Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips needed

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had an absolutely beautiful woman write to me saying she could no longer hold in her emotions. She said she had been stalking me on SM.. and she had developed very strong feelings for me.

Since this happened we've been texting a lot.... too much actually. Typically I'd wait to let her initiate the texting. She has stated that she wants to pursue me and have a relationship. This is all great as I feel the same way....

However, she's living with someone else currently. She says the relationship is over but that she can't cover rent on her own. She also has kids (from her marriage) and she doesn't want to move them.

Initially after texting I saw her that night and the next night. However, since then she's been texting a lot but she's been shy about meeting. She said she's not in control when she's around me and she doesn't want to pissed off her roommate and cause them to up and leave when she can't pay the whole rent.

Now... a few weeks later.... we have days where we text on and off all day. The next day... I won't hear from her. Should I continue to pursue her? Should I ever text her first if I don't hear from her?

I'm trying to stay back as much as possible.... I'm like every other idiot... we like someone then we smother them and they run away. I have made the mistake with this woman in telling her that I felt it too. I know bc she's gorgeous she's probably used to playing games and mindfuc*ing guys. She's already asked me if I would show her off as arm candy.... I told her that she would never be my identity. She'll never make me who I am.

Anyway.... how should I pursue this situation? I do like her and I would like to get her to pursue me. Thanks.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fulfilling her emotional needs by texting her, while the other guy is filling up her pvssy. Walk away, you're being used.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she wants to branch swing while she remains living with the ex. I agree with @El Suave, with all that texting she's getting her emotional needs met, so why would she want to hook up with you?

For women, their bodies are their currency while for men our attention is our currency. You're giving your half away for free.

Also, why would you tell her you developed feels too when you both aren't regularly hooking up? From all that texting? Brother, please, that ain't DJ.

Add her into the rotation as a plate if you're spinning plates.

Not trying to be hard on you. However, you need to look at the situation you are in with her objectively.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, so how much in iTunes gift cards have you sent her so far?