Tips for relationship at college

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I have been together for about 6months. I am in my last year at school and she is a year below me. This is the first and last time we'll be together at school because I'll be gone next year. Do you have any advice on how to keep things strong while at school and what works best with seeing eachother and when?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Unless you are totally and utterly in love with each other, and prepared to make huge sacrifices (i.e. moving to the others hometown), then it just will not work.

It comes down to a choice between making the most of your own life path, or making the most of your shared life whilst sacrificing some or all of your own possibilities.

The issue is that if things go bad 2, 3, 5, 10 years down the line, you could look back and regret not taking your own path.

Good luck,
Osc.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted, but now it's over.

You can fvck her if you want before you leave, but careful that she doesn't feel used and thrown to the gutter after you leave because of it. Only do it if you both understand that it's to "end the relationship in a special way"....
ehhh sound afc but I'm just trying to save your karma :p