Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip to those in highschool

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had known what university was going to be like when I was back in highschool.

Think of what your highschool is like. There are maybe a few hundred students in your grade, a very small percentage of them are girls you're interested in. Very small...like we're talking a handful of girls who are attractive, even less who are compatible with you

Fast forward to university: Thousands of women. Women everywhere -- your classes, residence, caf, library, anywhere on campus.

What have I learned after two years in this paradise? The two key things to succeeding are:
1) Your ability to be social
2) Looks

So here's my tip:

1) Don't waste your time with the few girls that are at your highschool. Instead, learn to be generally social -- talk to anyone, everyone, both guys and girls. Learn to express your feelings, talk interestingly and most of all: Learn to tell stories! Think about all the funny and interesting things that happen to you everyday! Every single time you laugh at something, I want you to tell yourself "Hey, that would be an interesting story to tell someone!" and make sure you remember it!

2) HIT THE GYM! while you're still in highschool! If I had started working out in grade 11, 2 years of solid weight lifting would have made me look like a model! And you don't have to be a big muscle-man or anything. Just workout consistently and get fit and put on as much muscle as you can. Seeing a change in your body takes many months, even years, so start now! You'll be so incredibly grateful you did once you're done highschool.

Your first year of university is the most important because people are most willing to meet others in their first year. This is the time when you make your friends and establish yourself. This is the time where your social skills and looks matter most.

I know it's hard for someone in highschool to understand, but if you can believe me, you will be way ahead of the game by the time you reach university.

Good luck!

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, don't go to college, work on businesses and other passionate things you may be into.

Use those money to improve yourself physically (LASIK, I'm sure most of the college goers here wish they traded their college fare for a better eyesight, etc) and sorts (like clothes when you go clubbing) rather than waiting until you're 30 (... oh please, don't tell me you're gonna be macking while being a Ph.D brain surgeon; in other words, it takes training, you get your regular bachelor degree at 21 or some, 22, then masters, then Ph.D [certain subject takes up to as much as 13 years! like medical subjects!] course and THEN training which can stretch to as long as 30).

And plus, IMO, why go to college to get a bachelor to get yourself into more money problems? You're not gonna be any much difference from a high school grad or even a dropout who got his GED and is willing to work CHEAPER. When you come out, you in no way in hell ain't gonna get invited (at least nobody in ss from what I know of) immediately for an opening position. Plus, bachelor is what my poor (soon to be rich after 32 years of financial trouble, he say I'm a god-send angel to those who are in need) friend calls "bull**** attracting certain heart affecting little or rigorous things". Yeah he had to add "things" which would make it bachelort, but then again, it's useless unless you decide to specialize (more college work :rolleyes: ) and he said he wish he knew that if everyone was not working in education but financial materials, then he could buy a million scientist from other countries.

Or otherwise, for those aspiring to work in my company ( :D ) yeah, GO TO COLLEGE, PLEASE. :) And PLEASE, hand in LOTS of LOAN application and PLEASE, borrow directly from banks and other sorts when you can.

Lol. Just my 2c.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, to those who can afford gym and college at the same time, YOU LUCKY SHMUCK!!! :( :mad:

Back then, I couldn't even afford bread.

Reaction score
I'm gonna join a doom metal band, talk about depression and drugs, do them, get paid little, but travel around the country and world...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Abnigh9!

The best thing for any Dj to do is ditch the path to his future profession so he can save money to buy clubbing clothes :rolleyes:

In case you still can't tell, I'm being very sarcastic:p

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait to start going to Ohio State this fall. They have some great free athletic facilities that I will be enjoying. They're also building a new 140 million dollar building that will be the nicest athletic facility in the United States. Score :cool:

I got a membership to a rec center in my hometown, but it's nothing like what the uni has to offer.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks numlock. Im really getting sick of HS. Thank god ill be at Arizona St. or USC next fall. Ive spent this whole year multiplying my confidence by 100 and becoming much more social. And ive been lifting since like 7th grade so im in pretty good shape. Im so sick of high school girls that my friends and i have just started going to college parties every weekend and they are so much more fun and everyone is sociable. I can't wait! Good post.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
I can't wait to start going to Ohio State this fall. They have some great free athletic facilities that I will be enjoying. They're also building a new 140 million dollar building that will be the nicest athletic facility in the United States. Score :cool:

I got a membership to a rec center in my hometown, but it's nothing like what the uni has to offer.
aren't they adding onto the larkin center? im pretty sure thats what the tour guide said when i was up there visiting. but you are right about it being the best in the us.