Tip: Lower Your Standards

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
btw, I posted this in Discussion, even though I think it is a tip...well, because I think it should be open to discussion

Okay, hear me out. I get the idea too many of you have too high expectations, and over-analyze situations to the max. Don't get me wrong though, I've succumbed to this also, and I'd like to share how I will be dealing with it from now on forth.

Honestly, we're all here for more p*ssy, right? There's too much theory here. Let's keep it simple, and be real. Face it, unless you are Fabio, lower your standards a tad. Go for girls you can easily get, it's sooo much easier.

edit: heck, this thread/post is nothing new. but, you must forget the ego, and remember that girls do the choosing, key-word, choosing. point being, like gunwitch says, all women want sex, it's just your job to find out which ones want it with you. i guess i've realize this through experience, and I think the key to it is forgetting your ego for a sec, forgetting the ideal girl of your dreams, and just banging a few gimmies to get the domino effect going.

Realistically, we all get checked out. Find the girls that already want you. There's several girls I've noticed checking me out lately, but because they don't dress in "sexy" or "tight" clothes, they don't necessarily catch my attention. Still have cute faces though, and makes you wonder if they got nice bodies under those sweat pants and hoodies.

Hey, this may sound stupid to you, but honestly, there's plenty of girls I can name off the top of my head, that I know really want to f*ck me right now. They check me out nearly every day, and I hear them whisper stuff like "omg, he's so hot," or smile and wave as I walk by. But I usually don't pay them much mind because they're not dressed in the tight clothes as I'm accustomed to seeing on a hot girl. Not sure if you get my drift, but what I'm saying is, we may all be missing out on a lot of gimmies here.

Same girl may look really banging if she dressed up nice for the club or something like that...

My point is, bang all the girls that already think you're hot. Don't be such a perfectionest and keep going only for the bombshells, it's not like you or I are Greek God's anyway. We can multiply our lay rates this way. You bang one Hb6 that thinks you're hot, and she's going to tell her girlfriends how well you did her. F*ck a couple of these girls, and pretty soon you'll have girls talking about you. And that (girls talking about how good you f*cked them to their girlfriends), folks, I can say from experience, is the best thing that can ever happen to you.

I think I've finally figured out what that guy Blitz was talking about in the quote I've had in my signature all along. We get so many God damn gimmies. I mean, these girls want to f*ck me anyway, so why not; it's not like they're not decent-looking. Heck, I think I could get three-somes doing this.

Gosh, pretty soon I'll have more p*ssy then I'll ever be able to keep up with.

Who's with me? Just go through one day and take note of all the times you get checked out. Would you f*ck that girl or not? Lower your standards just a tinsy bit and go grab those gimmies!

Note here's the quote from my signature:
Blitz

Instead of trying to 'evolve' the game or some shyt, lets try to NOT fvck up the gimmies that we don't even pick up on. And once we've really learned how to do something that we're PROGRAMMED to do naturally ANYWAY, then you can start playing dungeons and dragons again to figure out the magic potion of what attracts 'all' women."
...which is also in my signature below

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT: you should not lower your standards in general but its alright to smash an ug every now and then.

For the really inexperienced its important to smash anything you can to get your experience with women and having sex up. This way when you get a fine girl you can really put it on her.

i already tried to tell these cats the same thing.

they said that they cant see themselves ****ing somebody they wouldnt marry or make thier girlfriend lol. If u have any questions about this or the game in general pm me as long as u arent on some "theres this one girl...." type ****.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bossdog
WAIT: you should not lower your standards in general but its alright to smash an ug every now and then.

For the really inexperienced its important to smash anything you can to get your experience with women and having sex up. This way when you get a fine girl you can really put it on her.

they said that they cant see themselves ****ing somebody they wouldnt marry or make thier girlfriend lol. If u have any questions about this or the game in general pm me as long as u arent on some "theres this one girl...." type ****.
yeah, exactly.

well, I'm not saying go for ugs...yeah, though if you don't have much experience go for that.

I personally find myself having too high expectations/standards at times, and often I'll see decent-looking girls blatantly checking me out, but still I go and flirt with another hotter girl instead. And thing is, I doubt I'm the only one who's done this...

