Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder tips, results, and progress thread

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of guys been getting onto this Tinder App craze including myself. This thread is for all the guys using tinder to post your lay reports, plates, progress, questions and tips to be come as successful as we can.

If you guys have not downloaded this App yet I strongly suggest you do. For those who don't know, tinder is basically a "dating" App that takes your Facebook information and allows you to like girls within a certain radius if you find them attractive. If they like you back then you guys can engage in convo and it all depends on you where it goes from there.

I downloaded this Ap about a week ago and have had around 30 matches so far, out of those I engaged in about 10 convos and got around 5 numbers. This App is filled with young people mostly in college and the results I'm getting are pretty cute girls HB 7's and 8's.

Of course this is something I do when I am bored at work, don't spend too much time on here. Going out into the field and getting real world practice is much more important.

Last edited:

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
I downloaded this Ap about a week ago and have had around 30 matches so far, out of those I engaged in about 10 convos and got around 5 numbers. This App is filled with young people mostly in college and the results I'm getting are pretty cute girls HB 7's and 8's.
Geez, I've had this app for like 3 weeks and I've been actively swiping and got 2 matches. Both turned out to be bots. Maybe I'm not pretty enough for tinder?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^have a chick friend go through your pics, and tell you the best ones to use

Lately it's been real slow for me, my last three matches over a 7 have been hookers on there. And Zero progress in the last couple weeks with any of the actual legitimate matches.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
So setting up your profile just right is really important because this App is for shallow Fvckers such as myself and in order to talk to any of these HB's they have to like you back.

MY PROFILE

I have a few pics on my profile. My first pic is me in my leather jacket a bit of my tattoo showing with the backdrop of the city. This is my first pic because, leather jacket = bad a$$ , and I like to show a little bit of my tattoo because it is a good conversation topic and adds further to the " bad a$$" persona.

Second pic I am wearing a nicely tailored suit overlooking a beautiful view of the mountains and water from my friends condo. This shows builds my image of value and a status of wealth. ( condo's in downtown of my city are very pricey )

Third Picture I am in Europe standing with a cute HB 8 I met when I was over there. Although the the girl in this picture could be mistaken for my GF, i think the advantages of this picture are far greater than the disadvantages.

This picture shows I have traveled the world, and pictures with beautiful girls always make other girls hamsters spin.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:
Geez, I've had this app for like 3 weeks and I've been actively swiping and got 2 matches. Both turned out to be bots. Maybe I'm not pretty enough for tinder?
It could be where you are located. Or you just need to make your profile stand out a bit more. What does your profile look like right now?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost track of the number of lays I've gotten off Tinder. I usually get sexual as soon as possible. This helps me to weed out the time wasters and attention wh0res. The DTF girls usually respond to my messages with something naughtier.

I'll be like your pictures cause a problem in my pants and their response is either positive or negative. If she's DTF, she'll say something naughty like "Let me take care of that." If you play your cards right, it usually leads to a same night lay.

Like I said, don't waste your time sending mundane messages back and forth. I did this for a while and when I eventually pushed for a date, she wouldn't respond or they would come up with some BS excuse. When I started getting sexual early, it helped to weed out the time wasters.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE OPENER

I'm sure many other people have the same techniques as me so I am not claiming them as my own, just telling you what Captainsaveah0 does.

I have about 5 good plates I've gotten from tinder so far that showed interest and gave me their numbers. But just because a girl likes your profile there is a high chance she won't reply to you at all or won't show any interest. However, there are ways to avoid this and I will tell you some techniques that I do to build interest and get the conversation started.

For an opener, I usually find something interesting about the girls pictures or profile and make a funny remark about it.

For example one of the HB's was wearing a wonder woman costume in her tinder pic and I asked her if she has any super powers. This was a good way to open and gets the conversation rolling right off the bat.

A typical " hi " or " how are you" usually shows that you will be a boring guy to talk to and the girl will not put much effort in at all unless she is really attracted to your pics.

Another way to do it is opening up with a joke referring to her profile or just an overall joke.

