Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for Cold Approaching

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Greetings, and Happy Thanksgiving.

This is my first post and I am going to be making a series of threads related to dating that may place some value in your lives (if needed).

I am no expert, but based on recent life experiences, I am a here to say that cold approaching (CA) is the best way to go about getting women, if you want to maximize your chances of getting women.

By getting women, this is not just limited to sexual relationships, but for ANY type of relationship (dating, companionship, friends, monogamous, wifey material).

I am going to share with you guys some tips for CA, because if it worked for me, it may work for you.

Tip 1:
Go to the gym: Every man needs to go the gym and build MUSCLE MASS. The first thing a woman is going to see when you approach her, is YOU..and you want to give her something good to look at.

If you are overweight, lose weight. If you lack muscle, build muscle. If you need to do both, do both. Gym memberships are cheap...$10/month for a Planet Fitness membership. No excuses.

And once you get the gym membership, go to the gym for at least 3 days out of the week...maximum of 4, minimum of 3.

Get a steady workout plan, tone your body, and build muscle.

Not only will hitting the gym promote an active, fit, and healthy lifestyle (which you should want to do anyway), but it will allow you to feel good about yourself.

Do this: before your official first day of workouts, take a "Before" picture of yourself. Then take monthly progress pictures of yourself going forward, as you hit the gym 4 days out of the week, consistently, month to month. What you will see is your body slowly transforming into a BEAST.

It will be like a man who is transforming into a werewolf, an alpha-wolf....an apex PREDATOR!!!

And once you do this CONSISTENTLY (keyword; consistently), you will look better and be a shadow of what you once were...and once you look better, you will feel better...and when you feel better, everything about you will change.

1. The way you look will change.
2. The way you feel will change.
3. The way you talk will change.
4. The way you walk will change.
5. The way you think will change.

We are talking about a full-body makeover, from body to spirit.

All of those changes will allow you to walk with your head held high, and you will become oozing with confidence, guaranteed.

And we all know that with cold approaching, confidence is everything.

-------------------------------

Tip 2:
Accept Rejection: This is important. The biggest hinderance that keeps guys from cold approaching is rejection. But it is a necessary evil, because look, gang members know/understand that as long as they are living that life, that they may get shot at on occasions. Members of the armed forces understand that they may not make it through the deployment. In other words, it is part of the lifestyle. It comes with the territory. Now, take those analogies and apply it to cold approaching. Rejection is part of the game. Accept it, embrace it. Because it will happen. Not every woman is going to find you attractive, just like you don't find every woman attractive. You just have to accept it, and keep on moving. On to the next one.

Rejection is hard, I know, I've been there. I can have 10 straight women give me their phone number, but the rejection of that 11th one will still hurt. But here is what we must train ourselves to do...

1. Have a short memory
2. Have quick healing powers

Both will require a lot of hard work, because men are prideful, we have huge egos...and once that ego is damaged, it can take some time to heal. But as Stephiscold once stated (paraphrasing) "Yeah, it might hurt, but we have to be like Wolverine", and if you are familiar with Wolverine (X-Men), Wolverine has quick healing powers.

It will sting, it will hurt, but we have to heal quickly, erase it from our memory, and move to the next one. Every man will get rejected. No matter how handsome you think you are, you will get rejected.

But as MrLocario once stated "you have to weave through the ones that reject you in order to get to the ones that will **** with you", and that is facts!!

So, accept the fact that rejection will happen, but do not let it stop you.

Whenever you get rejected, just know that there were many men who were rejected before you, and many men will be rejected after you...you aren't the first and you won't be the last. We all go through it.

But I repeat: do NOT let it stop you.

----------------------------

Tip 3:

Invest in cologne, clothes, stay groomed: So, now that you are working on your body, and you accepted the fact some of these brawds will reject you, now, invest in cologne..

1. Cologne: Ahh yes, the sense of smell. Think of it like....food. When you are approaching a woman, you are presenting yourself like a piece of food, or fine dining cuisine. Now, if you have been hitting the gym, you look good, you are like a big juicy steak. Now, with the cologne, you smell good. So not only do you look like something good to eat, but you also smell like something good to eat.

Invest in some good cologne, to whereas when you approach her, you are standing close enough to hear whereas she can smell the scent of the cologne. This scent will send off endorphins in her brain, which will in return attract her towards you even more. It will make her more receptive to your game.

Think of it this way, even if there is an obvious bum on the street who asks you for money, if the bum approaches you and he/she just happens to "smell" good, that may put you in a more charitable mood to provide the person a buck or two.

Or, that old lady at church who is a family friend...she haven't seen you in a while and tells you to come over and give her a hug, and when you hug her, you smell that sweet "old lady" perfume lol. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

Same thing with the cologne. And women love a good smelling man, anyway.

So you may want to add cologne to your arsenal, as it may do more good than harm.

2. Stay groomed: Be clean-cut and groomed (more on that in another post).

3. Clothes: Invest in "cold-approach" clothes (more on that in another post).

-----------------------------

Tip 4
Keep conversations short: When you approach a woman, there is no need to stand there yapping to her for no more than one minute...one minute is the high end. The low end is between 20 and 30 seconds.

I will expand on tip #4 in my next post, which I will provide in detail my experiences with cold approaching.

In fact I will expand on ALL of those tips and you will see how I implemented all of those tips in my game.

Stay tuned..

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest thing is that the majority of women will have no interest in you no matter what you do, so only focus on the few that do.

Also look out for body language, is it open or is she closed off/walking fast.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 37yrs old and you do this?? :rolleyes:
3. Clothes: Invest in "cold-approach" clothes (more on that in another post).
At your age you have nothing better to do than to harass/annoy girls minding their own business ? And you call it? VV o_O

I am a here to say that cold approaching (CA) is the best way to go about getting women, if you want to maximize your chances of getting women.

By getting women, this is not just limited to sexual relationships, but for ANY type of relationship (dating, companionship, friends, monogamous, wifey material).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember that most people (or at least women) are in a relationship most of the time. so they’re not so much rejecting you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 37yrs old and you do this?? :rolleyes:
Correct. I am 37 years old and I get women.

What about you?

At your age you have nothing better to do
Not to many things in life are better than hunting for your next piece of puzzy.

than to harass/annoy girls minding their own business ?
You: Excuse me officer, this guy is harassing and annoying this woman while she was minding her own business.

Woman: No he wasn't, officer. He politely approached me and asked me for my number. I wasn't gonna give it to him but since this lame is all in our business, I will give him my number afterall.

Thanks, you just help me line up my next piece of puzzy.

A poor example of a wing man, but it worked itself out.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember that most people (or at least women) are in a relationship most of the time. so they’re not so much rejecting you.
True, but if the woman aint feeling you, she may be single and lie about being in a relationship.

More on that in next thread.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest thing is that the majority of women will have no interest in you no matter what you do, so only focus on the few that do.
True.

Also look out for body language, is it open or is she closed off/walking fast.
Depending on how FINE she is, you may have to walk fast with her.