“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tips/Advice for DJ's entering College/University?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Aight, so i graduated high school (finally!) and moving on to University in september.

Im gonna be in a 'dorm', but its like a townhouse. three Floors, the first floor is a living room and a kitche, second and third consist of two bedrooms and a bathroom each, so its gonna be 'cozy'.

Anybody got any advice/tips about DJing in College/University?

Im really hopin im get some roomies im gonna get along with, or else its gonna suck ass...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
eternity
Hey sonick,

When you first move in talk to everyone.. guys, girls, your RA.. everybody.

People are in the same boat as you.. They all want to meet new people and make new friends.. so just start talking to people you see.. talk to them about their interest so you can see if you are interested in the same things (sports and whatever..).

Talk to all the girls right away. Even the ugly ones.. they might have hot friends :) Be friendly and down to do whatever (within some probable reason).

As far as roommates go, you may get stuck with one that you don't like. I got along alright with both of my roomates, but we never really hung out. They had different interests and stuff. Just be respectful of each others stuff.

Make things happen. Don't just sit around looking for things to do. Stuff is going on all the time. Make friends and invite them to come do something with you.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Great advice drow, I'm in the same boat as sonick.

Only four more weeks to go till I'm out of this town!
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
same thing here. on my orientation day i started talking to everyone i saw. so i met 4 other great guys and we went bowling, which led us into meeting 30+ girls that night. there ya go.
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Sweet... aw man, I can't wait to go and meet all these new people... keep 'em coming guys! We should get a whole group of us entering post-secondary schools... kinda like the 'back to school' thread but for 1st year University/college and not HS...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I'm going away to college in a month too. I can't wait either, I'm gonna meet so many new people. I'm self-improving now, so when I get there my dj skills are gonna be on point.
 

lemieux66

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I'm gonna be a freshman in college next year. I leave on aug 24th, I can't ****ing wait. I had such an awesome time at orientation, college is gonna be great.

And the best thing is, no parents.
 
Top