"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tinder Sexting

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Matched with a chick, chatted some random stuff then said if we fought I'd pin her down in a split second.

Her: I wouldn't fight it if you tried
Me: careful, you won't want to escape the positions I'll put you in. What's your #
Her: I know I won't, ##########

Text and set up logistics? It's already Thursday night, set something up for the weekend?

Text and just keep the convo going and meet next weekend?

Just text next week?

Trying to think with my head and not my head. Help me out boiz.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
You’re feeding her unearned attention (the equivalent of a woman banging you). I doubt she’ll actually put out but there is only one way to find out. Take action.
 
Top