Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip for dealing with girls you suspect are stringing you along

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, you're trying to make progress with a girl who you think might be stringing you along and aren't getting the results you want. One minute she's acting as if she's really interested, the next she acts like you don't even exist. If you want to throw her off and get the upper hand, here is a little tip to help you out.

Every girl has at least one girl they are either jealous of or competitive with over something. It could be someone in school, at work, or an ex friend. The best way to contend with the elusive girl who seems to be playing with you is to withdrawl all the attention you would be giving her and give it to the one girl she would never want to lose a potential boyfriend to. I'm not saying you should go overboard and start dating the other girl (unless you like her better, of course) but flirt like crazy with her and it will drive the girl you are after completely nuts. If she has even a smidgeon of interest in you, her interest level will skyrocket just because she doesn't want the other girl to have you.

You can use this as "payback" for someone using you for attention or you can use it to raise a girl's interest level in you.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip is almost evil. I can almost smell the arising jealusy :)

The challenge, if you'd like to use it on random girls in a club, is to find this other girl. Some girls, usually the better ones, don't just spit out this info. Hmmm... must find some sort of topic or pattern for it...

In addition, it might work out to be honest with this other girl. I mean, telling her: "Hi, I want to make that girl jealus <point>. Can you help me out?" If she dislikes her as well, you might suddenly get two girls becoming jealus of eachother ;).

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip is so evil, so conniving, so manipulative, so sadistic.., that its almost garaunteed to work.

Nice to see you posting again, Wyld.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point

Even though her interest level will go up, it will only go up because of the jealous nature of women. Not so much because of you! That's why I don't think the interest would last very long. You want the woman to have a genuine interest in YOU, not some illusory thing that would satisfy her selfish needs. If you're just interested in having sex, this could definitely work. It happens all the time. But you may want to keep an eye out if you're looking to go LTR...she could start "stringing you along" like she did in the first place.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you can't make it obvious that you are doing it on purpose just to make her jealous. You have to be more clever and subtle about it. This plays into "Social Proof" as well. It most definitely should be used with care on someone you think is long term material. Bottom line, if the girl is stringing you along she's probably not LTR material anyway.

Hey Survivor...nice to "see" you. ;)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
This tip is so evil, so conniving, so manipulative, so sadistic.., that its almost garaunteed to work.
Actually it is so evil, so conniving, so manipulative, so sadistic..., that only a woman can ever contrive :D

This is by the way the wrong way to persuade someone. It works, but things are never the same afterwards. Be careful about using it. For the right way to persuade someone, you're going to have to wait 'till I write my ebook :p