It's kind of like someone giving you a free used car, and you say, "nah, I don't want it, because I want to try and buy that new car over there." I mean, just take the free used car for God-sakes. I'm not talking about f*cking a UG, but a girl that just doesn't wear the hottest clothes, like the other girls do. The type of girl you probably wouldn't turn your head to at first glance and say "damn," but at second glance, would probably look pretty good with her lips wrapped around your c*ck, and make you think "mmm." Haha, I know it's vague, say something like this: http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=decent4ct.jpg (but imagine her in like a hoody and sweats)

where unfortunately, most times, I go flirt and hit on girls like this: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/606/usual18ll.jpg

not that that's bad because occasionally those pan out, but usually take a lot more effort and pursuing / "gaming" so-to-speak, which would all be less necessary if I just went for the girls who already had their eyes on me.

btw, I don't know either girl, but I wasn't going to post the girls I'm talking about...though the first one looks very similar to one I know.

I'm personally not in the best physical shape (though my face gets me lots of looks), and I think it's important to recognize that looks do matter. It's not limiting beliefs, it's accepting that in reality, if she's a cheerleader, she won't chase me, unless I have something of value to offer at first glimpse, such as a chiseled body.

On first impression, a girl doesn't sense how much of a "prize" you are, until you open your mouth, until she learns about you. She won't just "know." imo, Looks and just plain instinctual sex drives play a lot larger role than most here want to accept.

glad to see i'm not the only one to see this.

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry playa to me the girl in the first pic is finer than the one in the second.

Also a girl does realize how much of a prize i am, which is why she chooses.

by your post i can tell your really out there doing this **** which is how you came to this conclusion. your standards should be realistic. your standard should not be maxim model looking girls unless u are at that level.

you(me, and everybody else)should be approaching and flirting with girls who send you signals. If shes not sending u signals why bother. Why build a bridge when there's one already built you can walk across.

If you arent attracting the type of girls you want. you need to work on that. change the way u dress or start working out. but going up to girls and giving them unearned attention will get you nowhere unless your game is really strong. Which is what you just realized.

Also you have to make yourself available to be chose. If none of the girls at venue A that are checking you out meet (or exceed)your realistic standards, move on to venue B. but if you come up empty either lower your standards a lil for that night or make a booty call.

go to the mature man board and check the player_supreme post i just upped.

Anyways sorry for the thread interuption. i got a lil off topic. church

Last edited:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
sorry playa to me the girl in the first pic is finer than the one in the second.

Also a girl does realize how much of a prize i am which is why she chooses.

I think u have the game confused so ill pull ur coat. but im only gonna say it once.

you should be approaching and flirting with girls who send you signals. If shes not sending u signals why bother. Why build a bridge when there's one already built you can walk across.

If you arent attracting the type of girls you want. you need to work on that. but going up to girls and giving them unearned attention will get you nowhere unless your game is really strong. Which is what you just realized.

go to the mature man board and check the player_supreme post i just upped. read all of that and apply it. wala your sucess rate will go up at least 25-50%. church.
you know to be honest, you're exactly right...i do just like you said, try to bridge with girls that aren't giving me as much attention. it's a lot more challenging, and pans out to about a lay a month or so (well, I just read your edited post, and I'm not talking lays with maxim model types, but somewhat similar to that second girl, club one nighters)...and I usually take the girls who are giving me clear as day signals as nothing more than an ego boost.

like those pics...I guess it goes back to beauty being subjective. if I saw those two chicks walking on the street, I'd turn to check the second one out...but the first one, dressed in plain-jane clothes wouldn't really turn my head, even though a few times a week a girl like that just randomly smiles and waves or says hi to me.

I agree with what you say about choosing, but I think it's also because of what she may have heard about you...although I can relate to at times giving off an aura or sense of being the prize and a girl sensing that, so yeah, I agree with what you're saying.

