"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Tinder..

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
What's your experience with tinder boys?
I've only f***ed one girl and blown by another off of tinder.
Whos had success on tinder? ****ed multiple women?

Me and this cute chick just matched and she was so straight foward.

Me: hey hows it going?
Her: horny in bed hbu?
Her: Dtf?

This is kinda sketchy to me though lol. But shes legit she has an IG with a bunch of followers and a snapchat. What would you do?
I'll try to post a pic if her here
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Don't you guys worry about catching something from women like this? I mean, if she sent it to you, what makes you think she doesn't send it to other men and do it with them? Just something to consider....

Also, how do you know it's not a setup where you can get jumped, robbed or hurt?
 

chuck001

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
19
Age
36
What's your experience with tinder boys?
I've only f***ed one girl and blown by another off of tinder.
Whos had success on tinder? ****ed multiple women?

Me and this cute chick just matched and she was so straight foward.

Me: hey hows it going?
Her: horny in bed hbu?
Her: Dtf?

This is kinda sketchy to me though lol. But shes legit she has an IG with a bunch of followers and a snapchat. What would you do?
I'll try to post a pic if her here
Post a pic. What did she say after that??
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Don't you guys worry about catching something from women like this? I mean, if she sent it to you, what makes you think she doesn't send it to other men and do it with them? Just something to consider....

Also, how do you know it's not a setup where you can get jumped, robbed or hurt?

F*ck yea I worry bro lol. Dude I had a bomb girl giving me head in the back of my car like a month ago. I met her off tinder also. She was so wet and ready to smash and I didn't go through with it cause I had no rubber. Hahaha so yea I worry. Thats why I ask for IG and Snap to make sure they're legit.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
If you are going to do this, no bj w/o protection. No munching on her c-slot either. Still have to concern yourself with HPV and HSV. Not sure if it's worth the risk, but your call.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
If you are going to do this, no bj w/o protection. No munching on her c-slot either. Still have to concern yourself with HPV and HSV. Not sure if it's worth the risk, but your call.
You're right. Thanks brotha!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What's your experience with tinder boys?
I've only f***ed one girl and blown by another off of tinder.
Whos had success on tinder? ****ed multiple women?

Me and this cute chick just matched and she was so straight foward.

Me: hey hows it going?
Her: horny in bed hbu?
Her: Dtf?

This is kinda sketchy to me though lol. But shes legit she has an IG with a bunch of followers and a snapchat. What would you do?
I'll try to post a pic if her here
Acquire Snapchat.

Western women are disgusting. Ass to mouth is the new 1st base.

Acquire digits. Add to Snapchat to weed out dudes, tranny, and fatties.

Setup SMASH. If anything, never date. Only coffee or drinks. The coffee being my go to given its inexpensive. Bounce location. Esculate. If she's dtf, she will suggest bouncing.

IOIs, phase shift after 3.

Don't buy her ****.

Acquire compliance. Pushback. Pullback.

BE Low in agreeableness. Million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Nothing gimmicky. No lines. Run gambits, tactics but only field tested canned material all of which is home grown.

Cannon ball in set. Every chick is practice.

Mainstream dating advice is to refrain fro. Religion, politics, real talk, and anything potentially offensive. = beta cuck

Go full retard.

Kick dumpty off the pedestal.

Be belligerent. Bold. Blunt. Offend even, not fir the sake of being offensive. The point is to be remembered. I rather strike out then be not acknowledged.

Chick said her 32yr old gf is hawt **** can fo better then her 36yr old bf. And she swallows.

You should have seen her face when i told her ever girl does and more importantly, new girls are turning 18 everyday. He's not doing it right.

Lmfao, she stomped off. HILARIOUS!

TROLLING AS A HOBBY.

3 encounters tops... SMASH OR NEXT.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Yo, how to register on tinger? I'm having trouble. I don't have an fb and I'm trying to use my phone number and that thing is not sending me sms confirmation. Can any of you do a search and tell me if there are chicks in there from Russia?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yo, how to register on tinger? I'm having trouble. I don't have an fb and I'm trying to use my phone number and that thing is not sending me sms confirmation. Can any of you do a search and tell me if there are chicks in there from Russia?
Likely need to give access. Dunno Russian policy. Otherwise, create a burner fb account.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
If you are going to do this, no bj w/o protection. No munching on her c-slot either. Still have to concern yourself with HPV and HSV. Not sure if it's worth the risk, but your call.
You can definitely see HSV.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Get a new nurse. HSV doesn't always show and can be transmitted with or without symptoms. They say not to be tested because they also 80% of people have some form of HSV, so they say not to bother with testing. Technically, it's a skin disease, but it's classified as an STD since it's transferred from skin to skin contact.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
She's a camgirl. She'll send you a link to her website.
 
Top