Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder question

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps and texting are both female dominated platforms. You never take the women on there seriously.

If you still want to spend time on them, you get them off the app as soon as possible by getting their number, not their Snap or IG, and you invite them over.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares... next.... no one REALLY knows why but her... we are not mind readers here. We can speculate... but really... your princess is in another castle.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, @Lordeterra it has been said a million times over that tinder is a waste of time, as these women are chatting with literally hundreds and hundreds of men at a given time.

OLD doesn't work for this very reason, even fat land whales have a harem of men to choose from. As @bat soup mentioned, many women just use this as a source of validation or just do this out of boredom, especially with covid this year this is probably even more so the case.
I tried it out and have gotten good results from it so who knows. Yeah **** it.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, @Lordeterra it has been said a million times over that tinder is a waste of time, as these women are chatting with literally hundreds and hundreds of men at a given time.

OLD doesn't work for this very reason, even fat land whales have a harem of men to choose from. As @bat soup mentioned, many women just use this as a source of validation or just do this out of boredom, especially with covid this year this is probably even more so the case.
Exactly!
Probably preaching to the choir here, but lately I've been using these apps more due to COVID..
The amount of entitles fatties there is unbelievable..! The ones that piss me off the most are whales that add descriptions like 'big beautiful woman', 'sassy', 'cute' etc

Ah and let's not forget about the ones that are both obese and single moms..what a catch! :p