Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip that can get you laid faster when flirting.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Wipe that Bull$hit smile off your face. Sure it's cool to keep things light hearted and to be funny and stuff, but sometimes when your flirting and using sexual innuendo, look serious and the girl will mirror your image.

Like say a girl goes, "It is hot and my back is killing me"

You say "well take your shirt off, sit on my lap and let me give you a massage"

but keep a serious face and watch her mirror your image, if you say it with that smile on your face, she'll think to herself that you may be serious or you may be joking with her, then she'll joke with you and may be confused and not know if she's serious or not but if you keep that serious look on your face, she'll know your for real and not bull$hitting, and she'll say something like "not right now, we're in public" or if you ask her to do something sexual to you, sle'll say something like "well what are you gunna do for me", something just to buy time so she can figure out what to do, where as when you were joking she would prolly say some $hit like "you play too much" or "you're silly" or something like that, and then you're all confused and don't know whether she's serious or not.

Also don't be scared of what she'll think if you take it up another notch, if she gives no clear signs of resisting your advances then don't stop. (Hopefully you already know this)

I mean, don't get me wrong, if a girl is feeling you, it won't matter much, you can prolly act all funny and what not and you'll prolly get laid regardless, but try these techniques on a good girl with not much experience and she'll know your serious, even girls with experience, it don't matter, my point is the girl will take you more seriously instead of playing all the games with you.

You may not necessarily get laid but you can certainly get more action with the girl.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 08-30-2002).]

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Thx 4 tha replies fellas, hey Paradox, one of ya'll can you move to me to tips, or I'll just post it again over there but with a different title. I posted it in the wrong forum, thanks

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
is this serious?

If i tried any of that they would either run away scared or at best i'd get a slap in the face.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pootwo:
is this serious?

If i tried any of that they would either run away scared or at best i'd get a slap in the face.
I think telling a girl something like "take off your shirt and sit on my lap so I can give you a massage" in a serious tone is usually more for girls you're already dating (as opposed to during your approach).

You won't get a slap for acting sexual if you act confortably and confidently. The worst thing that will happen is her telling you no. Girls like it when you push the limits alittle.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
I think telling a girl something like "take off your shirt and sit on my lap so I can give you a massage" in a serious tone is usually more for girls you're already dating (as opposed to during your approach).

You won't get a slap for acting sexual if you act confortably and confidently. The worst thing that will happen is her telling you no. Girls like it when you push the limits alittle.
Well duh ShiftKey, I didn't even think that had to be said. Come on Pootwo, you should have known that. I thought that went without saying. Basically you can use it on girls your comfortable around and are flirting with, you don't even necessarily have to be dating, you don't date all the girls you flirt with do you?

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 08-30-2002).]

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, talk sexual you'll get a slap on the face ... if the gal is NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

If the vibe is there, by all means test the limits *confidently* and *lightheartedly*.

As long as it's in the right setting and context -- you might not want to talk this way at work to an intern
-- girls *do* like you to test their limits. And indeed sometimes even get pissed off if they give you a sort of "green light" and you *don't*.

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pootwo:
is this serious?

I think the important thing with this tip is to not give a flying fvck what the girl thinks or what she will do. She might slap you, so fvcking what? What is that line by Ross Jefferies, I make no apologies for my desires as a man? Well dont. You really dont know what would happen if you tried it, because you have never had the balls to before. You have preconceived notions that girls are prudes, when in fact a lot of them are ho's and want to be talked to like this. I told a girl tonite straight out that I wanted to fvck, and we did, didnt even take no clothes off or nothing(her parents were home haha so we had to be sneaky). But I sure know that beating around the bush would have gotten me nowhere. So quit being scared and start letting girls know that you are money, and you want to party.

[This message has been edited by StellarPKT (edited 09-02-2002).]

Wayne Ross

Reaction score
Here's something to consider. If you have a specific technique of massage, make sure you point it out. I'm currently going to school for Massage Therapy, so I have a bit of an advantage

You can just say "Hey, I learned this really cool massage technique that my friend who's massage therapist showed me... check it out".

I'm not kidding here... I have a specific massage routine that I use and it always gets me laid (assuming we're alone and prefably at my place). I've used this routine successfully on about 40 women and it's led to sex. It's only failed 1 time out of 41 times... not too shabby.

I'll post the details of it my members section soon. I was thinking of making a downloadable online video, but I'm not sure yet.

Now if you want to massage her to initiate kino, just talk about this new massage technique that you ust learned... and then say "yeah it's amazing, check it out".. now pay attention guys, because here's the important part.

Don't say anything after that, extend your hand toward here like you're going to pat her back and go to work. Or gesture for her to come in front of you. Do this right away with delay or hesitation. You must be FULLY expecting her to just go for it and let you show her this cool technique.

Just say it to her in the same way you'd tell a stranger "hey, your shoelace is untied". Say it in a matter-of-fact tone of voice, like you have nothing riding on the outcome, and you honestly don't care if she is interested or not.

You'd be amazed at the power of positive expecation. Good luck.

------------------
Wayne Ross
http://www.sevenmagicwords.com
*Learn how to EASILY attract quality beautiful women*

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip......Stu's tips usually seem to be the most helpful to me personally....../