Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Tips From The Most Swiped Dude

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9616570/tinder-most-swiped-right-woman-guide-stefan-tomlin/

1. Make sure your first photo has brightly coloured background- Stefan-Pierre says using yellow or blue in your profile picture will make your profile stand out against the countless others your matches are swiping through
  2. Include a sexy holiday photo in your selection - poolside pics show off your fun, relaxed side according to our dating expert
  3. Ensure you're doing something different in every one of your photos - forget posting loads of glam club shots, Tinder's most fancied man claims sharing photos of you doing different activites and looking dressed up AND casual will guarantee the most success
  4. Be active on the app at 2pm on Sunday - Mr Tinder claims this is the peak time for the app as users are recovering from a big night out and planning dates for the week ahead
  5. Swipe for new matches after 10:30pm on a weeknight - singletons on the app also regularly check the app before bed when they're swiping though Instagram, Stefan-Pierre says
  6. Use the Facebook alorgorithm to get ahead - syncing your Faceook and Instagram profiles to your Tinder can help you match with people with similar interests based on what pages you've "liked" or accounts you follow
  7. Change your location using Tinder's premium service - if you fancy bagging yourself a banker, Tinder Plus allows you to drop your location pin anywhere in the world - including Canary Wharf
  8. Crack a joke in your bio - it shows you don't take yourself too seriously and makes you more approachable on the app, Stefan-Pierre says
  9. Don't give away too much away - keep your bio "short and snappy" to give your potential match something to ask you about
  10. Avoid group photos in the first three pictures - this will help your match differentiate you from your mates in that uber glam clubbing photo

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the guys women are on OLD to look for. Exceptional looks, exceptional pictures, and the lifestyle to back it up. The other 90%+ of men are for ignoring, or entertainment and validation. If you are not yet or could never be among these guys, then delete your OLD and social media for your own good and work on improving and becoming satisfied with your real life. Only then could you consider touching these apps.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a tinder user, but those all look like very good tips to me. OLD is frustrating for most men, but the truth is most men are horrible at it. One pic of you mean mugging the camera while alone in your bedroom makes you look like a serial killer to women, whether you realize it or not, and most men don't. That frustration also seeps through into their profiles, and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. It's like the women's profiles that start out in all caps screaming about men, frustration isn't attractive.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
all these points mean nothing if u have photos where your face looks bad. this is the only important factor,everything else is a nuance. even muscles are of small importance comparing to face.

that being said i think i am handsome and look well in mirror but on photos i look like total autist regardless the camera I use.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all these points mean nothing if u have photos where your face looks bad. this is the only important factor,everything else is a nuance. even muscles are of small importance comparing to face.

that being said i think i am handsome and look well in mirror but on photos i look like total autist regardless the camera I use.
What’s more important than face is presentation, that is the vibe you are projecting.

Many good looking dudes do poorly on OLD. You’re an example of one of them.