"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Tip to all you guys going to homecoming

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
It's amazing what I learned my senior year, and now that I'm just starting college I ALREADY regret wasting the years I had there.

I was forcefully "brought out of the cave" so the speak when it came to dances at the winter formal my senior year. See, my date (nothing real serious between us) decided to ditch me for some ex-boyfriend she ran into I heard they did all sorts of lovely things on the dancefloor...good thing I didn't witness any of it. My friends were feeling bad for me but I said FVCK that! I didn't pay $80 for the ticket, $60 for the limo, $70 on the tux, plus dinner to have a crappy night like this!

Then I found myself out of the cave :cool:

I didn't know until that night that you could walk up to ANY girl dancing by herself and grind on her! This one HB9.5 got all crazy on me and started bending over in front of me and leaning her head back to my chest as she looked up at me...then she told me she'd better stop before her date got back :rolleyes: .

I did this with multiple HB 9+'s and before long I had forgot all about that stupid BIATCH. And I would describe myself as a very average looking guy! I have to say it turned my senior year around and made dances something to really be looked forward to. You know that hot chick that you've heard is a freak? This is your chance to find out! Find her on the dancefloor and get behind that ass. While ur doin that you might as well introduce yourself!

So here's what you do, broken down, for all you guys goin stag or for some reason you aren't with your date:

1) Walk around the dancefloor looking for a chick dancing by herself (or even with her friends!;) ). Male sure ur not with your buddies either; they'll just slow you down.

2) Get behind that ass (gently guiding her waste with your hands). Here you might want to ask if she wants to dance (she prolly won't say no, but it's good form anyways)

3) Keep your hips in sync with hers and just relax, try to keep the contact as much as possible, and maybe put a slight thrusting motion into it (not too much!). Remember to keep your feet shuffling around a little bit, but don't let her push you back too much (the freaky one's do that more :D ) You can alternate having both hands on her waste, one hand off, etc. Once you get comfortable with your hands, you can move them down a little bit, again not too much or you might have this encounter cut short with painful consequences.

4) Don't worry too much about that chub. If you can help it, try to get it facing up towards your stomach, but if not don't worry you might turn her on more.

5) Exchange names. You want to have rapport if you want to talk to her later. Simpler is better since you prolly won't be able to hear each other very well.

From there it's up to you. Your job is to repeat this as many times as possible at every dance you can (unless you have a date that wants to grind all night). When you get back to school pay attention to if any of these girls gives you any kind of a look. If you get that look...GO FOR IT. GREEN LIGHT DING DING!!
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Sounds good to me, I've done it at a dance where I knew nobody and it worked great...as for people I know, it might take a lil more balls and some rhythm but ill give it a shot.

One question though...how do you get comfortable on the dance floor goin solo till u find a girl? I was able to get on a girl pretty quick and avoid that problem at a few dances where I didnt know anyone but at a party a month or so ago I went on the floor, didnt end up grindin, and tried dancin though it didnt really work at all, im pretty sure that i looked retarded (though I woulda felt worse had I not tried...balls make the rules). Any advice?
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Here's what ya do:

Just be friendly! You know that girls love guys that can dance; the hotter they are the more this is true. Make eye contact with every girl you see, and with a bright look say hi as if you're surprised to see them. Try keepin your hands in the air as you move around, it makes you look more energetic and fun. When you get to a girl and she looks at all responsive to you, get behind that ass! Maybe jus do it for a little while then take her off the dance floor and strike up your true DJ skills someplace a little more *quiet*.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
To clarify:

We move WITH the girl or in other direction?

What do you do if she bends foward, bends her knees, and moves butt upwards into your crotch?

How do you dance without freaking? Like face to face dancing? :)

Dancing is not my thing but I want it to be... hit back.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I think the guy's actually supposed to be in control, but can we get someone in here to answer all these questions who knows how to dance?

