Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips if you live in a big city

Beardme321

Banned
Reaction score
Recently got in touch with an old friend that likes to talk to celebrities. I explained to him the pitfall of doing the things he's doing and the downside of not approaching things by numbers. Meaning he's having less success and it's spilling over to his work life. Like it hasn't happened to us all. First thing to mention is that as good as it gets figure out what your city is good at. He highlighted he enjoys talking to basketball celebrities. Very lucrative job in this big city is Valet service. Only this big city does it work. But I can get more work being a grocer says Tom. So I kept pitching Valet. I've made money off of work as an Agent in Hollywood. Best Advice I give young people all the time is get your car and move out to California. All in all whether I've gotten to the biggest actress I can get or not I can run into someone that never realized their full potential. So I recommend a patch. I got so good at what I do I could ask the lotto to deposit a ticket and they would do it for scratchers or television. I recommend that the first car you own to be as interesting as the last 10 scripts you wrote that hit it big in Hollywood. Remember things aren't so much about the girl and Taking the money and handing it to mr.grocer won't solve all his problems but he turned down education for some reason. Finally never limit yourself and like Tyler Durden stop trying to control everything and let go!