Tips for a virgin

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys!

This is sort of a sensitive subject for me, even though I'm virgin mostly by my own choice (have had chances to lose it over the years. Plenty of them), so I hope you don't ridicule me.

Anyway, I had a date on friday, a night out that turned a bit romantic towards the end on saturday, a date with the woman from saturday on sunday, a date on monday with another girl and yesterday I went out for a couple of beers with sunday's dates little sister and her friend. So you could say I'm on a roll as far as getting women interested goes.

The one I'm mostly interested in is the one from saturday & sunday, and I'm pretty sure she wants to fvck. It also helps that she said so. Anyway, we'll probably end up in the sack soon, and I don't want to embarrass myself because of my lack of experience.

So please, give me some pointers. She thinks I've had my fair shair of tail during the years, though I've never said so. What to do, and what not to do? I've google'd some things up already, but frankly I trust you guys better than google. If you need more information just ask.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, congrats dude. Second, it's your natural instinct to have secks...you'll be able to get the job done I'm sure, so don't worry too much about it. Most virgins are probably worried about lasting long enough. I never found that to be a problem in my day as the first time I had sex I lasted for a while. I do know that alcohol will help you last longer, as well as fapping prior to secks. Not sure if you want to do either of those things, as it is your first time and you may want to be "au naturale."

If you want to come across as a man that knows what he's doing, then take your time with her body. Foreplay is huge, so don't rush straight to secks just because she is offering it. Hit all her hot spots and she will be begging you to give it to her. Also, more than two positions (at least) will give off the vibe that you are an experienced partner. Just some things to think about...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you put it in the proper hole. Naked chicks hate surprises.

But seriously, as SoSuave666 said, don't stress it. The first time is just something you gotta get through. You don't want to go into it with a checklist of tips and advice in your head. That'll make you think too much. Take the pressure off yourself, just enjoy her body and take your time.

Humans figure it out. Animals figure it out. Fish figure it out. You'll be fine.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah finding the proper hole is a big one, as she doesn't do backdoor. I think I should prepare a map or something, just in case.

She also told me that she has never had an orgasm during sex. In fact, the only times she's come is during sleep, and apparently it's happened a couple of times when she's been dreaming about me (yes, she actually said this out loud).

Is there some way for me to use this to my advantage? Maybe give her "the night of her life", and make it a regular appointment? Might be a bit too much for a first time, but I think you have to dream big to grin big.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, ladies will say there's a right hole and a wrong hole. Then they meet Love Shogun.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Well, ladies will say there's a right hole and a wrong hole. Then they meet Love Shogun.
Thank you for the chuckle :D

Anyway, I made some horrible mistakes last night, and I'm in need of some serious guidance.

Last night, I was out with a buddy, shooting some pool and breeze, having a few drinks. The girl this thread is about had a small party in her apartment, so me and my friend went there to see what was up. She and her roommate were there, and some random chumps. Had a good time there, so I stayed, and even left with them to a club they were going to, since they asked.

The doorman was something of an a-hole, and I don't take kindly to people trying to make me jump through hoops, so I separated myself and went to a different bar to look for some ladies. Found one, who asked me to come with her to a park nearby to meet some of her friends or whatever. Had her in the ropes. Later, we were walking around the town, and she said she wanted to go to a bar with some of her friends, but I didn't feel like it so I bid her farewell and started to walk in a different direction, when I spotted the girl crying outside the bar I was originally also supposed to go to.

She wasn't having a particularly good time, so I gave her a few encouraging words, lightened her up, and went inside the bar with her to see where the night would take us. We hung out for an hour or so, then left to have some late-night/early-morning junkfood, then went back to her place.

This is where things got messy. We talked about some random things, like her attraction to me and my attraction for her etc. She told me how she had felt about me for quite some time, and about some guys she had been with during the time before I stepped into the picture, which is when some of the leftover AFC-genes in me took over. I essentially told her that I give an enormous $hit, and that I don't like the fact that the tongue I thought I held exclusively had been inside some chump's mouth. Essentially called her a ho, then proceeded to tell her that I'd held her in a pedestal, which now had collapsed.

This is when I came back to my senses. Started with damage control, and told her that I actually wasn't mad at her, and didn't really give a jack about who she has been with, and that it wasn't any of my business. I then swiftly changed topics into something much lighter, and led her to talk about sex.

I think I did pretty good, since she crawled next to me on the couch and wanted to spoon, and then started rubbing her magnificent a$$ on my gentleman's region. She also gave an off-hand suggestion that we should become fvckbuddies. So we did some rubbin' and kissin' (her neck area is extremely sensitive, so of course I took advantage of that), but I was a bit too comfortable, and fell asleep, and didn't manage to close the deal that night.

So we slept for about three hours, watched some tv in the morning, got some food, and then I left (to another girl's place for coffee, which I mentioned to her casually). She seemed like a girl in love in the morning, but her roommate was there so we couldn't really get much time alone.

What do you guys think? What's my next move, NC until friday (which is when we're going to a local rock-festival, and I'll get my next chance to close the deal and make her mine)?

Sorry for the long message.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest brother, You need to stop analyzing.

Whats my next move? Whats my next move???

Stop it. Look you need to lose your virginity. Just lose it. You want to lose it. Your just scared to lose it. Once you lose it all the pressure will be off you. Go out and just have a good time and experiment rather than be on here analyzing and stuff. Ya feel me?

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
To be honest brother, You need to stop analyzing.

Whats my next move? Whats my next move???

