Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder vs other OLD

In the last year, have you managed to sleep with a girl from Tinder?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys compare Tinder against other OLD platforms such as Hinge or Bumble? Girls on Tinder seem to be the youngest, prettiest, and most DTF. But matching on Tinder seems way harder than Bumble, Hinge, etc. Have you guys had any success with Tinder in the last year? Are there any tricks/nuances for being successful on Tinder compared to other platforms?

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Have you guys had any success with Tinder in the last year? Are there any tricks/nuances for being successful on Tinder?
The quality of women on there is generally poor , most are shopping around to get an idea of their value or get a quick dopamine hit

I noticed the most common question i got from my matches was " do you have instagram" i think this is a popular female dating strategy now

The want the instagram @ to investigate further ......"what car does he drive" , " how much money does he have" , " is he popular / desired"

All of these questions should really be answered during several weeks over the dating / casual sex stage but women are using instagram to cheat that phase

They are looking for them very active influencer style profiles where there are 1000+ posts of top line Mercedes , luxury holidays and high end fashion brands

basically they aren't looking for a partner they are looking for a lifestyle they can attach themselves too

-------------------------------------------------------------

The only strategy i can see working now is if you can looksmaxx your profile ( muscles , 6 pac , hair , well dressed)

This will draw them in without doubt

Once you have the match you need to be quick witted or sexual and get straight to the point

Don't arse about with stupid boring questions like " how are you " , " how was your day"

Most girls have absolutely zero intention of meeting you anyway so you may aswell get creative

If she's horny and you say the right thing it may be a quick hookup , if you can't get her to meet within 72 hours of the match forget about it and remove her

This to me is far better than going around in circles talking about netflix series

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve been on Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge. In my AO it’s all the usual suspects, same women on all three.

The only OLD app that has different women is The League, definitely a different set of chicks, definitely more squared away ones and less land whales.

How do you guys compare Tinder against other OLD platforms such as Hinge or Bumble? Girls on Tinder seem to be the youngest, prettiest, and most DTF. But matching on Tinder seems way harder than Bumble, Hinge, etc. Have you guys had any success with Tinder in the last year? Are there any tricks/nuances for being successful on Tinder compared to other platforms?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right it's waaay harder to match on Tinder than 10 years ago however it's the easiest to pull

Bumble is a mix bag of girls that you can pull asap or take them on a date and pull then

Hinge is the best for dating, are girls DTF on Hinge, sure if that's what you're lookinng for. If your ELO score is low Hinge isn't worth it