I've actually unfortunately read pretty much all those Player_Supreme threads...but I think I need a refresh. good bump...I'll go read them up again.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl in the first pic is really pretty. The girl in the second one is pretty too but the one in the first one I thought was even prettier.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
That girl in the first pic is really pretty. The girl in the second one is pretty too but the one in the first one I thought was even prettier.
okay, since you're the 3rd guy to say this, i think my standards are clearly f*cked up. nm, i gotta read some, i'll try what boss says, i'll be back later.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score

they said that they cant see themselves ****ing somebody they wouldnt marry or make thier girlfriend lol.
well, am kind of the same way. i haven't really mastered this yet, but if i cant see her as a "potential/possible" g/f, wife, or someone i can actually deal with and spend the rest of my life with, am not going to f-ck her. just because accidents do happen, and condoms are not 100%. theres still a chance that the condom could break, be a defect, or whatever and if i bust in her and shes not with that abortion thing, then theres nothing i can do, and am stuck having a child with a chick i do not want in my life. this just goes to the core of, thinking with your head instead of your d!ck.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
okay, since you're the 3rd guy to say this, i think my standards are clearly f*cked up. nm, i gotta read some, i'll try what boss says, i'll be back later.
Your standards are clearly f*cked up. :) 1st one was definatly hotter than the 2nd one.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I don't think I could get it up for a girl, no way I'd try to hook up with her.

You ever been with an ugly girl? Your d1ck goes soft and it takes forever to get into it, and you never really get into it, and part of you is repulsed. You may even need therapy afterwards. Don't do it!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the idea of pushing myself into the upper leagues.

You see at one time I did accept lower standards - I dated girls I was not very attracted to, I put up with b1tchy behaviour and was messed around. Nowadays, I date some very hot women, don't put up with any sh1t and even the b1tches change their attitude for me.

Why? Because I've improved myself so that I'm in their league. I'm not just a guy they've settled with or who has convinced them I'm worth dating. I'm someone they actually desire and feel lucky to be with.

A lot of guys see hot girls and get flustered, nervous and hopeful. Yet with enough work and self-improvement, it's possible to get these same girls reacting that way to you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never lowered my expectations even when I could have. I have a list and believe me, I stayed single for over a year and a quarter after finding this site because I wanted the right girl for a LTR.

For a player or whatever you wanna call it, this tip works but only gives false confidence. I choose to have real confidence. I worked on myself for that year and a quarter. Gaining internal and external happiness.

Trust me guys, never lower your expectations for anything. When you see what you did it with, you will wanna shoot yourself in the morning.

Now I'm off to hunt deer on the first day of buck season in PA.

comic_relief

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
get these same girls reacting that way to you.
yeah, well my point got botched in the process. but, it was this...to go for the girls that you know react this way to you already.

i have confidence to go for the girls that are supposedly "out of my league" but clearly, rather than put effort into trying to win them over, if I want to go for hotter girls (same goes for everyone) ...we should work on ourselves, and make ourselves desirable. i don't get flustered or nervous around any girls anymore (i mean of course, there's always an occasional cutie that will make you feel sort of tingly)...but point is, if i'm not desirable to the majority of them, there's no point in wasting my time.

point was, I've done my share of approaching really hot girls, but it's not shooting fish in a barrel at all, it's more like shooting fish in a lake...still pans out occasionally, but if i just went for what's already given, it would be so much less effort. i'm already desirable to plenty of girls, i just don't take much notice to a lot of them.

like i mentioned, i'm reading up some old threads, getting my perspective back on straight. nonetheless, the tip, at it's core is still an alright tip...but i guess it depends on what your goals are. some of you took this out of proportion, but i'm not saying go **** anything with legs. i guess it's all relative...for me lowering my standards is not a drastic difference...see those 2 pics... but it still would take me a conscious effort.

one of my goals (not high on my list of priorities, but still a future endevour), is to at one point have a social circle of **** buddies. or basically, have girls coming to me left and right, and talk to each other about how i do them. so on any given night i can call up or have several girls calling me up for a night out. that's what i want. at the moment, i understand that i am not in top-notch shape, and i am pretty thin...still my facial features, sociability, and probably my good reputation (knowing lots of people, being busy around etc), makes me desirable to some girls that i could easily get with, if i didn't always have to go for the girl with the huge tits and perfect ass.

i'm specifically talking physical beauty standards, not personality or other issues. i don't have any other issues...just my body is not chiselled, and i'm sort of thin.

