat an expert on AF huh? Well it seems like AF like to corner AM into the friendship zone before actually going out on bonafied dates etc. Why the hell is this? I'll admit taking the DJ route and asking them straight up seems to scare Asian women away don't you agree? Why is it a white dude can ask an asian women straight up and she'll give a definite yes or no, when she'll always half-ass it and say maybe to the asia fella. What's your take?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how they were brought up.. ASIAN women are generally more conservative and prefer the slower route than most of the White chicks that the DJs here encounter (like banging on the 5th date) most Asian girls take much longer (except the desperate ones) - HOWEVER, Waiting a bit shows class/caution but holding off for 6-9 months is ridiculous.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find Asian guys have more luck with asian girls then white guys do's ,

but mabey in your case , you choosing the westernized asian girls they WILL go out with an asian guy but they perefere white guys.

Asian girls are really easy to make laugh , but if your too c/f with them it will scare them,

what type of asian girl do you go for cause there mabey types?

and to the other post

****ing right with asian girl you gota wait a ****ing long time till you see sex but

like in any race there are the asian slut which will take alot less effort!

feel free to ask more questions i will try to clarify!

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow Asian-American...the point about applying c&f makes them think you're a player is quite true, if you're laying your typical game on an asian gal, she'll think you're some pimp down the street, it's tough to find a line.

Many guys dig asian girls 'cause of their looks or mayeb their innocence.

The long phone call thing....no, never done it never will, talk on the phone too much you got nothing to talk about on the date. This doesn't apply to all asian chicks.

All dragon_luv's examples are based on maybe half of the asian women...the other half are opposites of it, already went over this in another post so no need to go through it again. I'm sorry man but I'm not with you on the pho and bubble tea crap, girls do like it but c'mon now, their panties aren't gunna get wet off that.

Quite simply: If you're not asian, try to understand asian values, they like that. If you are asian, dont act or look like a typical asian, they don't like that.

None of this goes for the whole asian female race, just most.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you DJ right, you can get any women, no matter her race. You just have to adjust. Being a AFC/DJ mix isnt gonna get you anywhere with asian girls. You just gotta know what your doing. They're not that hard to get.

Honestly I think some asian girls are more slutty than white girls. And alot of times, asian girls are really conceded. Just stay away from those and play your game right.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
on my posts it just states pho and bubble tea is a good convo starters, and they do dig those,

and like i said bro theres only 2 kinds of asian girls

the westernized ones and the non westernized ones

if you want to get an asian girls panties wet buy her some hello kitty stuff heh

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the half caste westernized asians chicks are real pretty. Fvcking nice ass and a body, if they got a tan thats a added bonus and most of the time the face is kinda cute. I think the westernized asian chicks go for anyone one except for the traditional asian guy, but the traditional asian chick tend to stick with their own kind.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that explains alot.

On the phone thing......any chick that digs you won't usually want to get off the phone, but I HAVE notice that the asian girl I am dating now I have to try several times to hang up and when I finally am able she sounds VERY disappointed. Moreso than any other girl I've dated.

And the player thing, that's right on the money! Don't know what I did to make her think that of me, but she mentions it all the time. Could be that it seems like ever time we are out together I have other women coming up to me.....lol. If she's labeling you as a player but still sleeping with you it ain't a bad thing!

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin I think the half caste westernized asians chicks are real pretty. Fvcking nice ass and a body, if they got a tan thats a added bonus and most of the time the face is kinda cute. I think the westernized asian chicks go for anyone one except for the traditional asian guy, but the traditional asian chick tend to stick with their own kind.

dude your quite right

and str8up good job bro, out of curiousity is your babe westernized or a traditonal?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they also dont really respond well with c+f. most ive tried c+f'ing get the idea that im a bastard lol even tho i didnt really offend them. :)

~ivan

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Most Asian guys lack the 'moves' and do not necessary have a masculine body. An Asian chick calling you a player is a compliment, meaning you are better than the rest, almost too good to be true, kind of like a Western chick asking you are gay.

*With Asian chicks, your personality means less than with Western chicks. Dressing well does. It means good hairstyle, dress well and a good body (not overely muscular but like Colin Farrel, a defined V-shape)

*If you are approaching an Asian chick you havnt met before the '****y' routine does not work. Use charm to the max i.e. eye contact, smile, a joke here and there and intelligent convo.

*No kino please. As much as you want to tap dat azz, touching her will automatically send signals to her brain you are going for a ONS.

*If the chick is 'Westernized' that is, lived in a Western country for a few years, you can relax the above rules a bit, but play it safe. Usually, if her english accent is fluent then you can tell she is westernized.

*Westernized Asian chicks are as wild as white HBs. Date one and you'll find out....

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asian girls are overrated. most of them aren't that hot. seriously lacking in the ass and breast department.

D

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find them highly attractive. Much more then any other culture. That's probably just me though.

Your workout tips are much appreciated btw. Diesel.

Last edited:

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by don_juan_20
I find them highly attractive. Much more then any other culture. That's probably just me though.
yeah. probably just you LOL. latin girls are waaaay hotter girl for girl (if you're into that sort of thing)

Your workout tips are much appreciated btw. Diesal.
you're welcome

Last edited:

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find philipino girls the least attractice race. They are loud, overweight, *****y, and always have an atitude. Koreans, Chinese and Viets are the finest in my opinion.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Asian girls can be quite hot. I was once friends with this Hb 9 girl, she was westernized and was originally from Cambodia. She was very sexy, ass, tigole bitties, everything damn.

Too bad she moved. =(

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Asian girls can be quite hot. I was once friends with this Hb 9 girl, she was westernized and was originally from Cambodia. She was very sexy, ass, tigole bitties, everything damn.

Too bad she moved. =(
All I'm saying is that for every really hot one, there are like 50 average to below average (at best) ones.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
DIESEL

DIESEL,

It is all preference my friend.
PREFERENCE.
If you think asian girls are hot or not is YOUR preference and nobody else's.

I dont know what your trying to do, convince us all to comply with yoru opinion or just stating an opinion........ remember its your preference so if you say that they arent hot then thats YOU.

If i think they are hot(which i do), nothing you say will change what my tastes and preferences are.

Lets keep that in mind. :)