Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TIPS for Meeting Women Online

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of you guys talk about meeting girls online. This information addresses a lot of what I've seen.

Some quick Do's and Don't of Online Dating:

http://www.nakedwithsockson.com/2009/12/17/online-dating-tips-for-men-women/

Some more quick DONT's
:down: Avoid long-winded messages. She'll get bored. Keep messages short and to the point
:down: Avoid "POKES" and "Friend Requests" as your first move
:down: Avoid women who live far away, unless she is coming to your area (or you, to hers in the near future)
:down: Avoid talking to women for too long online. 5-6 message exchanges or a 10-15 minute instant message/chat is plenty before exchanging numbers
:down: Resist the temptation to comment on any of her pictures, especially if your comment consists of telling her how beautiful she looks or how much you want to bang her

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just talk to a girl like I met her on the street or where ever. Either online or face to face. All you got to do it get to know her.

But, there is a downfall to trying to pick up women on the internet. She cannot see your body language, confidence, smile, eye contact, and ect. Things that really create attraction in a woman. Now, she may see your picture; think your hot and may be interested in meeting you. But, I think there is more of a chance she would flake since, she would not really know you personally.

Now, I'm not saying picking women up online does not work. But, like I said, you cant really flirt or use kino through the internet. She cannot hear your deep, raspy, and smooth voice and all that sh!t.

On the other hand you could use C&F, tease her, and some type of push-pull mehtod to create interest Online.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
bad thing about internet conversations that go too long is, you run out of stuff to say in real life
I fell in that mistake, met girls before(school or whatever), chatted alot on the internet, next time we met, I know everything already, about her dog her sister her school works whatever... there was really nothing at all to say, it got real borign real fast

so I learned the harsh way, I always end conversations 10 to 15 min later, and restrict convesations to jokes and pretty meaningless things, when you meet again, at least if I ask her out for coffee, we know nothign about one another, we can make a good conversation

catnip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question, new to facebook and found a chick I worked with in high school two years older than me. Nice person, sent her a message at first she didn't remember me put a better picture up. And got a positive response I guess remembered me asked some short questions. I messaged back but no reply? Three days have passed and wondering what happened? Any Ideas on how to respond?
Thanks Guys

Reaction score
catnip said:
Question, new to facebook and found a chick I worked with in high school two years older than me. Nice person, sent her a message at first she didn't remember me put a better picture up. And got a positive response I guess remembered me asked some short questions. I messaged back but no reply? Three days have passed and wondering what happened? Any Ideas on how to respond?
Thanks Guys
Could be one of two things:
A) She hasn't logged on since the last time you two messaged, or
B) She is not interested (enough)

Has she updated her pic or status message since your last message? Either way it is BEST to move on. If she writes back, cool...but chances are, if she takes her sweet little time to reply, she is not interested...at least not enough. That's why it is always best to have OPTIONS! Having options enables any man to have more successes as he is less dependent on the outcome of a typical interaction.

If you sent her a message on FB, she most certainly got it. There is no need to write back or follow up, as it is a sign of desperation. Getting other women to literally FIGHT over you makes your prospects easier. I strongly suggest to move on, and if she happens to write back, tease her about being "slow". ;)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually followed some of Flyness' tips for one date with someone from the internet. It worked like a charm. I made sure it didn't go past 4 to 5 messages, asked for a phone number, set up a date over the phone...

Now, just don't blame him if the date goes terribly wrong. LOL
My date went horrible. The girl misrepresented herself from her "email personna" to her "date personna".

BUT, I actually am really seeing someone who winked at ME and she barely waited 2 messages to get my phone number. So... it does work.

And yes, I avoided the photo comment.
Trust me, they hear it from everyone else.

I used to write long-winded messages as an opener... failed miserably. I switched it up to just writing shorter more intriguing messages. Responses were far better.

I got to the point where I was just doing that randomly just to practice. Worst case scenario: They wouldn't respond anyway, right?

Reaction score
Kailex said:
I actually followed some of Flyness' tips for one date with someone from the internet. It worked like a charm. I made sure it didn't go past 4 to 5 messages, asked for a phone number, set up a date over the phone...

Now, just don't blame him if the date goes terribly wrong. LOL
My date went horrible. The girl misrepresented herself from her "email personna" to her "date personna".

BUT, I actually am really seeing someone who winked at ME and she barely waited 2 messages to get my phone number. So... it does work.

And yes, I avoided the photo comment.
Trust me, they hear it from everyone else.

I used to write long-winded messages as an opener... failed miserably. I switched it up to just writing shorter more intriguing messages. Responses were far better.

I got to the point where I was just doing that randomly just to practice. Worst case scenario: They wouldn't respond anyway, right?
The benefits of being a real live internet PUA/mack are TREMENDOUS! Keep it up!