Tips for avoiding Alpha women online

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I've noticed is on dating sites is that I tend to attract what I would call Alpha Women. By this I mean hyper-educated women who earn large salaries and work 70 hours a week. Now, I'm no chauvinist and I don't want to meet someone who is stupid. However, I'm looking to meet attractive women who are ultimately happy to settle down and have kids or at least women who are happy to let me be the main provider and brains of the partnership.

After all, simple economics dictates than the smaller the income disparity the less power one has in a relationship.

In essence I'm trying to find the attractive secretary, salesgirl or chorus girl rather than the lawyer, doctor or banker.

I've learn''t the hard way that advertising my job and education or flashing my metaphorical Rolex isn't going to cut it online (not least because my job is a status rather than a salary job). And my recent success has come through advertising my ambitious and maverick nature - which tends to attract similarly ambitious women. However, are there any particular phrases or techniques for avoding Alpha Women?

Note, this is not an invitation to start another thread on the merits (or lack of) of online dating.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about prefering women with lower incomes but ask yourself does money alone make them Alpha?

Check out their personalities and let them know that you like to make decisions ie your more old fashioned. If they have a problem with that then they're Alpha if not then maybe give them a chance.

I think most of those women are more interested in their career so probably best avoided but it might be worth given some a chance.

Anybody any experiance of dating women with more money?

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. It's not so much the income but the lifestyle as well and the type of personality. It's also that Alpha women tend to only like ultra-Alpha men, which I sadly am not. It's a pity because for the first time my profile started to get some replies after I cut out the gambling references and emphasised my ambition.

Essentially, what I'm trying to do is to find out how to create a profile that attracts good looking women who are not earning megabucks and working 70 hour weeks and are content for me to take the lead (note: this doensn't mean that I am looking for doormats - just that I'm looking for 'nice' girls).

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So U don't want a women who's successful or at least more successful than you, you want them to be subserviant to you.

High profile women rock between the sheets........if your seeking a Girlfriend with long term you are on the WRONG SITE.

AT ANY RATE...........YOU MUST cater your profile criteria (set income level for women), and create your "WHOM U ARE SEEKING" profile to reflect your specific type.

I dont condone this idea at all for the record........some of the most awesome sex I had were with these sugar Momma types.....it's always refreshing having a woman buy YOU things, pay for dinners, etc.

Income levels should not even come into play til way later on........its a job thats all......doesnt mean they don't have a life. They work 70 hours cause they aint got a REAL MAN in their lives. High profile women do EVERYTHING amazingly well. Imagine your bank account (if this turns you on) when combined with these women.

I say the richer the better.........most PUA's want to shag a rich chic.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
So U don't want a women who's successful or at least more successful than you, you want them to be subserviant to you.

High profile women rock between the sheets........if your seeking a Girlfriend with long term you are on the WRONG SITE.

AT ANY RATE...........YOU MUST cater your profile criteria (set income level for women), and create your "WHOM U ARE SEEKING" profile to reflect your specific type.

I dont condone this idea at all for the record........some of the most awesome sex I had were with these sugar Momma types.....it's always refreshing having a woman buy YOU things, pay for dinners, etc.

Income levels should not even come into play til way later on........its a job thats all......doesnt mean they don't have a life. They work 70 hours cause they aint got a REAL MAN in their lives. High profile women do EVERYTHING amazingly well. Imagine your bank account (if this turns you on) when combined with these women.

I say the richer the better.........most PUA's want to shag a rich chic.
Can't agree with that, if the OP is seeking a long term relationship then he's on the right site. Everybody is seeking something different. I'm seeking an LTR too.

Career women are more controlling than normal women. They are competitive which is why they have successful careers. A real man would want a more normal feminine woman. I know you're talking short term but even then they're more trouble than they're worth.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with women who make more than I do is some of them have hearts of gold. It really depends on the woman's personality... don't lump all career women as alpha females...