Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip On Getting Over Her..

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you still cant get over your gf, it hurts everytime you see her, you cant stop dreaming about her, you worry yourself silly, and you take everything personaly, the best way to move on is to either become close friends (fill that void with friendship) or pick an argument with her and say all you need to say. get all that crap off your chest, its not good for you and everything is worth saying and complaining about if it will help you sleep more peaefully. get rid of her pictrue, get rid of her letters, dont hang aroud her, find a hobby ot ocupy your time. since you just got out of a relationship your body is telling you its not ready for another one and it dosent want another one.. take advantage of this.. go out and pick up hot girls, since you dont want them, its easy to pick um up, toss there #'s and get more confident, (if you read my post in the tips secton).. make a list of all the things she did wrong, and why you liked her in the first place.. make another list of all your good qualitys. talk to your fiends about it, hang out with them more often, start working out, listen to sad songs then listen to up beat songs, do things you like, learn to play guitar, read a book, meditate, sleep, draw, paint, ... n more stuff..

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I found to get over my girl when I cheated on her, and I was really messed up, was to sleep with lots of women. I don't think it's ever possible to fully forget a serious relationship, but after a good number of girls I can look at her picture and feel nothing. It's good to remember and learn from the experiance.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best way to move on is to either become close friends (fill that void with friendship) or pick an argument with her and say all you need to say. get all that crap off your chest, its not good for you and everything is worth saying and complaining about if it will help you sleep more peaefully

^ that sounds a lot like what women do, and it drives me insane. They bring up topics completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, and bring up instances from the past in which you failed at. You have failed.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered myself what's the best way to forgot about a past relationship. Sleeping with a lot of women would work, but I don't think it's the best alternative. I know it's cliche, but the best way I've found to fill the void is to go out and meet other women. Try not to think about all the times you've failed or all the mistakes you've made, because it'll just make you feel worse. When you think about her, think about all the fun you've had. Because after all, the purpose of an LTR is to become closer to someone and above all have fun. I know it's a lot harder than that, but trust me, eventually you will get over it.

Sweet Ken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
My pappy once told me "the best way to get over a girl is to get under a new one."

I've had a few painful lingering memories. What I've found that helps is to
A) follow the above quote
B) write down a list of all the things that you didn't like about her-you'll probably be able to notice a lot more now that you're not editing out all the crap in your mind (keep that list by your phone, in case you crack down and want to call her)
C) socialize, not just with chicks but with your buds (nothing like a post-breakup outing to a gentleman's club to boost your spirits!)-talking to people about topics THAT DONT INCLUDE YOUR EX can really be soothing, and
D) don't listen to sappy love-stricken chick music that will make you think about her (Simple Plan's "Addicted" and Hoobastank's "The Reason" come immediately to mind)-listen to sexy, macho, ego-boosting music (I recommend Maroon 5's "Harder to Breathe," Biggie's "Hypnotize" or "Juicy," and AC/DC anything)
E) keep yourself busy, with work, school, sports, hobbies, etc.

Basically, you have to move your life into from a phase of being with a girl to being on your own. Its probably why its so hard-we humans hate change. It was fun while it lasted, but it can be fun with other people too.

Reaction score
Man, I crushed for this one chick last year and unfortunately I had to come in contact at school which it wasn't my choice, so it was a ***** after we broke up. Seeing her and sh*t. Especially when she dared to come up to me and talk to me. I lightened up, and became friendly with her again since there really no use in holding grudges with people. But later on as I started being with her more I realized what the f*ck went wrong. This girl herself was...I dont want to say prude, but somewhat along those lines. She is gorgeous but it seems like she has no experience romantically with a male and so she made sh*t awkward for her and me. I saw her flaws. I opened up my eyes after being blinded by the tormentor called Oneitis, and boy that motherf*cker had me by the balls(preferably the left one). I saw that although she was a little older than me, she wasn't as mature as me when it came to this type of sh*t, therefore making the match from hell.

Its a tried and tested and approved method. OPEN YOUR F*CKING EYES AND SEE THAT SHE AIN'T THE WOMAN OF YOUR FANTASIES.

I also smurfed her a lot. Smurfing helps a lot!!

Physically my body tells me to slam my giant d*ck in her, but my mind has overriden that emotion with a repellent to keep away from her.

This might be a little confusing, and getting over a female is easier said than done, but its gotta be done.

By realizing the negative aspects of her and smurfing, you are on your way to being unattracted to her.

Optional: Do a lot of drugs and drink liquor to drown and bury the pain of the oneitis virus. Or relieve it at least.

Reaction score
yes! Violent music works alright!

Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped, and Strangled

Pantera - This Love
Slayer - 213
Acid Bath - Dead Girl
Crowbar - The Lasting Dose
Corrosion of Conformity - Jim Beam and Coon Ass..............

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, not violent music, but playin music, nothin too sad toned tho, but ive never had that problem cause i play the drums, i just came out of my first real LTR a month and a half ago i guess it is now, what made me stop feelin down was fallin for another girl (guys dont kill me for that statement, this was before i found sosuave, yea i guess afc was me)

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yea, can't blame ya Tooms. I know what you mean. Replacing someone with another girl'll do it. You can't keep doing that forever though because you'll eventually rely on girls to keep you happy which isn't good at all.