Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tinder

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, I ignored her all day and then deleted the match. :D I'm not the worlds most outwardly sociable person in person. I'll always
engage and talk to someone politely if they speak to me first but I'm not big on starting conversations, no sir. Hugely prefer
chatting in forums like this, I'm a member of quite a few. From autism forums, asexuality forums right up to car and motorcycle forums.
It suits my communication style better.
Thank you.... They were talking about rapper "The Game" on this site in the last few days... Someone saw a chat from him and a female. The female was writing paragraphs and he was writing one word delayed responses if that. He had true low interest. Since those models have 99.99% of guys kizzing their azzes, they are much more attracted to men who "aren't easy".

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 'aren't easy' and then there's impossible which is where I'm at right now mid divorce and midway through starting again.
It would take a truly spectacular female to get me to break away from my purpose of starting a totally new life from the ground up.
Just to add, I got my wife that way, ignored her COMPLETELY for a period of about 10 weekends in a club I used to frequent.
Wouldn't even look in her direction. :D She was such a looker back then too, 18 years old (me 28) and the springs hadn't gone
in anything. So unused to not immediately being fawned over she became utterly addicted to me. Fkin weirdos these females,
it's no wonder really that I haven't the interest or patience to tolerate another clown with t1ts.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A bunch if fools responses talked about 6ft. I guess they figure they can strip a guy of free dinners and no possible connections due to 6ft.
Invite them to your place for supper that she'll cook.

Tell her to bring her mask and you'll meet her at the grocery store. Split up the food, one person at a time at the cashier.

Then supper was dutch.
Except for your water, stove usage.

Women love to have domesticated dates.
The grocery store, the cooking in your home 'rehearsal for position of gf'.

She can't keep her 6' social distancing all night;)
Tell me if I'm wrong after trying this

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite them to your place for supper that she'll cook.

Tell her to bring her mask and you'll meet her at the grocery store. Split up the food, one person at a time at the cashier.

Then supper was dutch.
Except for your water, stove usage.

Women love to have domesticated dates.
The grocery store, the cooking in your home 'rehearsal for position of gf'.

She can't keep her 6' social distancing all night;)
Tell me if I'm wrong after trying this
Good one!

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched again last night, 29yo, 6/10 but cute with it, kinda looks a bit of a "skater girl " 30 minutes drive away.
I confess I did chat to this one for a bit as we appeared to share a lot of interests. Asked her why she swiped me
and her reply was...

Well I do like an older gent and you looked hot. ;) I like the look in your eyes.️
I should add she messaged me first.

This experiment is proving to be quite enlightening.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This experiment is proving to be quite enlightening.
Since I really DGAF if I never date or have sex again... For the purposes of research and learning more about the female psyche I've upped the ante somewhat.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Since I really DGAF if I never date or have sex again... For the purposes of research and learning more about the female psyche I've upped the ante somewhat.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I guesstimate they'll defend the 'my kids are my world' bit first.
That line doesn't make sense to me.
Its like saying "I have people in my life already, who will always be more important than you"
Even men who hold their purpose in higher regard than woman don't come out and say so, men seem more socially calibrated.

Too bad you got rid of the 'sex first, figure the rest out later' line.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder and all other dating sites/apps are for losers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try this at all?

Did it work?
Yes it works. But then again my image is good enough that I don't have to say that much. A lot of the ones that would hit me on the 1st or 2nd time are ones that would be good to me. The ones that have string me along and make me wait were actually worse in all regards, even with respect to LTR's, because I found they simply didn't value me enough.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 'aren't easy' and then there's impossible which is where I'm at right now mid divorce and midway through starting again.
It would take a truly spectacular female to get me to break away from my purpose of starting a totally new life from the ground up.
Just to add, I got my wife that way, ignored her COMPLETELY for a period of about 10 weekends in a club I used to frequent.
Wouldn't even look in her direction. :D She was such a looker back then too, 18 years old (me 28) and the springs hadn't gone
in anything. So unused to not immediately being fawned over she became utterly addicted to me. Fkin weirdos these females,
it's no wonder really that I haven't the interest or patience to tolerate another clown with t1ts.
Since you have to create a "new life", let me tell you... Give it 1 year minimum ALL YOU and what you need to do, no women... You'd be surprised at how much of your self was suppressed in your last situation. New women get intel from women and WILL keep you stuck...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it works. But then again my image is good enough that I don't have to say that much. A lot of the ones that would hit me on the 1st or 2nd time are ones that would be good to me. The ones that have string me along and make me wait were actually worse in all regards, even with respect to LTR's, because I found they simply didn't value me enough.
well done