so, what i'm saying overall is, be realistic. if you, yourself lack in an aspect of your life, you cannot expect more of the women you wish to sleep with. sure, you can put effort and go for it, but it's not natural. since i don't have the body of an athlete, it's not worth time and effort, nor realistic to be going for girls that have bodies of models.

at this point, going for girls like that, i will never get that social circle of fvck buddies. but, if i stop going for only the girls with perfect ass and tits, then i can still achieve that level of getting laid regularly...but just by chicks that are more compatible with me. to me it just seems to make more sense now.

i am only talking about lowering physical attractiveness in terms of her body physique, because that is where i lack...heck, it's the only place i lack. other than that i'm god, i worship myself. and it's not like i don't like my body, i love it, i love everything about me...i just don't have unrealistic standards...you get me? i dress very well, and in fact, i get tons of compliments, guys borrowing my clothes, girls asking me for fashion tips, etc...i'm set in that dept. just the body physique.

i'll be taking notice of such girls more because honestly i'm not perfectly chiselled, so until i am, i'd be better off getting with the girls that are at my own level of bodily sexiness.

eh, if none of you get my point, then what the heck, i don't care, i thought it may help some guys who feel like maybe they set goals and standards that are unrealistic.

like i said, i'll read some threads, but for the most part, boss got what i was saying pretty much i'd say...but this is a reiteration or better explanation i guess

Reaction score
i've never had an ugly gurl hit on me:confused: the once that do, are too hot....and i can't handle it.

edit; now that i think about it, i couldn't even handle an ugly gur.:(

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw shiz

I love the girls who wear sweat pants and baggy clothes trying to cover up, they don't catch your eye as fast, but they are the opposites of AW's... But with all the same social prblems that they try to overcompensate for...

nyummy watching them strip, their clothes fall off so easily... and than watching them put my clothes on afterwards... gahhhhhh sweet sweet luscious legs....

Mr.Speed

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is the quantity that matters, and if you have the chance, catch some quality too. what matters is that you fvck often, of course do not lower your standards to fat chicks or ugly girls, but midcader girls or just "normal" girls will do too. If you do not like the face but you like her body, then turn off the lights:D

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when you live in a pretty small place it can hurt your reputation if you bonk the uglies/average. I have a real problem lowering my standards (I'd do both those girls in the pics though in a jiffy).

Say you end up screwing an average-looking girl, if you consider yourself a pretty good-looking guy. Won't this deminish your "value" to her other good-looking friends? Can't that lead to not having a chance with those other girls because they now know what your standards are like and that they will themselves lose value if they hook up with you?

See what I'm saying?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
But when you live in a pretty small place it can hurt your reputation...

...Say you end up screwing an average-looking girl, if you consider yourself a pretty good-looking guy. Won't this deminish your "value" to her other good-looking friends? Can't that lead to not having a chance with those other girls because they now know what your standards are like and that they will themselves lose value if they hook up with you?

See what I'm saying?
yeah, i get your drift. but there's only one way to find out for sure. i'll make this my little experiment. i'll post back by february or early march. that way i'll have time to assess how it's affected my sex-life and subsequently my reputation. i'm actually moving to a pretty small town in a few weeks, so this will be an a pretty accurate experiment. basically, there's two outcomes...1) i start getting girls left and right, or 2) it's gonna make some girls shy away from me because i 'lowered' my standards

i honestly have the hypothesis that girls will just see you as more of a player the more women you're with, regardless of if they're decent or damn not. but that's just a hypothesis. reputation is what you make it though, so i'm not worried about a few scratches if i get lots of p*ssy in the process. ...either way, i'll keep you guys posted...

edit:
Originally posted by Centaurion
Why anyone would settle for something sub-par boggles my mind!

:confused:
because it falls in your lap and it takes literally no effort. :D again, i'm not saying go for ugs...i never said that, i say be realistic, and if she's got small tits but a cute face, don't pass it up, and go for another girl who probably isn't initially attracted to you anyway, which will take a lot more effort.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion

Especially if you're above par. Settling is probably easier since it requires less work on your part; you don't really need to do any more than the other person.