Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on using humor?

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been an avid David D follower for about 5 months now and another follower directed me to this site today. I always wanted a forum like this on his double your dating site and now my dream has come true.

However, my problem is when it comes to teasing. Whenever I attempt to tease someone, I always come off as an ******* or mean which is the opposite of the laughter it is supposed to generate. I'm a fun person around my guy friends, and we're always laughing.

Any tips or guides or anything?

Thanks.

PS: Yes I did do a quick search, and came up with nothing.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, you can say anything if you do it with a smile and a light tone of voice. Make sure it's obvious that you're joking.. But not too obvious. Make her wonder, but not take it too seriously.

Also, there are some areas you simply should stay away from, because they can be sensitive: looks (weight especially), things she obviously cares a lot about, religion, etc. Notice the hotspots for particular girls and be careful with those. As you get to know them better, you can push it farther and farther.

It would be helpful if you gave some examples of comments that got bad responses.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delivery is most of it, but as far as making c & f jokes/comments a few rules I abide by are:

1) keep the joke/comment a little ambiguous, let her read into it a little on her own, that way you never actually make a derogatory comment-you've just implied it for ex. I asked a teacher chic I was after "have you been out playing with the kiddies at recess again?...oh just a hunch!" or another chic when she told me she grew up in a rival (sports teams) city "you grew up in... oh that explains a few things!"

2) the exception to rule #1 is; when you take a comment she makes and exaggerate it BIG-time, her comment "I look fat in these don't I?" my answer "huge...you must have trouble getting through the doorway..."

3) this is key you have to ALWAYS do it with a sly smile, you know !? its hard to describe exactly but I bet you do it without knowing it everytime you make a joke with your guy friends

4) if she's not intelligent enough or lacks a sense of humour then why bother ? move on...next !

Hey it works for me

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different pov on this one. In my experience, given that I'm not that good at c+f, I first will try to get a few laughs with being funny only, just to test to make sure that she knows how to laugh, and sort of open the door for bolder comments.

I can be very, very c+f if I feel comfortable enough in the situation, but my problem is that I rely on the girl to be comfortable first in order for me to be more comfortable. Yes I know it is not good, but hey I'm a noobee on c+f and the more practice I get the better I get.

BTW, physical c+f is even better than just the verbal one. Like pillow wrestling or chasing or any other game you can think of at the end of which she's laughing so hard she will pee in her pants , hihihi :D