An example would be when one of the HB's had a Halloween picture in an army outfit and I asked her if shes enrolled in the military and said I want her to be my captain. Although this sounds really stupid it got the convo rolling fairly well and I proceeded to number closing later that day.

THE CONVERSATION

For me the most important part is to build comfort
I know tinder is known as the "hook up" app and many guys just wanna message a girl and ask them to spread their legs. Although sometimes you might bump into a wh0re that will do that, for the most part you have to put in some work.

The funny opener helps in building comfort from the start and you have to continue it through out the conversation. Get to know a bit about her and always ask why she decided to get Tinder. I always eventually get into the "20 questions" game which works well to get the convo going and feel free to add some suggestive questions to get an idea if she is DTF or not.

I usually go on at night and just ask them a few questions to get to know them better, hit them with some humor regarding their answers and tell them I have work in the mornings. At that point I usually number close.

After getting their number I usually text them a the next day a little and ask to chill during the week ( preferably go downtown for some drinks). The answer is usually yes because:

1) They are attracted to me physically ( from my profile)
2) They like my personality ( opener )
3) They will be comfortable with me ( conversation stage)

Keep the texting stage short. If you have my strategy , you have built up a small rapport with them already. Try and get a date as soon as you can and do not reply more then a few times a day until you see them for the date.

And after the date is all on you to lay down all your moves DJ's. I personally enjoy going downtown and having a few drinks. I know some DJ's will probably say to be more Alpha and direct, but different strategies work for different people and this works for me. My main goal is to take them out and when I do, thats when I put on the more alpha moves.

Lets hear your guys stories, advice or anything

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Like I said, don't waste your time sending mundane messages back and forth. I did this for a while and when I eventually pushed for a date, she wouldn't respond or they would come up with some BS excuse. When I started getting sexual early, it helped to weed out the time wasters.
I actually tried that way for a bit and didn't get any results so I changed up my style. Most of these girls are between 19 - 21 that I talk to and a lot of em go get "creeped" out when guys do that.

Ironically enough I separate myself from the rest by being funny and normal ( which many of these girls have told me) instead of being so direct and sexual. I do build in the sexual tension in the conversation tho just to ensure they know what I want, but after I build some comfort level by messaging them a few times.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had CRAZY results with Tinder.

About 10 dates, of those 8 lays and 3 were one night stands.

Currently spinning 3 plates from Tinder.

Here are my tips:

1- obviously you need good pics. Get one of you that makes you look the best possible way, another with a girl or girls, another with a pet or family members ( your mom lol ) and a few others doing fun and unique things.
( i have one on the beach with my ex wife, one posing with my car, another with another ex, one with my mom and one with my twin brother when we were kids ) you get the idea.

2- keep it short. After a bit of chatting go with: give me your FB, you seem cool enough and this crappy app is full of teenagers, im closing it

3- after you validate each other on FB go for the # and setting up a date.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a date for drinks with a solid HB 8 on Friday that I met on tinder.
Interest seems fairly high, I don't plan on texting her until tomorrow to confirm our date. Hopefully this doesn't cause her to lose interest in me.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be 2 camps that have success on Tinder. El Payaso and myself endorse going sexual to blowout the women who are on there to waste time.... The others seem to have success keeping it casual and spamming for dates.

I think both methods work. So, I think it comes down to what you're comfortable with.

My personal tips:

- If you want to save time - don't swipe anything more than the first few girls when you log on. Swipe until it stops tellling you you're a match. These girls have picked you (this also applies to OKC and POF; the first girls shown on their tinder like meetme things are always the ones who picked you.) Most of my matches will come this way.

- I like to ask how willing a woman is to meet a guy they hit it off with. Lots of them will be honest about it. "Oh, i've met 10 guys off here it's fun." vs. "I'm just on here to be social and chat when I'm bored. Don't intend to meet anyone."

- I like to switch from chat to text once we're getting sexual. Consider this the online equivelant of a venue change.

