Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TIP - remembering people

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting this again today! I used to do it on and off for the past couple years.
What is it ?
I keep a mini-composition book (about 4 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches) on me or in my car at all times.
I just jot down the names and a short discription of any NEW people I meet throughout the day. Also anything noteworthy.

Here is a sample from one of my days a while back:

Mon 10
Tiffany - hot, long black/brown hair -just out of H.S. , 18 yrs -computer lab
Ashley- math tutor, brown hair - korean -braces
Nora- brownish/blonde hair - math lab - drummer search

saw Ricardo, Greg, Koll, Mark

*So that's it. Just quick notes on the people I came in contact with.
It HELPS SO MUCH because second impressions are also important. How many times have you forgotten or been unsure of someones name the second time you saw them ??

Hey...it's takes some effort. It's not a walk in the park. I also suggest you do not make notes in the book in front of people. This is YOUR personal thing.

Also, makes sure it is the mini-composition notebook (has the same front cover as a regular size) because they have a thread that holds all the pages together..NOT GLUE.

Trust me...it will take some abuse so get the one that has the thread.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the times life social events, when you meet like a 100 people at a social event? :)

I am seriously considering taking a tape recorder and a spy camera with me, cause it's friggin impossible to jot them down or even remember them

any suggestions?

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tape recorders are ok but I find that once I record what I want I rarely if ever go back over it and listen to it.

If you are dealing with a party where there are a 100 people you can get all their names and remember them.
You should come into it knowing your goal. Do you want to have fun, drink, get crazy and whatever...OR do you want to use the party as a networking event ?
You could have a combination of both though. Like getting the names of 40 people and having fun instead of trying for all 100.

Carry your blackbook in your back pocket and after meeting every 3 or 4 people go somewhere where you will be alone and quickly jot down names and some physical features to help you remember them.

In addition, the times you spend on stupid conversation with your buddy friends could be time spent scanning the party and putting names to faces.

So it's about deciding if you want to network or just "party".