Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip: Supper clubs

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The older single woman in her 40's is normally divorced. Supper clubs involve getting a bunch of professional men and women together and if you don't play it right, you will crash and burn because of all the sh!t tests the women and men pull, an AFC will try to impress and lose out. Thats what I used to do.

Now, after a 6 month break I went back - a slimmer and more confident DJ. Acted the alpha male and refused to qualify and impress - acted ****y and funny and had all the women after me. Ended up at some rich b!tch exclusive apartment giving her what she needed.

Like shooting fish in a barrel - quality ones as well. Try it, your only competition are AFCs, lol.

Last edited:

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined one in NYC. Tell me more about the sh*t tests and the AFC. I have yet to go to my first one and I was told there are lot of women on the prowl for men.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Supper clubs"? In NYC? Maybe in the 1940's or 50's... what constitutes a "supper club" nowadays in Manhattan?

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking about table for 8 - don't know if you have something similar where you are. All the women have their b!tch shield up and will try too shame you as they are looking for suitable partners, but won't admit it. Its all about where you live, what work you do etc. If you deemed to be unsuitable - that's it. Remember, all the guys are out to c0ck block you so they brag just like wussys. Just be totally uncoventional, act the man and you are in.