Stop it. Look you need to lose your virginity. Just lose it. You want to lose it. Your just scared to lose it. Once you lose it all the pressure will be off you. Go out and just have a good time and experiment rather than be on here analyzing and stuff. Ya feel me?
I feel ya, and I hear ya. Expect a report of just this coming soon. Thanks for giving it to me straight, sometimes I really need a swift kick in the bollocks.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the best sex is done in a primitive way. It's all about the satisfaction of our most primitive urges. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE GENTLE SEX. You have to take it easy at first to build a little trust. Make sure the AC is set to like 72-F. Grab her neck as you gently kiss her like your pretend choking her, forcibly push her buttox against your waist and hold it there hard so she can feel your strength and your pen1s against her privates through your clothes, rub her in there. When you take her clothes off do it in a mildly aggressive way so she feels like your ripping her clothes off. Do it from behind her and press down on her chest under her clothes with your left hand so she feels pinned down and vulnerable unbutton and remove remove her shirt with only your right hand, expose her breasts like as if there was an audience and you were showing off your little slut for all to see. Now that her breasts are exposed try to give her goose bumps, bite her neck, smell the area around her ears at the edge of her hair like a dog, let her hear you smelling her and feel your breath. Avoid touching her nipples so they get more sensitive, touch only the surrounding areas. Then eventually place one in your mouth but only after it is erect. Leave her pants for last, build tension. When you remove those pants tension should have built up to a point where she should practically be begging for it, she should definitely be wet by now.

Hang out naked at your crib. Practice your naked poses, men look awkward naked. So practice how you would lay to make yourself look like a boss. See what positions are not attractive and what are. Learn how to not let her see your flacid pen1s. We all either have a "shower" or a "grower". If you have a shower you can hang out more naked than not, and your prolly black. If you have a grower don't let her see your junk all while it's totally small, at least not at first it's not flattering. Whenever i'm with a girl at first I always finger them with their pants on and lick my fingers in front of her. This accomplishes several things, it lets you see if she smells and if she does not you can lick your fingers and turn her on like that. And you already know the field is ready for a carpet munching session. About an inch into her vag, on top is a rough area, this is her G-Spot. Try to stimulate as often as you can, when you enter her always try to angle your junk to hit that area as much as you can.

Yeah... this is how I do it at least.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, that's some good stuff right there. Animal I can do. Also know her buttons, and know what to do and say to get her ready and purring. So all looks good on that front, now it's just time to stop talking and do something about it.

Thanks all for contributions.

And I got elbowed in the face today while playing ghetto-soccer with some buddies. That should bring some grit to my otherwise beautiful face, and just in time, too ;)

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Dude the best sex is done in a primitive way. It's all about the satisfaction of our most primitive urges. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE GENTLE SEX. You have to take it easy at first to build a little trust. Make sure the AC is set to like 72-F. Grab her neck as you gently kiss her like your pretend choking her, forcibly push her buttox against your waist and hold it there hard so she can feel your strength and your pen1s against her privates through your clothes, rub her in there. When you take her clothes off do it in a mildly aggressive way so she feels like your ripping her clothes off. Do it from behind her and press down on her chest under her clothes with your left hand so she feels pinned down and vulnerable unbutton and remove remove her shirt with only your right hand, expose her breasts like as if there was an audience and you were showing off your little slut for all to see. Now that her breasts are exposed try to give her goose bumps, bite her neck, smell the area around her ears at the edge of her hair like a dog, let her hear you smelling her and feel your breath. Avoid touching her nipples so they get more sensitive, touch only the surrounding areas. Then eventually place one in your mouth but only after it is erect. Leave her pants for last, build tension. When you remove those pants tension should have built up to a point where she should practically be begging for it, she should definitely be wet by now.

Hang out naked at your crib. Practice your naked poses, men look awkward naked. So practice how you would lay to make yourself look like a boss. See what positions are not attractive and what are. Learn how to not let her see your flacid pen1s. We all either have a "shower" or a "grower". If you have a shower you can hang out more naked than not, and your prolly black. If you have a grower don't let her see your junk all while it's totally small, at least not at first it's not flattering. Whenever i'm with a girl at first I always finger them with their pants on and lick my fingers in front of her. This accomplishes several things, it lets you see if she smells and if she does not you can lick your fingers and turn her on like that. And you already know the field is ready for a carpet munching session. About an inch into her vag, on top is a rough area, this is her G-Spot. Try to stimulate as often as you can, when you enter her always try to angle your junk to hit that area as much as you can.

Yeah... this is how I do it at least.
im aroused

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... I mean you have to create your variation that you would feel comfortable with. But these basic animalistic element girls love, that voyeuristic fantasy, the elements of being privately exposed. Women don't get off like guys do, it's all mental for them, there's usually a submissive element to their arousal. You have to appeal to their senses and fantasies, the smelling by the ear so she can hear your breath, the feeling of you pressing her, controlling her. Inhaling her breath when you are kissing her so she notices it. Girls dig that. When a girl says "fvck me hard" lots of dudes take it like OK I have to start pumping like a crazed oil rig. What it really means is that she want's to be ravaged and controlled, used.

It takes a little practice to do this in a way that's graceful and comfortable for you. Find your happy place and fvck her in it dude! Remember don't get too ahead of yourself, build her up into this kind of thing slowly, she might get scared. Start off just putting your hand on her neck gently for a second and take it off, look at how she responds to that. Maybe after sex, do a mock apology to see how she responds. Tell her "wow I put my hand on your neck for a little bit there huh? sorry. Did you like it?" If she says she liked it keep talking and find out what she likes, build trust. Play the part of the civilized refrained savage. The cuter and more innocent looking girls tend to be the biggest freaks in bed. They are tired of being treated like a little princess all the time, and want to get Ogre fvcked in a cave sometimes too. And always remember, no marks over the collar or under the sleeve... :trouble: