"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tip to all you guys going to homecoming

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Kinda off topic, but not worthy of a new thread...
Kissing on the dancefloor? yes or not?
Last night I had the oppertunity to atleast get a kiss from this girl I've been attracting, and I didn't.[my reasoning is dcent, no ned to explain]
I was thinking tonight at homecoming[yes,the girl from the other school never gave me a straight answer=no] I could steal this junior from her best-guy-friend[he n her are going as friends, he has a gf now] for a dance or 2, and whisper in her ear "shoulda done this last night.." and then kiss her?
Goofy, yes. but i think she'd love it.
sound good?

and yes, don't worry, I will be working it on abotu 10 diff girls tonight. good sh!t, thanks for the tips bro.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
anyone? pelase? i'm gone in 3 hours...so jw
 
Top