- You don't have to push for nude or body exchanges. Women tend to do this on their own when they're turned on ("oh he's turning me on - let me send a pic of my pvssy")

- Both of the girls I've layed off there were completely into me being overly ****y, laying down the negs... BUT only once we had established a mutual [sexual] rapport.

- Women (who aren't in college) on there tend to be more successful than women on other dating sites. But they don't seem to care as much about your own success. This girl I'm currently banging hasn't even asked me what I do for a living and we've had 3 nights together. She's 23 and making $100k a year working at a local children's hospital. She spends money like no woman I've ever seen (recklessly). I guess this isn't a tip; more of an observation.

- Don't take it too serious.

CaptainSaveAh0 said:
Have a date for drinks with a solid HB 8 on Friday that I met on tinder.
Interest seems fairly high, I don't plan on texting her until tomorrow to confirm our date. Hopefully this doesn't cause her to lose interest in me.

This is my go to:

"So... I'm going to [random store name like home depot] in a bit, which happens to be by a liquor store. Any requests for tonight?"

But that's only possible because I meet them at my house. Probably can figure out some way to transition that into meeting them out, without blatantly asking if you're still on.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
This is my go to:

"So... I'm going to [random store name like home depot] in a bit, which happens to be by a liquor store. Any requests for tonight?"

But that's only possible because I meet them at my house. Probably can figure out some way to transition that into meeting them out, without blatantly asking if you're still on.
Ya exactly, I agree that there is mostly 2 solid methods of getting success on Tinder.

I'm a pretty young guy and most of the girls who like me on there a fairly young also. ( 19 - 21 ) I noticed with these girls I always have to build some comfort before they are actually willing to meet with me.

Thanks for the tip, thats a good way instead of directly asking " are we still on".

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have tips for if you match a girl and are talking to her at night and want to have her come over that night?

Is this viable or should i continue trying to pull the number then setup a more casual non-date a few days later? BTW i'm high on the scale in terms of looks and get a lot of cute girls matching me and i live on a college campus....

specifically when and how do i invite them over? What's a good line? Would something like: "Come over and have a drink with me?" or "Come watch this movie with me" work?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Anyone have tips for if you match a girl and are talking to her at night and want to have her come over that night?

Is this viable or should i continue trying to pull the number then setup a more casual non-date a few days later? BTW i'm high on the scale in terms of looks and get a lot of cute girls matching me and i live on a college campus....

specifically when and how do i invite them over? What's a good line? Would something like: "Come over and have a drink with me?" or "Come watch this movie with me" work?
PM me. I'll tip you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never knew you were a brother northside. Looking sharp in that tie. Thats how you pull dem girls in huh?

Im actually going to an older girls house for drinks tomorrow thanks to Tinder. Shes sent me about 10 naughty pics, and Ive sent her some as well.

Im doing better than I ever did with OKC or POF.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reactivated my profile as I'm going to the Canary islands on Saturday and it should be good for finding girls on holiday that may be dtf.

Although my experience of it in London leaves a bit to be desired. But hey, it's still a viable option.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
Reactivated my profile as I'm going to the Canary islands on Saturday and it should be good for finding girls on holiday that may be dtf.

Although my experience of it in London leaves a bit to be desired. But hey, it's still a viable option.
Tinder is the perfect App when you are going on vacation somewhere. Especially if you are going to a different country or continent and you seem different then everybody else. tell us how it goes.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:

What did you end up doing? I run into that situation a lot also. Most of the time I asked to do something right away I get rejected so that's why I usually play it cool and just go for the date ( which usually works). Although if I did live in a college campus I might play my cards differently.

FilthMachine

Reaction score
Tinder is great for practicing text game. Can get really far out there to see what works with girls and what doesn't.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
FilthMachine said:
Tinder is great for practicing text game. Can get really far out there to see what works with girls and what doesn't.
That true, I prefer to just not text a lot after have gotten their number from tinder. I pretty much just text to set up a date then send only a few texts a day just so they don't lose interests until I can see them.