Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips, story and questions

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... I was on this board a few months ago on another name, but I lost it. So... Im back. Guys. Some tips on dating/going after girls. Never change your ways. ie. listening to their kind of music. For example, I hate country (well most of it) and when I was dating this girl I pretended to like it. Ugh. That sucked. If she doesnt like you for minor things like that, then shes not worth your time.

After getting rejected by this one girl, oh lets say a month ago... I decided I needed to look at my life and see where I was in it. So, anyway, I decided that girls werent an important part of it. As they should be, not number 1, not even number 2. A month passed, before I started scoping women out again. Sure, I had my fair share of girls during that month, but just as friends (the way I wanted it).

So, anyway. Theres this one girl. Normally you would say read the bible. Which I did. Several times. BUT: this girl isnt your average girl. I guess I consider myself semi-gothic (if you want to call it that). Listening to heavy music, dressing pretty darkish, and the like. This girl, as far as my friends put it, "hot but to gothic for me." or something like that.

I am sure we both knew of each other. But, I never really talked to her before this week. A situation (funny one) that we were kind of involved in gave us something in common... Kind of like an ice breaker. So, we talked between classes, smiles and waves and all that small crap also.

Finally during the lunch break, she was sittin by herself, so I go and talk to her. Made her laugh a lot, and such. I think i hit it off pretty good. Next day (today) we talked more and im pretty sure eye contact. So we talked some more, and such. I also got this info. She hates aim. Which is good. also, another tip from me. AIM is horrible when dejaying someone. I agree that it does suck. Now... I dont know if that story really told you anything... but...
1. Did I screw up by not getting her number? I think that woulda been way too fast.
2. Again, not asking her to do something this weekend. I think that was moving too fast too.
3. Monday... Should I go and sit with her at the lunch break again? Or is that being too AFC'ish. I want to make it look like shes in my life, but not the dominant part of my life, right?
thanks guys.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont come off as desperate, just come up to her if she is walking somewhere and tell her "hey, i wanna go out this weekend , and i want to take you with me, what time do u want me to pick u up?"

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt that sound a little too ****y? Does that really work? :D

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... I wrote that post around 3 in the morning... I dont think it made much sense, and I rambled way too much. :D Oh well. heres the situation in a nutshell:
Since the beginning of the year, I knew of this girl. Minor flirting and the occasional 'hi' in the halls. I alway thought she was hot, but never really did anything about it. Last weekend, something funny happened with me and her (and some other people). So the next day (monday) we talked and laughed about that for awhile... I didnt know if she knew my name, but she did, which I guess is good. I kept making small talk and such. Minor flirting.

Monday afternoon, I went to a game, and she was playing in it. You cant really talk to the players, but I did, and after we talked for a few. Then during the lunch breaks thurs. and fri. me and her talked alot. just me her, and her friend were talking. hit it off really well again. So, after one week of knowing this chick, what should I do? Number? Date next weekend? Or is that moving too fast. This girl is different than most, and we got a lot in common. thanks.