“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tips for Success in HS

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Well I hope this summarizes and is correct and here it goes...

I had the qualities, but I was an AFC because I couldn't do the right things , but after one rejection ...I learned...now I have a success..recently....lol just two so far!!!

Anyways I'm in high school of course and maybe this will help:

Show interest by eye contact and other stuff...if you haven't read the bible dam mit

****y and Funny:
If you're good..it's a powerful weapon...I use irony..use this at the times you feel necessary...after all she is a person and they do get annoyed if you do it too much..so when you get a "feeling" to use it then you use it( I used this to engage ina conversation especially whent the cheerleader I got ate food in math class LOL and so I went from there)

Then demonstrate value to her by making yourself known..act casually dammit..and she'll notice you


If she notices...she will be lured and try to define her movements..and see if she is interested...learn body language through pook's post of ******** and everyone elses...PM me if you want more...

Ignore (act casually not caring about or worryign about her..you need to develop this skill because usually AFCs have a hard time wwith this)

When you ignore her..you become more casual and this boosts your attraction especially if you have a good personaltiy, but you're an AFC because you're an AFC...lol

Also finally ask for her number or AIM..if she is attracted she will not refuse

So be casual, attract, and define to get the girl...good luck high schoolers..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
WHat do u think about this info? Helpful for high schoolers?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Also finally ask for her number or AIM..if she is attracted she will not refuse
Not AIM, you can't "pull" a women over the internet.
 
Top