And is dancin with ur arms up good or does it make u look like a chick? I do that almost naturally
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by AC/DC
To clarify:

We move WITH the girl or in other direction?

What do you do if she bends foward, bends her knees, and moves butt upwards into your crotch?

How do you dance without freaking? Like face to face dancing? :)

Dancing is not my thing but I want it to be... hit back.
if you have a friend thats a girl, or hell even any girl there that looks like shes having fun, ask them how. i doubt theyll mind teaching you, you really do jsut follow the girl in this kind of dance though.

thats how i learned and its served me well.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AC/DC
To clarify:

We move WITH the girl or in other direction?

What do you do if she bends foward, bends her knees, and moves butt upwards into your crotch?

How do you dance without freaking? Like face to face dancing? :)

Dancing is not my thing but I want it to be... hit back.
- With

- Enjoy the hell out of it. ;) Just give that butt a slight foward thrust.

- Slow or normal dance?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AC/DC
Normal, please. Slow dancing is easy.
Place your hands on her hips and either get right close with her or a little away from her. Move your hips with hers, look her in the eyes, and just move your body with the music and the way she moves hers.

Also, download "Step in the name of love" by R. Kelly. If they play it, impress her by showing her you know how to do it.

Right foot, left foot, right side, left side, twirl around, squat down, back up, move foward.

Or in the music, it'll go "Step, step, side to side, twirl around, dip it down, seperate, bring it back, and this is how you do, the love slide."
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I think the guy's actually supposed to be in control, but can we get someone in here to answer all these questions who knows how to dance?

And is dancin with ur arms up good or does it make u look like a chick? I do that almost naturally
Stop doing it. It looks gay and this isn't the 70's.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I think having your hands in the air is kind of a reflection of how confident you are with yourself. At least do it while your kinda movin around the dancefloor so it makes you look like your doin something.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by wcknightjr
I think having your hands in the air is kind of a reflection of how confident you are with yourself. At least do it while your kinda movin around the dancefloor so it makes you look like your doin something.
If you do it while just dancing normally, it looks gay. Do it while grinding some chick though and you are just enjoying yourself.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
man you guys dont know how to dance...your lucky im here :cool:

move in sync with the girl but alternating rotations i.e. shes moving left to right go right to left. think about it if you both were swaying back and forth...thatd be stupid right? of course

As for the boner question mine always will go to one side left or right...so ill move her over to the other side and put my hand on her hip(the side with the boner) then you let go of her hip and move you **** facing upwards....but dont wear a belt...ouch...

And if she is on her knees going into your sh!t then just do a slight hump...man shes a horny ass dancer and you should be too

Most common complaints from girls are pushing a guy back and a guy who controls her and makes her sway back and forth.

Well hope this helps the ones not so gifted at dancing:cool:
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Last time I slow danced a few years ago I had problems avoiding knee contact, how do I avoid that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Yeah with my prom date (we were grindin the whole time), I got to experiment with alternating motions. I think above all you have to be moving with the rythym of the music, because she definitely will (I think girls are just naturally good with beats, but we aren't!). The object is to get lots of contact and friction while at the same time staying in the rythym. Ohiofutballa went into more detail, but he's definitely right.

Oh and as for slow-dancing:
Hopefully you'll have her all worn out from all that grindin:D . You gotta keep her as close as you can to you, unless you want to look her right in the eye (breath check!). If she's just laying against you it's easiest. Make sure you stand up tall and bend your knees as little as possible to avoid jabbin her with em. From there you want to take tiny tiny steps (only a couple inches) to the side with each rock.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hmm okay...arms up = bad, what do I do with those most unfortunate torso attachments while attempting to dance pre-chick?
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I dont know why guys say they cant dance and stuff. Its not as hard as you think and should be pretty natural.

The first time I ever danced was at a HC when I basically got pulled onto the dance floor by 4 women. I just went up there and grinded on all of them and kept up with the beats. Seemed to work pretty good.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top