Tinder: New Year's Eve

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't been on here in a long long time because I've been busy with another part of my life. I'm back for a short time, looking for some advice on how to take advantage of Tinder + New Year's Eve date.

I flew back home last week and have matched several girls but don't really know how to proceed with a conversation since I have never met anyone through it. My plan for New Year's Eve is to go out partying in the city!

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it casual, flirt with them and ask for the number as soon as you can (once they're comfortable of course) . Remember, you matched with them so you know they already find you physically attractive. I usually say something along the lines of "You know what, this whole Tinder messaging thing is kind of a hassle. What's your number?". And then proceed with conversation and arrange for a meet up as soon as possible.

Keep in mind a lot of these girls are just here for validation and won't actually message you back.

Also, don't let Tinder become a crutch. Real life approaches and interactions should be your focus. It has its place and is best utilized when you are somewhere you won't be interacting with women in person, i.e. on your work break. A good supplement but certainly not a replacement.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Tinder is the low investment required by women to get on it.
Cost: free, profile and pictures: directly from facebook.

In Match women are paying for it, and flaking is lower. OKCupid at least requires them to create a profile. I had a few dates from Tinder, but I personally found to be mostly a waste of time. Most girls you match, maybe 80%, don't respond.