Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips to a fun, successful Prom night?

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got Prom this Saturday. What are some good tips to make it a fun night for myself and those around me?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance, a lot. Not just with your date, but with all the girls you see. Make yourself known, talk to a lot of different people and just have the best time you can. Forget what everyone else is doing, the prom is for YOU.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i got my prom tomorrow, any other tips or advice would be appreciated.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
dood...
"dates ruin the fun" - Hellman
NEVER go to prom with a date unless she is your girlfriend or a reeal good friend,.... if u go to someone that wants something from you and u dont nothing from her, like i did last week, is goin to be horrible... that happened to me... i wanted to dance with my other half-date like she was and i wasn't able to... simply because all her friends made me dance with her.... it really sucks.... go by my experience... go either with someone that u are attracted to or a good friend.... never go with somebod just because her friend asked you one day before priom to go with her... because she wasn't going....
IT REALLY SUCKED I COULD DANCED WITH ALL THE HOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I had started a thread like this in the High School Forum, but it turned into a hockey conversation it think...
Anyways, when you go to pick up your date, bring her corsage or what have you, but bring a rose for her mother. This works great, winning over the matriarch of her family like that. Make sure that your date lives with/has a living mother before you get her a rose. Nothing puts a damper on a night like a little misperception.

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth

I've heard that a tux is a good thing to have, but i wonder if it's neccisary. atleast a my school most people just ware a shirt and tie with a blazer or sport coat. it's kinda layed back cuz everyone in the school has to go, (small small school like 145 in all) I have trouble asking girls to dance with me, I'm ok with cold pickups but when it comes to asking them to dance i just turn to jello. any suggestions? I know grow some balls right, dancing seems to be important for some reason to females other wise we wouldn't have proms, unless it's just an outdated tradition that no one cares about anymore. Whatever. I dont understand this thing with dances anyway except for the slow songs. those are what I go for. I can't dance for $h!t but I can slow the night away. I've even taken dance lessons to get better but I'm just not coordinated i guess (man this is off topic) how can you be a true Don Juan at a prom when you can't dance? I know i've given more questions than anwers (sorry) i just am very curios person.
Tootles
Desert

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to prom last night. I'm just home to shower and get ready before we all go out again today.

My date was the worst dance date I've ever had, but this was the most fun I've ever had at a dance.

Everytime I looked at the girl I went with (I'd say she's a 7) she was dancing with her female friends. We danced two and a half times all night. One slow dance and one fast dance and half of another fast dance that she left in the middle of to take a piss.

So that was it. No girl is gonna disrespect me like that.

I decided I wasn't going to even try to dance with her for the rest of the night; I wouldn't let the ***** ruin my time. I danced with tons of other girls, most were better looking than her, and they were all much better dancers. A bunch of new dating prospects came out of this one.

Moral of the story?

Don't let anything bad that happens at prom (or anywhere else in life) get you down. Last night could've been a disaster, but now I wouldn't trade it for the world.

--Mike

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i told ya =D
dates ruin the fun =-p
i could've dance with tons of different girls. slow dance... fast dance i dun do it.. i ahte hiphop/rap.... black people music... nothing against balck... but i hate this knd of music... the worst are white people trying to be like lack people..... that sux...
but anyways...
i was stuck with my date, that was as last minute hook up, i was doing just for the heck of it, since she;s a friend of mine, we were the only seniors on the swim team.,.. but the proble,m is she likes me and i dont like her... onyl as a friend... she's ugly and thats part of it.../ but shes a great person, i was trying to reach ot some other friends to ask to dance sicne they were sitting aside because their dates dumped them... and i wasn't able to do it since my date friends asked me to dance with her basically all the time.... and that really pissed me off.... at elast i got to dance with the girl that im asking out =p

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a question to some of the replies, when you say dance, what kind of dance are you talking about?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone please ban him. It's getting a little old now.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty